Tri-state area Knick fans: Assemble your crew

metrocard

Legend
Tired of losing, wasted money, embarrassment from off the court to inside MSG's circus of PR tricks and dirty business and especially poor quality Knicks play on the court? Tired of going to bed 3-4 times a week feeling completely shattered and defeated?

Lets gather, regroup and organize a plan. The purpose? Get more disaproval for the way Dolan is handling the franchise, and for Isiah to resign from the general manager position, as head coach and president of the Knicks. From there let the chips fall where they may...

Be free to any ideas, our objective is get people to stop attending the Knicks games or even watching the game via MSG for that matter. Boycott MSG, Cablevision and Dolan; its the only way for a change. Lowering the ratings and attendance will be a hit, and a strike back. Its the only thing in our power.

I've thought of this idea 3-4 years ago when I saw everything unfolding under Isiah. Everyone called me stupid for not supporting Isiah and him acquiring "young and "athletic" players. Now look at where we are now. Lets not ignore this huge problem, and at least attempt a solution.

This may not go down Tuesday, Friday, or even for this week...BUT we have to take action hopefully before mid-December.

I'm a little disorganized myself...lol, so anyone who wants to organize this shit get at me.

Sad But True!

It's sad that it has come to this, but I think you're totally correct. This team needs a makeover. It's not about wins and loses anymore, I want our team back, free from embarassment, and free from scandals. But Metro that means your boy Steph will have to go too! There is a three headed monster at MSG and all three of them need to go. Look again this is not about wheather or not I like the moves IT has made or if Steph is still an All Star, this is about regaining respectability.

If what I hear is true than Brian Colangelo wants to be our next GM. That to me is a step in the right direction.

Look I live in DC so I can't support the boycott at all, but I know it will work. Dolan and company are numbers driven people so this is just the right move to get things changed.

metrocard

Legend
I'll drop Marbury if it takes a makeover. We just need a make over period. Guys we can keep: Collins, Lee, Balkman, Chandler and Robinson(Yes he's won me over, he's an excellent 3pt shooter).

Brian Colangelo??? No way...I would orgasm 5 times in a row.

Shit lets get to organizing then. Im so fucking hyped for this right now if we can actually get some type of a plan to carry this out. I would love for someone like a Brian Colangelo to come in here and rebuild us into a championhip team. Even if that does mean losing Marbury oh well. Im a Knicks fan first.

Blumatic

Rotation player
That is the greatest idea of all-time. There should be a website explaining where all Knicks fans must bring a paper bag to the garden everygame. And once we start losing we stay there and wear the bags. Every Knicks website forum or Newspaper forum you go to we should promote that site and explain our plan. And just chant Ewing's name just for remniscent purposes. I love it.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
LETS do it, I actually talked to Metro about this. Boycott around MSG huh? Not bad, police might not like it. Oh well. I am down anyway.

Need a lil more info.

yea, i was thinking the same thing, going to games with a paper bag over my head..we should organize something like that..and with the whole rebuilding idea, i agree.. I would keep guys like Lee, Balkman, Nate, Curry, Crawford to build our core around, other than that I wouldnt be to sad to see any other guys go...

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
I Still Wonder Why Steph Gets The Blame, Heck I Thought Basketball Was A Team Sports So Therefore If The Knicks Are Suffering, The Players Are All Accountable For Their Lackluster. I Think Marbury Is The Scapegoat. Can Y'all Relax And See What Will Be The Knicks Record After 20 Games? And Am Sick Of Marbury Being The Scapegoat, Yeah He Is The Captain But All The Problems The Knicks Are Facing Doesn't Fall On Him. Let Him Be Himself And I Guarentee He Will Help The Knicks. My Name May Look Like A Marbury Fan And I Don't Care What U Guys Have To Say. How Can Mardy Collins Be The Starting Point Guard Of The New York Knicks For Christ Sake. Just Sit Down And Think About This, I Rest My Case

pat

Starter
you should all go here: http://www.petitiononline.com/isiah/petition.html

also what might be a good idea is designing a t-shirt at threadless, I can't do stuff like this at the moment since I am right in the middle of my final college exams but Metro's photoshop skills might come in handy.

and btw: hell Metro you are willing to give up Marbury for a rebuild? wtf happened? I mean: wow, finally! ;)

metrocard

Legend
LETS do it, I actually talked to Metro about this. Boycott around MSG huh? Not bad, police might not like it. Oh well. I am down anyway.

Need a lil more info.

FUCK THE MOTHAFUCKING POLICE

Everyone here is a leader...share your ideas, we'll organize them; develop a plan and take action.

