SICK of the drama with this franchise!!

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
People its no wonder why we are one of the laughing stocks in the nba.Something bad happens with this franchise every year and it is really getting old and tiresome.If it is'nt something about us going out and overpaying a player that sucks... then its player arguing with a player or player arguing with the coach.If I understood it right then Isiah told the whole team exspecially Marbury,Curry,Crawford that he exspects more from his players and he wants to see it.

I did'nt hear nothing about Isiah just telling that to Marbury?? So for Marbury to just up and leave like he did is totally uncalled for.Marbury is'nt a team player its always me,me,me and nobody else with him.He thinks he is the only one that can do nothing wrong and its everybody elses fault and im tired of it.Now it just is'nt Marbury that is bringing this New York team down!!! Isiah is to blame for this so called drama as well.He is always making enemys like he did with the Pacers franchise with Larry Bird b/c he fired him.Now he has brung his troubles to NY with his overpaying of players and getting sued by some woman.

People if we ever want to even think about getting back to our winning ways and become a contender every year like we used to then they're changes that need to happen.Get rid of all the trouble makers,the me,me,me players,and Isiah b/c the guy has done nothing for this team except for bringing the franchise down even more than what it used to be.Get a coach in here that knows what he is doing and acually cares about his players and team.

Until all of this happens im afraid we as fans will be waiting for a VERY LONG TIME before we will be able to watch a Knicks team that contends for the playoffs EVERY YEAR like the old days.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
People its no wonder why we are one of the laughing stocks in the nba.Something bad happens with this franchise every year and it is really getting old and tiresome.If it is'nt something about us going out and overpaying a player that sucks... then its player arguing with a player or player arguing with the coach.If I understood it right then Isiah told the whole team exspecially Marbury,Curry,Crawford that he exspects more from his players and he wants to see it.

I did'nt hear nothing about Isiah just telling that to Marbury?? So for Marbury to just up and leave like he did is totally uncalled for.Marbury is'nt a team player its always me,me,me and nobody else with him.He thinks he is the only one that can do nothing wrong and its everybody elses fault and im tired of it.Now it just is'nt Marbury that is bringing this New York team down!!! Isiah is to blame for this so called drama as well.He is always making enemys like he did with the Pacers franchise with Larry Bird b/c he fired him.Now he has brung his troubles to NY with his overpaying of players and getting sued by some woman.

People if we ever want to even think about getting back to our winning ways and become a contender every year like we used to then they're changes that need to happen.Get rid of all the trouble makers,the me,me,me players,and Isiah b/c the guy has done nothing for this team except for bringing the franchise down even more than what it used to be.Get a coach in here that knows what he is doing and acually cares about his players and team.

Until all of this happens im afraid we as fans will be waiting for a VERY LONG TIME before we will be able to watch a Knicks team that contends for the playoffs EVERY YEAR like the old days.

So how is Isiah to blame? He challenged ALL OF HIS TEAM. No exceptions. That is what good coaches do. Good professionals respond. Are you new to the Knicks? New York is the worlds biggest media market. When Isiah brought Marbury here he never saw this transpiring. Did you? Did anyone? Hindsight is 20/20. IT brought him home as a motivational tool. Cleary Marbury would rather sell sneakers than play basketball. So I think he should go do that. Cause right now he's stealing from the Knicks. Not only money, but time.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
whoa whoa whoa.. remember last year when crawford and lee went down. marbs balled out of control and we all thought he had finally changed his game and was at his best. steph definetly cares about the team and will be back out on the court sometime soon. hopefully he gets his rest because i know hes gonna come back ready to ball hard and prove everyone wrong.
ITS STILL EARLY everyone! no reason that things cant turn around Z-bo is a great help and hopefully curry steps up.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
So how is Isiah to blame? He challenged ALL OF HIS TEAM. No exceptions. That is what good coaches do. Good professionals respond. Are you new to the Knicks? New York is the worlds biggest media market. When Isiah brought Marbury here he never saw this transpiring. Did you? Did anyone? Hindsight is 20/20. IT brought him home as a motivational tool. Cleary Marbury would rather sell sneakers than play basketball. So I think he should go do that. Cause right now he's stealing from the Knicks. Not only money, but time.

