Think About IT; You have to read this one!

I propose we offer him to Chicago for Big Ben. I know this sounds like just another off the wall trade from a fan but let's break it down.

Zach gives them inside scoring which the Bulls sorley need. They don't lose the rebounds in moving Big Ben, just the D and the Hustle....but you have Thomas and Noah to assist in that department, lets face it, we all love hustle players, but a team of them can be a bit redundant.

And the Knicks get the Defensive presence we so despratley need.We don't lose rebounds plus we gain much needed blocks. Plus Ben has one year less on his contract then Zach.

This trade could be executed without either team losing picks, and without any throw in players or a third team. Isiah and Paxson don't like one another so maybe this deal won't happen during the IT regime, but another GM (namely Chicago born Colangelo) could make this happen. This move makes both teams instantly better.

I've always felt the Knicks should've made it a three team trade on Draft Night with Chicago, and traded Zach to Chi in exchange for our 7th pick. Imagine had we pulled that off, getting rid of Steve Francis and getting our pick back in the same trade! IT would've looked brilliant....anyways back to reality that didn't happen, and this move may be the move that solidifies us. Eddy can go back to being the focal point on offense, also we acquire a player who doesn't need the ball each possession

Ben Wallace C on D/PF on Offense
Eddy Curry (Back to PPG with no pressure to rebound or block)
Q
Jamal
Steph (for now)

Chicago

Tyrus Thomas C (if Camby can, he can)
Zach PF (back to 23 and 11)
Deng
Ben Gordan
Kirk

Seriously this is a good look for both teams. But can this trade happen

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
I propose we offer him to Chicago for Big Ben. I know this sounds like just another off the wall trade from a fan but let's break it down.

Zach gives them inside scoring which the Bulls sorley need. They don't lose the rebounds in moving Big Ben, just the D and the Hustle....but you have Thomas and Noah to assist in that department, lets face it, we all love hustle players, but a team of them can be a bit redundant.

And the Knicks get the Defensive presence we so despratley need.We don't lose rebounds plus we gain much needed blocks. Plus Ben has one year less on his contract then Zach.

This trade could be executed without either team losing picks, and without any throw in players or a third team. Isiah and Paxson don't like one another so maybe this deal won't happen during the IT regime, but another GM (namely Chicago born Colangelo) could make this happen. This move makes both teams instantly better.

I've always felt the Knicks should've made it a three team trade on Draft Night with Chicago, and traded Zach to Chi in exchange for our 7th pick. Imagine had we pulled that off, getting rid of Steve Francis and getting our pick back in the same trade! IT would've looked brilliant....anyways back to reality that didn't happen, and this move may be the move that solidifies us. Eddy can go back to being the focal point on offense, also we acquire a player who doesn't need the ball each possession

Ben Wallace C on D/PF on Offense
Eddy Curry (Back to PPG with no pressure to rebound or block)
Q
Jamal
Steph (for now)

Chicago

Tyrus Thomas C (if Camby can, he can)
Zach PF (back to 23 and 11)
Deng
Ben Gordan
Kirk

Seriously this is a good look for both teams. But can this trade happen

i have a better idea we trade curry for wallace.

It wont happen but i would be alot happier with the knicks starting team of

mardy
marbury
balkman
zbo
wallace

Defence is the key

We have two 10+ rebounders
two 20+ career scorers
And finally a player who averages more than a block a game

mike291md

Rookie
If you're gonna do that..

If you're going to do that kind of trade, you might want to consider getting Marcus Camby back instead. I'm sorry we ever got rid of Camby, plus he can score more and block just as much as Wallace can. But to be honest, I'd rather not get much older at this point, if anything lets get younger so we can have hope for the future.

I would stick with Curry, I know he has a lot of flaws, but with the right coach who makes him practice his game and hustle and jump for rebounds, he could be great...with the right coach.