Kiyaman

Legend
This is something I been waiting to do since Isiah Thomas arrived and showed his true colors by dismantling Laydumb best frontcourt lineup (Mutombo, Doleac, K-Thomas, Mcdyess, and KVH), and offense/defense backcourt (Ward, F-Williams, Houston, and Anderson). They may not have been a Championship team but they were excelling together on defense there first two months together in the regular season games to be one of the Defensive-Stoppers in the playoffs (2nd round playoff team).

Petitioning the Knicks is easy, I know because I was a Pressmen for MSG during the 1980's. Print up a thousand flyers and Post them up all over Penn Station, Times Square, and Grand Central Station, saying "Turn in your Season Knick Tickets untill Isiah Thomas & Crew are FIRED!".

MSG is the New York Bussiness-Man meeting place and play-ground, where great Business decisions are made during a Knicks or Rangers game.
If 20% of the season Ticket holders call-up to just stop or delay their purchase of the upcomming Knick games, havoc in the financial department take place in this Billion dollar Corporation (where stock holders come into the picture)...

I can't stop watching the games... I'm like an addict or something , but I'd love to see a bunch of fans showing up with their paper bags. That would have to send a message loud and clear to the Knicks orginazation and the NBA that NY KNICK fans do not approve of the Knicks recent actions... on or off the court! Maby then the leage (Stern) would step in and end all the pain us Knick fans have been dealing with for the last oh about decade or so!:).

metrocard

Legend
This is something I been waiting to do since Isiah Thomas arrived and showed his true colors by dismantling Laydumb best frontcourt lineup (Mutombo, Doleac, K-Thomas, Mcdyess, and KVH), and offense/defense backcourt (Ward, F-Williams, Houston, and Anderson). They may not have been a Championship team but they were excelling together on defense there first two months together in the regular season games to be one of the Defensive-Stoppers in the playoffs (2nd round playoff team).

Petitioning the Knicks is easy, I know because I was a Pressmen for MSG during the 1980's. Print up a thousand flyers and Post them up all over Penn Station, Times Square, and Grand Central Station, saying "Turn in your Season Knick Tickets untill Isiah Thomas & Crew are FIRED!".

MSG is the New York Bussiness-Man meeting place and play-ground, where great Business decisions are made during a Knicks or Rangers game.
If 20% of the season Ticket holders call-up to just stop or delay their purchase of the upcomming Knick games, havoc in the financial department take place in this Billion dollar Corporation (where stock holders come into the picture)...

Good information.

I can't stop watching the games... I'm like an addict or something , but I'd love to see a bunch of fans showing up with their paper bags. That would have to send a message loud and clear to the Knicks orginazation and the NBA that NY KNICK fans do not approve of the Knicks recent actions... on or off the court! Maby then the leage (Stern) would step in and end all the pain us Knick fans have been dealing with for the last oh about decade or so!:).

I'm a sucker too, those Knick jerseys are like crack itself.

We're gonna be on ESPN on Weds 26th of March, Miami comes to MSG.

We should do this on a really big day; meaning when a big market team comes to MSG, we need as much attention as possible and try to dis advertise Dolan's Knicks.

http://www.nba.com/knicks/schedule/

Theres a couple dates in December that interest me, especially that Lakers game.

I still haven't got an idea yet...damn, I JUST WANT SOMETHING DONE SO DOLAN CAN LOSE. ANYTHING.

NYKnicks15

Starter
actually its Jerry Colangelo that wants a chance to run the Knicks. either or Brian.. Jerry.. 90s singer DeAngelo. 80s actress Beverly DeAngelo. Ninja turtle Michaelangelo I DONT CARE give them the job NOW.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Keep Chanting. They could probably confiscate (misspelling?) our brown bags but they can't take away our voice.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Okay new plan, lets "try" to not get anyone to go watch Knicks games at the garden. Its a good idea. Ticket Sales Down, Merchandise down, Food and other things down, OR if people do enter the garden THE WHOLE GAME chant Fire Isiah until Dolan has no choice but to fire him. This is not gunnna happen but Knick fans could try I dont know how to spread the word around.

metrocard

Legend
Okay new plan, lets "try" to not get anyone to go watch Knicks games at the garden. Its a good idea. Ticket Sales Down, Merchandise down, Food and other things down, OR if people do enter the garden THE WHOLE GAME chant Fire Isiah until Dolan has no choice but to fire him. This is not gunnna happen but Knick fans could try I dont know how to spread the word around.

Word b...anyone here who has tickets to the Knicks game...give it to a homeless person. I would love to see MSG loaded with a bunch of a homeless people. Thats honestly the only audience this roster of Knicks is worthy of, homeless people.