Utah Jazz@ New York Knicks

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yeah exactly why MSGKnickz33 is the worst example of a Knicks fan. Cuz he aint one. If the knicks were 13-0 He would probably be sayin the knicks would beat Boston. I think the knicks have a chance. If the play well. The Knicks got a chance to beat any team in the NBA if they try, and get the defensive rebound 1 and out.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
woah hold up slow down children
Im realistic, I dont know what the word hope means, i dont dream and i dont have ideas. I see things for the way they are. Show some respect for your father.

I think this Knicks team is capable of doin alot of good things if they play as a team and Ive said this before. Although i predicted a loss, I would do the same for teams with winning records like Cleveland, Detroit, and Orlando. Boston is a tough place to win. I didnt say anything wrong so get off my dick and shut the f*ck up, both of you.

I said its almost impossible to win in Boston, referring not just to the knicks but to all teams. I didnt want to go to far into it cuz im waitin for someone to put up a game thread but i think the knicks could beat boston in NY. Its tough to say with a serious face that the knicks have a good chance of winning. Boston just lost a close overtime game to Cleveland and they gonna be pissed off.

I think the KNicks proved alot in their wins against Denver and Utah, and I even count the preseason game against the Celtics as a big win even though it dont count as part of their record. Boston was clearly tryin to win that game. The big 3 played at least 40 minutes each. I would love to see a win just as much as anyone else on here but its going to be a very difficult game.
Id be happy to see them play competitive and physical, push KG around and body him up. They need to show that they dont give a fuck that the celtics think theyre the best team and the same with all the analysts sayin their the best team. Fuck the Celtics. Doc Rivers is playin them heavy minutes, they too cocky, someone will stop them in the playoffs.

Now I wont have much to say when someone put up a game thread tomorrow. Thinks alot, assholes.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
i even said i didint want to strat a fight you alwas talking shit trying to be a online gangsta shut da fuck up man we beat boston once thay played that preseaon game like it was a regular game and we won so shut da fuk up and go to a boston website and chear 4 them
shit thay should band your ass out this website and not metro cause all you talk is shit

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i even said i didint want to strat a fight you alwas talking shit trying to be a online gangsta shut da fuck up man we beat boston once thay played that preseaon game like it was a regular game and we won so shut da fuk up and go to a boston website and chear 4 them
shit thay should band your ass out this website and not metro cause all you talk is shit

My bad, i should had just directed that to nyknicks126 but fuck you too asshole. you dont even make sense, i dont know why i responded to someone like you. Im not sure what your tryin to say other than the fact that you lick crawfords ass and that you have no testicles. Thats all i got out of everything you sed. I didnt say anything that bad to begin with. You were lookin for trouble, you were tryin to start a fight but i dont know why you callin it a fight. Fights happen at schools, in the streets, not on the internet shmuck. You disagreed with me and I made a statement that I should had directed at that other asshole, not you. Im sorry about that, my bad. Im gonna chose not to respond to either of you again, Im done. Im tired of gettin into ARGUEMENTS, NOT FIGHTS. Ill continue to state my opinions which are fair and unbiased, I give credit where its due. Look at the Chicago Crawford thread. Although I pointed out Crawfords weaknesses, I also complimented him. If i bother you that much, put me on your ignore list.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
shit look at my thread i want crawford in the bench i perfer jared playing so how da fuck am i on his balls you is always insluting somebody calling perople asshole and shit

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
guys lets keep the personal attacks to ourselves. they mean nothing since none of you know each other personally. lets have a clean civilized forum.. if you must trash someone do it intelligently like having it pertain to the KNICKS! or at least the topic on hand. thanks..

PS.. no offense but did you bash him on REP POWER? haha I have 0 and have 1390 posts. my feelings are hurt.. just kidding. :)

haha i dont even know what it is for. Just noticed the other day. And what other personal attacks can i give if i dont know the guy, I have not had that much experiance with young children

George M.

Benchwarmer
haha i dont even know what it is for. Just noticed the other day. And what other personal attacks can i give if i dont know the guy, I have not had that much experiance with young children
Tell you what dicksmoker,Id trade you to outer Mongolia for Metrocard! At least that lunatic knows some basketball!!!!!!! You on the other hand are a Teebagee Suckup!!!! Wouldn't know B.Ball if it bent you over and.........!!!!!!!

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Tell you what dicksmoker,Id trade you to outer Mongolia for Metrocard! At least that lunatic knows some basketball!!!!!!! You on the other hand are a Teebagee Suckup!!!! Wouldn't know B.Ball if it bent you over and.........!!!!!!!

Do I feed it?

Alright i will.

Ive played basketball for 12 years
In the firsts for highschool. Might take it further after school.
Got asked to try out for the South Dragons development team. (nbl)
Coach a basketball team.
Follow every nba game
Regular fantasy player (marbza101) check it out at yahoo.
follow the knicks with a passion.
Also a member at insidehoops regular poster there.

Im sick of this crap just want to follow the knicks on here without having ... start unneccesary wars. How do you block users?

George M.

Benchwarmer
Do I feed it?

Alright i will.

Ive played basketball for 12 years
In the firsts for highschool. Might take it further after school.
Got asked to try out for the South Dragons development team. (nbl)
Coach a basketball team.
Follow every nba game
Regular fantasy player (marbza101) check it out at yahoo.
follow the knicks with a passion.
Also a member at insidehoops regular poster there.

Im sick of this crap just want to follow the knicks on here without having ... start unneccesary wars. How do you block users?
Listen dude,keep my mom's name out of your mouth and this so called war ends. Do you understand?????