Why is crawford the Focal point of offense!

jzero29

Rotation player
Why is crawford the focal point of this offense? Why is he the #1 guard?
Currently, Jamaal leads knicks in shot attempts and 3point attempts, but strangley doesn't lead in scoring? He also leads in turnovers totaling 32, 13 more than the next knick, eddy curry and randolph with 19each. Why is he allowed to run free on the court, taking bad shots and turning over the ball with no consequence? if that was steph he'd be benched. I can't say any of the knicks guards have played well, fred jones has played okay, nate robinson has been the best so far. Collins hasn't played well, richardson has been absent and marbury and crawford are competing for worst guards, only thing is at least Isiah benches Steph! Jamaal needs to be benched he's played horrible. He can't be the focal point of this team. He needs to ease back on shot attempts and needs to get the ball out of his hands more. TO prone curry has 13 less turnovers!!!
Get the ball out of Crawfords hands and this team starts to win.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
I Agree With U Jzero29. Why Can't Eddy Curry And Jamal Get The Same Treatment As Steph By Joining Him On The Bench. The Knicks Are Stagnant When Steph Is Not On The Floor To Orchestrate. Jamal Is Such A Dribble Head And What He Does Best Is Jack Up Shots After Shot And People Are Here Criticizing Steph As If Basketball Is A One Man Sports. If The Knicks Are Suffering, Every Playing On That Team Is Held Accountable For Their Lackluster. Q.rich Looks Out Of Sync, Curry Is Another Turnover Prone With Little To Give Back On Defense And Yet Marbury Is Held Accountable For Any Knicks Failure. Why The Hell Will A Second Year Player Run The Offense For The New York Knicks Whiles There Is A Guy Who Does It Better And Leaves It On The Floor When He Is Motivated. I Tell U What Isiah, Let Marbury Be Himself And Motivate Him, There U Will See The Marbury We Saw In Mid January Who Played With Passion.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Starbury4real, u said it the best. The passion he played with from January on seems to be forgotten by Isiah and alot of the fans. Marbury needs to be put back in that lineup. Isiah doesnt know what hes doin. It doesnt make sense that Crawford continues to get big minutes when he is the #1 problem. I'll admit that Marburys shot has been off but so has Crawford. The only reason why Crawford is averaging more points is because he keeps shootin as seen against the Kings (9 for 27). In order for the knicks to have any success this year, Marbury needs to be in the starting lineup. Is isiah trying to get fired?

exactly. steph carried this team on his back the last half of last year. this might be some kind of sick test from isiah to see what this team can do with limited steph. i cant imagine any other reason steph isnt starting. as much as we all like mardy, we know steph is a better point guard. and maybe, just maybe, if steph started those past few close games we've been in excluding the denver game, we mite have won. wheter we like it or not, we need steph to, win these close games with this team that isiah put together, steph is the catlyst. this team runs on him beeing on the floor.

jzero29

Rotation player
no doubt about it. Ms brown was wrong isiah couldn't have harassed her, he's to into jamaal crawford.