Bulls@Knicks

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Any game comments?, it was an early game, some probably didn't watch. The big news out of this game is that THE LOSING STREAK IS OVER! I don't know how long we can keep winning but hopefully we can keep it up.

pat

Starter
I would love to be surprised, but against Utah and Boston? At least it is going to be tough. However, it was great to see that they tried to play solid defence, but to me it looks as if the Bulls are in serious trouble. What the heck is wrong wth Ben Wallace. Okay, he had 12 boards but did you see this last rebound when he threw the ball against his own knee? I wouldn't trade for him right now.

Kiyaman

Legend
I only caught 23 seconds of the Knicks 3rd WIN this season.

Watching TWO terrible Teams compete against each other is not something you do on a Saturday afternoon

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
wins always feel some what good even though it was against a team struggling a lil more then us... zach is deff the new black hole tho

yeah I really liked the energy the knicks played with today. if they could only play like this every game. Oh yeah we NEED freethrows!!!

I'd like to trade Z.Randolf for B.Wallace it would fix both our team "Holes". Someone already stated this and I agree 100%. It would give the Bulls the much needed post offence they need and it would also still leave them with all the pieces to go and get Kobe if it dosen't work with Zack. It would give the Knicks the much needed defencive pressance in the paint. Hell through in a second round pick and maby some body like Collins,Morris or even Chandler to make the deal look more attractive just get it done! Then we could keep all our young studs (Lee,Balkman and Nate) and sign Artest next year while we most likley say goodbye to Steph, M.Rose, both have expiring contracts at the end of 08-09 season very tradeable or canadates for buyouts, Then there's F.Jones who's contract is up at the end of this year and hopefully we can lose that fat-ass J.James from our roster one way or another!

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
I only caught 23 seconds of the Knicks 3rd WIN this season.

Watching TWO terrible Teams compete against each other is not something you do on a Saturday afternoon

I agree, not something you want to do on a saturday afternoon, and I'm not happy that is only there 3rd WIN either, we should have more than that but a win is a win.

Toons

is the Bo$$
marbury played great, balkman did also...very aggresive against nocioni, the team defense was good, q. gave up too many uncontested shots trying to grab rebounds to increase his rebound numbers...that caused them to come back in the 4th, leaving kirk open on a jumper and nocioni on 2 jumpers from the top of the key....zach has passing ability cuz he fed curry 3 or 4 times, but its that we just donest want to pass i think, because he also gets doubles often....scrappy win, but hey, its a dub

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
wins always feel some what good even though it was against a team struggling a lil more then us... zach is deff the new black hole tho

I feel you man ! i actually want him and marbs and isiah Out then we can get a top 10 pick and build over and next season have hope... i hate to be such a pesamest but i wanna see our organization with class! and that means getting rid of the posion... trade zach and marbs for picks to anyone who wants a great PF and a scorer

I was at the game. It was pretty ugly. Steph got boo'ed when he got announced, and whenever he touched the ball early, but he played a good game.

Q Rich is a zombie. Yeah, he got some rebounds, but mostly because he wasn't guarding his man and the Bulls were missing their shots. He can't hit anything, and now he's hesitating to take open shots. He couldn't even hit a free throw. Get him off the floor.

Gordon and Heinrich looked like crap. Neither one got into a flow. Tyrus Thomas had a few nice moves early, but then disappeared. The Bulls look really bad.

Eddy Curry is such a stump on defense.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I was at the game too. Good game. I enjoyed it. Z Bo was a STUMP on offense despite getting some points. Sloppy play at times. We were up in the 3rd and into the fourth with 9 minutes left in the 4th they tied it up..... Marbs I gotta give him some credit for the win. Did you guys see Curry pass it into the camera man.... That was a bad turnover. Balkman had nice energy off the bench too. Luol Deng didn't play, Nocinoi was on fire in the 4th period. I thought we would blow it after that tie they made on us

Pictures of the game.
http://www.myspace.com/nyknicksfan1

Z Bo had a bad game despite getting to the foul line and fg wise...

Last edited:

pat

Starter
Although I have to give MArbury credit for his game, did you see the smirk on his face when he got booed?

I didn't notice any smirk, but then I was up in the 300s.

Marbury did play better defense than he had been, although at the end of one quarter, he just let Gordon blow right by him.

It was great to get the win, but the way the team played, didn't instill much confidence.

Nate did not play well, and we really need him to step up. David Lee didn't get any minutes in the second half, not sure why...

knicklover

Benchwarmer
Meaningless win. Deng was out and the rest of the Bulls have not been shooting or playing well. Plus the Knicks were home. They didn't collapse like a cheap tent late in the game the way they often do, but they were supposed to draw off to an easy win against this team at home but they actually struggled. Don't let this win or Marbury's good performance fool you. They still need to get rid of him and Isiah.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
lately i have noticed, jamal has not been agressive like earlier in the season, i think he should come off the bench with the second unit for he could chuck all the shots he want

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm watching the Pistons & Jazz game now and what the Jazz did to change their team around in just 3 seasons to start this season off as the 5th best team in the league is what we expected from Isiah.

When we play the Jazz at the Garden on Monday, we will see all of the Knicks WEAK areas and weak-players on both ends of the court.
The Pistons relentless Team Defense and having the best PG in the league Billups along with Prince great leadrship as a PointFoward is keeping the Piston in the lead vs the Jazz.

The Knicks Q.Richardson, Crawford, and Zach Poor-Poor Defense dont have a chance for a Knick Win against the Jazz.

Isiah Thomas has repeatedly showed his great gift in picking quality draft Picks, why he dont use that to his advantage on draft night in his trade snenerio to get in good with other NBA teams leave a question mark on his NBA business tactics to improve this Knick Team with quality players.

Crawford and a first round pick should've been traded for Jason Richardson this offseason.
Q.Richardson and a first round draft pick should've been traded for Ron Artest this offseason.

The Knicks had 3 bright draft picks (Morris, Chandler, D-Nicholes) this offseason that could've went in a trade and became more useful to the Next Team than they are on this controversal Knick Team. Whom for Four-Seasons has yet to come up with a steady decent Starting-5-Unit by way of Trades.

The Knicks Starting Backcourt Tandem of "Marbury & Crawford" both averaging above 32 MPG has been only averaging 4 assists a piece in each game this season. How is that when you play alongside of Two Dominate Big-Men (Curry & Zach) who average 20 points per, and a Peremeter Shooter in Q.Richardson? maybe they are sceptical of Curry & Zach average of 9 turnovers and Q.Richardson FG 29%.

What will this Knick-Team do after this Chicago Bulls WIN will be a mystery to all?

Utah at the Garden
Boston in Boston
Miluakie at the Garden
Phoenix at the Garden
Nets in Meadowlands
Philly at Philly
and three straight games at the Garden vs Philly, Dallas, and Seattle.

Knicks have 6 games at HOME in the next 9 games.
Which means in their havoc situation they should do the impossible and get 6 WINS out of the next 9 games (9-12 record) heading to play the Chicago Bulls again in Chicago for the 10th game.