Blockbuster Trade: Stephon Marbury in NY!!

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Can we please not re open a thread from 2004?

I saw this and these were my reactions. In order.

1. Please don't tell me we have Stephon ****ing marbury back in NY
2. Wait, what the ****? Did we make a trade during the postseason with a Euro League team? What the **** is going on.
3. Isaiah must be involved.
4. Hold up..... none of this shit makes any sense this must be an old thread.
5. (after I open and read the posts) LMFAO for how excited everyone was for Marbury.
6. Life as a Knicks fan

I have to laugh at the rimjobs Isiah was getting back in 2004 :teeth:

a year later everybody hated him.

I remember how exited I was when Starbury joined us, I thought 'Yeah man we're going to be contenders in the east, Starbury is gonna play at an MVP-type level.'

Yeah right...we were all wrong! :cool:

KingCharles34

All Star
the Heat shoulda signed Marbury, the only thing good that he did his last year with the Celtics was play defense. Thats the only good thing Isiah did while he was in NY, was teach marbury how to defend. Miami could use his defense now but they also will need to play at a high tempo if they want their version of pippen and jordan to score more points. The Bulls defense was AMAZING in game 1, fukkin AMAZING

okay, so we have no dice (we should have seen more of him), no ward, no milos (the wait os over), but not even lampe (should have seen more of him)? i have a bad feeling about the last 2 of them, i know they'll become great , both of them but for now i'm excited abouyt marbury.

anyway, i love you zeke!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (vomit) HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!

knicksin60

Starter
As much as acquiring Carmelo Anthony was a good deal, the acquisition of Stephon Marbury is still the greatest trade in Knicks' history.

As much as acquiring Carmelo Anthony was a good deal, the acquisition of Stephon Marbury is still the greatest trade in Knicks' history.

Are you sure?

He was only playing at an All Star level for one and a half years as a Knick...
that's pretty little for what we've given the Suns in return.

p0nder

Starter
Man, that line up was looking pretty stellar i gotta say! I had such high hopes back then, it all came crashing down shortly after... i chatted with marbury this past season over a webcam chat from China. that guy just does not give a **** about the NBA anymore. he got his "2 max" contracts and thats all he cared about.

Basically he compared himself to kobe as the only players to get 2 max contracts out of their careers...

Man, that line up was looking pretty stellar i gotta say! I had such high hopes back then, it all came crashing down shortly after... i chatted with marbury this past season over a webcam chat from China. that guy just does not give a **** about the NBA anymore. he got his "2 max" contracts and thats all he cared about.

Basically he compared himself to kobe as the only players to get 2 max contracts out of their careers...
What an asshole.