LOL no I an't new!! I've been a Knick fan since the day Ewing was drafted and im just tired of losing thats all.Im sure you guys are to!! As far as Isiah goes yes I liked how he called everybody out BUT after only five games into the season?? Thats crazy and I don't care if he was a HOF coach you never call your team out after just five games.Yes I know NY is tyhe worlds biggest media market BUT the media did'nt tell him to go out and harrass a woman did they?? Thats what im saying it is'nt all Marbury's fault for getting the Knicks in the news once again b/c Isiah done that in the offseason.I think the knicks should get rid of them both.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
whoa whoa whoa.. remember last year when crawford and lee went down. marbs balled out of control and we all thought he had finally changed his game and was at his best. steph definetly cares about the team and will be back out on the court sometime soon. hopefully he gets his rest because i know hes gonna come back ready to ball hard and prove everyone wrong.
ITS STILL EARLY everyone! no reason that things cant turn around Z-bo is a great help and hopefully curry steps up.

Im sorry but any player that would leave his team during the season and putting them in a bad spot like tonight does'nt deserve to be on the team no more.He might care about the Knicks team but he sure does have a problem showing it.

McManuman

Rookie
Paul in NYK?

I love marbury's game, but since the last season ends, he looks totally lost with absurd interviews.

Crawford is inconsistent with his throws, and mardy collins isn't a bad player, but is a bench player. For me only Nate has the potential to become a star PG.

I can try to get the future best PG in NBA, Chris Paul. A trade with crawford, marbury, and another from Qrich, Rose, Jones, or Collins, from Chris Paul.
I think this trade would be great for the Knicks.
:crossfingers:

paris401

Starter
I love marbury's game, but since the last season ends, he looks totally lost with absurd interviews.

Crawford is inconsistent with his throws, and mardy collins isn't a bad player, but is a bench player. For me only Nate has the potential to become a star PG.

I can try to get the future best PG in NBA, Chris Paul. A trade with crawford, marbury, and another from Qrich, Rose, Jones, or Collins, from Chris Paul.
I think this trade would be great for the Knicks.
:crossfingers:

good idea... maybe we also can trade jerome james+ jefferies for kobe , and then curry and whoever is left for kg...

we can play 5 against 3...

pat

Starter
good idea... maybe we also can trade jerome james+ jefferies for kobe , and then curry and whoever is left for kg...

Yeah! Or start a broom and a bag of popcorn as center and pointguard. Honestly I think that the whole situation is just as much Isiah's fault as it is Marbury's. They should have moved him during off-season but I guess the front office was too busy with sexual harassment sues.

Just read what some of you guys wrote about the Knicks team of this year. Remember? Contender in the East.

Remember how some of you freaked out when the were ranked 10th in the conference?

Everytime somebody said that the team doesn't look convincing you told them to STFU. I even remember somebody telling me that I should become a Utah fan if I want to see a decent point guard, good defenders and some talented young players with the right attitude. If I weren't a Knicks fan I should be happy how the season has gone this far. But every morning I switch on the computer to have a look how the Knicks have played last night and it spoils my whole day.

I don't even bother to download the games anymore. Ever since the Layden days the whole organisation is going downhill all the time. But I guess it is just a NY-thing. Only in NY (and possibly LA) can such a mediocre team draw so much media attention and advertisement. They should just bring in some McKinsey dude to clear up the whole mess and start from scratch. Otherwise this is going to go on for ever and ever.

Also, Dolan should keep his mouth shut and let people decide who have some clue about basketball. He should just be an owner who is happy because competent people make good decisions and earn him loads of money.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
I've been a Knick fan since the Bernard King years. My father was a life long Knick fan. I not even ashamed to say that I cried when we lost in 94... It makes me sick to my stomach what the Knicks have become, and the saddest part is that I've become so used to it in the last few years, that this most recent disaster has left me with a feeling of numbness. Not outrage, not suprise, or even really disapointment, just numbness. I don't know what else to say....

I'm getting an ulcher agonizing about this franchise, and for what??? I have plenty of other things in my life worth worrying about and worth devoting my energies to.
:boohoo:

I think I'm done....I think I'll come back in a few years when "Starbury", Isiah, and hopefully Jim Dolan are all gone....
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

kaprookie

Rookie
This is a brutal way to start the season. Not what any of us had in mind, to be sure.

Zach's grandmother dies, he takes the leave. Then Q gets hurt. Then Marbury goes AWOL and Mardy & Balkman get hurt.

What else could go wrong?

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
Yeah! Or start a broom and a bag of popcorn as center and pointguard. Honestly I think that the whole situation is just as much Isiah's fault as it is Marbury's. They should have moved him during off-season but I guess the front office was too busy with sexual harassment sues.

Just read what some of you guys wrote about the Knicks team of this year. Remember? Contender in the East.

Remember how some of you freaked out when the were ranked 10th in the conference?

Everytime somebody said that the team doesn't look convincing you told them to STFU. I even remember somebody telling me that I should become a Utah fan if I want to see a decent point guard, good defenders and some talented young players with the right attitude. If I weren't a Knicks fan I should be happy how the season has gone this far. But every morning I switch on the computer to have a look how the Knicks have played last night and it spoils my whole day.

