Stephon Marbury is missing.

jzero29

Rotation player
Guard Stephon Marbury skips New York Knicks' shootaround in Phoenix

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...nYcB?slug=ap-knicks-marbury&prov=ap&type=lgns

A new era in the Knicks legacy? Stay tuned!
What the F? is he some kind of baby? Hey your getting benched dude, it happens when you don't perform, The blame may not lie all on your shoulders. Be a leader, take it on the chin, when the team needs you come in off the bench and knock their socks off! Earn your way back. Make Isiah look silly for benching you. Be a man and a leader, not desert the team.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
This is not news, it's a cause for celebration. :peace:

That's one less player with a semi-retarded basketball IQ and no charcter on the team.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Guard Stephon Marbury skips New York Knicks' shootaround in Phoenix

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...nYcB?slug=ap-knicks-marbury&prov=ap&type=lgns

A new era in the Knicks legacy? Stay tuned!
Damn, looks like things are starting to get ugly within the team. I don't blame IT for benching Steph for long stretches. Steph has not been able to keep any opposing PG in front of him. The way he let Jameer Nelson go wild was inexcusable.

I'm not saying he's totally to blame, but he among other players must play better.

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Someone on Realgm.com said this

TEAM TURMOIL IN FULL EFFECT:

According to my sources:

On the way to phoenix, IT informed Marbs that he was benching him for mardy.

Marbs told IT he cant do that and that if he did, he had so much dirt on IT that it would ruin his career. They began to argue and it escalated into a full on brawl on the airplane. Marbury after it was broken up said he was outta here and said he was going back to NY (reason he is reportedly AWOL).

In addition, Rose has told people "he is tired of babysitting this team and wants out"

I doubt it's true but you never know...

nyk_nyk

All Star

According to my sources:

Marbs told IT he cant do that and that if he did, he had so much dirt on IT that it would ruin his career. They began to argue and it escalated into a full on brawl on the airplane. Marbury after it was broken up said he was outta here and said he was going back to NY (reason he is reportedly AWOL).

In addition, Rose has told people "he is tired of babysitting this team and wants out"

If this is even remotely true, I will never root for Marbury again. This is not the situation IT needs right now after the whole sexual harrassment crap and everything else. I can see a lot of his teammates losing respect for him if this is really true.
All I can say to Mardy is: PROVE TO EVERYONE THAT YOU CAN RUN THIS TEAM!!

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Go Mardy Go! I pray Marbury stays gone, and we can find some job abandonment clause through the Knicks Legal team to sever ties with Stephon permanently.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
damn the knicks doing it the wrong way, to make it public is just wrong but now at least mardy is going shine

Last edited:

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Change happens, but c'mon now... we have had 5 games. He's played extremely well in two of those games. he didn't do that bad in the Miami game until the end. The other two losses, Cleveland and Magic, his defense(or lack there of) was exploited... So because of this all of a sudden you push the panic button? C'mon Isiah ... Please

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I've got mixed feeling over this...there's no other PG that can guard him when he wants to play. But that's what I question...his desire to play. He has it still...the talent is still there but he doesn't push himself. The Ls don't make him mad...and when that occurs you can only question his heart. This is a sad day for the knicks...I only hope Marbury's excursion is beneficial. But I only can judge this situation by what happened and since no one knows...I can only expect that he'll be back soon. Otherwise I see plenty of Ls in the near future...

commonse

Benchwarmer
What the **** is wrong with you MARBURY-HATERZ????

cant believe I read every day your Marbury diss!! Take it easy MANN!!

Marbury is the heart of the fricken Knicks team! We lost against the Suns and we will lose against the Clippers too!! Until Steph gets back for sure!!

I really wish he could be Starbury again like in his Nets years!

And I'm really happy that HE took the shot against the Heat and not Crawford cuz he's the MAN!

Come back STephon!! And let's make the PLAYOFFS!!

Go Knicks!!!

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer

According to my sources:

So far the daily news reported everything above, except the fight.

www.nydailynews.com

Maybe they did fight on the plane.

jzero29

Rotation player
who cares about marbury, this bizarre action, just shows how he's not a true leader. Who would abandon their team?

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
Yippie Boys And Girls!

[FONT=&quot]The f*ing circus is officially in town and the monkeys are shitting all over the place!!<o></o>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Knicks are the absolute worst f*cking disgrace to the league, thanks to Isiah Thomas, James Dolan, Stephon Marbury, Charles Dolan and Cablevision.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The executive leadership of this organization is nothing short of horrifically embarrassing. Cablevision continues to allow this team to be managed by the absolute worst bunch of clowns ever to have had any decision making responsibility at all in all of sporting world history. They have absolutely no shame and they are all lead by the retarded laughing circus ringmaster who single handedly masterminded this mess all by himself!, Isiah Thomas.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I really feel sorry for the suckers who own season tickets to this disaster.[/FONT]

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
[FONT=&quot]The f*ing circus is officially in town and the monkeys are shitting all over the place!!<o></o>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Knicks are the absolute worst f*cking disgrace to the league, thanks to Isiah Thomas, James Dolan, Stephon Marbury, Charles Dolan and Cablevision.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The executive leadership of this organization is nothing short of horrifically embarrassing. Cablevision continues to allow this team to be managed by the absolute worst bunch of clowns ever to have had any decision making responsibility at all in all of sporting world history. They have absolutely no shame and they are all lead by the retarded laughing circus ringmaster who single handedly masterminded this mess all by himself!, Isiah Thomas.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I really feel sorry for the suckers who own season tickets to this disaster.[/FONT]

I get your mad, but Isiah is only partly to blame. Marbury, Dolan, Isiah, and the rest of the players are to blame. We need more heart. Guys that are willing to sacrfice numbers for wins. That's what Boston has that we don't. 3 stars pulling in the same direction is pretty powerful. Winning is all that matters. If 3 major players here got the same notion, we'd be on the fast track to the top of the east.