I don't even bother to download the games anymore. Ever since the Layden days the whole organisation is going downhill all the time. But I guess it is just a NY-thing. Only in NY (and possibly LA) can such a mediocre team draw so much media attention and advertisement. They should just bring in some McKinsey dude to clear up the whole mess and start from scratch. Otherwise this is going to go on for ever and ever.

Also, Dolan should keep his mouth shut and let people decide who have some clue about basketball. He should just be an owner who is happy because competent people make good decisions and earn him loads of money.

That's exactly how I feel. It's like this every year and this is what keeps Isiah as GM because we have Knicks fans who are naive every year to believe that this season will be different. I hope David Stern steps in and forces Dolan to fire Isiah and replace him with a reputable GM like Jerry Colangelo or Kiki Vanderweigh.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting

One month ago I would have agreed with you but today... This is a real mess and if Thomas can't clean it up and get this team to the playoffs he should resign. It's really to early to be talking about this but Thomas is proving Larry Brown right. Brown wanted to bench/trade all of the players that Thomas is now singling out. (Curry/Marbury for example) Curry should spend this entire season focusing on defense first and get second chance points. We've got Randolph to do most of the scoring.

Marbury is a head case. I love the kicks, and his game when he drives to the basket but he isn't and never was the point guard this team needed. Thomas tried to make it work and seemingly it isn't working. So far he's got a D- as a GM. Can he pull his grade up before the end of the season? That remains to be seen.

McManuman

Rookie

Ok men, but please, answer me with respect...
I know that the trade is practically impossible but it was only a sweet supposition.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I am sick of the drama to... But who makes this drama its Marbury damn cancer. I want MARBURY OUT!!!!! I hope he reads what Knick fans have to say about him, he probably wouldn't give . . . . .

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Ok guys I have watched tv about this mess alday and everybody has said the samething that we all are saying.We are the laughing stock of the nba and a complete joke. Everything that I have seen on tv is everybody is blaming Dolan,Isiah,and Marbury.Mike and Maddog show on the yes network was drilling the knicks and how this franchise is now a circus.They said that Dolan should have never hired Isiah and traded for Marbury b/c they have been nothing but trouble.They said they should go ahead and buyout Marbury and fire Isiah and try somehow to get this franchise on the right track again.

They were really slamming Isiah and Marbury!!! They said Marbury was a discrace on this team and he does'nt care about the knicks team.Anybody that would just up and leave their team behind is not a player that I would want on my team.They started slamming Isiah about why did he even confront his players when it was only five games into the season.The season has just started and he is already putting the players on edge and making them feel very uncomfortable everytime they walk out on a court.

Everybody on tv has echoed my statments on this topic that I started!!!! If us as fans EVER want to see the Knicks become contenders every year again then they have to get rid of Isiah,Marbury,and Dolan.If Isiah lets Marbury start tonight or even play for that matter then that shows me that he like Marbury does not want this team to succeed and lead the Knicks to winning again.Both are jokes and the knicks need to get rid of both of them!!!!!!!

knicklover

Benchwarmer
If you want less drama you have remove the classless, hoodlum type players and management and avoid those with psychological and other mental problems. It's that simple. There is more to winning than having good athletes on a team. It requires players with a high basketball IQ, good character, and those focused on team oriented play. By character, I mean both high quality human beings and those that can perform under pressure.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
If you want less drama you have remove the classless, hoodlum type players and management and avoid those with psychological and other mental problems. It's that simple. There is more to winning than having good athletes on a team. It requires players with a high basketball IQ, good character, and those focused on team oriented play. By character, I mean both high quality human beings and those that can perform under pressure.

So guys like the following:

Malik Rose, Mardy Collins, Jared Jeffries, Jamal Crawford, Eddy Curry, Nate Robinson, David Lee, Renaldo Balkman, Quentin Richardson, Wilson Chandler, Fred Jones, Randolph Morris, even Zach Randolph and Jerome "Burger" James. There all good people. So all that afforementioned stuff sounds like closet racism to me. Just cause an athlete is black doesn't mean they don't have morals. Everyone on the team with Exception of Marbury live pretty quiet off court lives. So save the generic "bad black athlete" crap for a Klan meeting, not this site.

And what essentially makes someone a hoodlum? Coming from an impoverished neighborhood? Andy Reid Head Coach of the Philadelphia Eagles sons have been in more trouble with the law and they're white suburbanites. Don't believe me? Check the web. I'll even get you started with a link.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2751912

So maybe proof read what you say before you say it. Some people find these knid of knee jerk responses completely insulting.

Last edited: