Back to Back WINS

Kiyaman

Legend
Whatever it is that is pushing this Knick-Team to come-out and WIN the First Quarter of the game (Marbury & Zach) this team need to keep it up.
Maybe in time and alot more of Marbury & Zach in the 1st Qtr. will rub off on the Crawford & Curry (Chi-Town Tandem) taking over the scoring in the first Qtr. on certain oponents to give .
Not to bash any Knick Player after two WINS, but Q.Richardson need to put some overtime in Practice on his offensive scoring which he has not done since becomming a Knick.

The Knicks bench is not all that however, they are DEEP and very few teams can outscore them in the end of the first qtr. and start of the 2nd qtr. WITH THEIR RELENTLESS ENERGY HUSTLE, so knowing this could tighten this Knick Team strategy. Alot of Balls were droping for the Knicks in this Jazz game and that was a good thing because they were dropping more for the Jazz whom shot 77% FG in part of the first half.

Dont be shocked or surprise but finally both Marb & Craw scored 20 or more points each on some decent FG shooting. Is this the beginning of the Knicks Starting Backcourt Tandem finally comming together in their 4th season together? because if it is then the Knicks are on their way to a WINNING season when their "QUARTERBACKS" play as ONE with their Teammates, then the Two Starting-Guards will start to average over their 8 dimes in 60 minutes of playingtime together.

Remarkable things happen in that Jazz Game beside Starbury & Crawford scoring over 20 points each in one game, Curry blocked 2 shots and only had 1 turnover, The Team only had 14 turnovers, Balkman hit a Jumpshot, the 9-Man rotation played relentless "Team-Defense" TOGETHER in the 2nd Half of the game for the WIN (not their individual stat-sheet), and the Knick Team hit 84% of their FT for this Knick-Home WIN!!!

Great Knick Game

LETS GO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers.gif
:beer:<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

Wow Kiyaman you gave praise to the vets on the team and didn't call for them to be benched for the young kids? Nah just kidding, every one that hit the floor last night played with passion and intencity it was great! Lets just hope they keep it up.

Kiyaman

Legend
How long will these WINS stop me from Bashing my Favorite Team?
Is this another one of those 3 game WINNING-Streaks that we get once every season with Marbury?

After the last two WINS with beating the worst team (Bulls) and then the 5th best team in the league (Jazz), its hard to say right now whether this Knick-Team is ready to do their Thang on the court together for the rest of the season or is this that time of the month for these guys to show they are a team when they want to be with players they cant put up with.

If they Beat Boston and lose to the Bucks then they are probably the same disorganized team we know as the Isiah one dimensional Knicks.

After the 2-9 Start this season, this Knick-Team owe us FANS 7-WINS out of the Next 10 Games which 5 are Home Games... <!-- / message -->

jzero29

Rotation player
Back to back to back, not with crawford running the show

Wins won't keep comming as long as crawford leads team in shot attempts and continues to have 1-4, Chi & 1-6 uta from 3pt range. Shoting a dismal 20-65 from behind the arch, sub par for a good NBA SG. But Crawford is not a good SG, he's a good almost SG/PG type player, his crossover is the only thing that save him, from being horrible. He just isn't a good PG either. He's good when he drives. Everything else is avg, oh except his free throw shootingis exceltent(except in 4th qtr where most of his misses occur)
The first step has been taking in letting steph/robinson have ball more and letting them run offense, not jamaal who is turnover prone.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
got damn zero stay of carwford dick we already know every convertation you have is about him talk about something else iam tired of reading da same shit and you aint no knicks fan cause you can not hate a player so much u soppsed to like the whole team even dough a player is not good that why u a fan because you route for the team even if it sucks and crawford fuck up a lot but a least hi socres 20 points almost every game so sut da fuck up

Kiyaman

Legend
Wins won't keep comming as long as crawford leads team in shot attempts and continues to have 1-4, Chi & 1-6 uta from 3pt range. Shoting a dismal 20-65 from behind the arch, sub par for a good NBA SG. But Crawford is not a good SG, he's a good almost SG/PG type player, his crossover is the only thing that save him, from being horrible. He just isn't a good PG either. He's good when he drives. Everything else is avg, oh except his free throw shootingis exceltent(except in 4th qtr where most of his misses occur)
The first step has been taking in letting steph/robinson have ball more and letting them run offense, not jamaal who is turnover prone.

got damn zero stay of carwford dick we already know every convertation you have is about him talk about something else iam tired of reading da same shit and you aint no knicks fan cause you can not hate a player so much u soppsed to like the whole team even dough a player is not good that why u a fan because you route for the team even if it sucks and crawford fuck up a lot but a least hi socres 20 points almost every game so sut da fuck up

:afro: Now both of you need to chill on that, at least untill we see some consistent loses. After these two WINS its finally nice to say something GOOD about this Knick Team, how long this WIN-WIN thing may last could be short with all the intensity the Celtics & Bucks has been bringing to each of their Games.

We should all know that the best thing that Jamal Crawford bring to the table is that he has been the only SG that could put up with Marbury in the backcourt on a consistent basis. They Both are UP and DOWN players but they are an Isiah Thomas Favorite.

So lets chill on the Knick Players while they are Hyped Up to WIN...

George M.

Benchwarmer
:afro: Now both of you need to chill on that, at least untill we see some consistent loses. After these two WINS its finally nice to say something GOOD about this Knick Team, how long this WIN-WIN thing may last could be short with all the intensity the Celtics & Bucks has been bringing to each of their Games.

We should all know that the best thing that Jamal Crawford bring to the table is that he has been the only SG that could put up with Marbury in the backcourt on a consistent basis. They Both are UP and DOWN players but they are an Isiah Thomas Favorite.

So lets chill on the Knick Players while they are Hyped Up to WIN...
Kiyaman,I agree with you however what gets me riled up is the fact that Crawford worked with A.Houston this summer and hasn't learned anything from him to improve his shooting.That drives me absolutely crazy!! He should've learned something from him you'd think.Don't you agree???????????

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

Your the only one on Crawfords Dick. You on Isiahs too? Cuz I know Crawford and Isiah lick eachothers ass's and cocks after every game. Are you part of this?

Crawford scores 20 points every other game and he usually misses most of his shots and has 4 turnovers.

You can get back on his dick now.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
It upsets me that the Knicks have turned in to a laughing stock. There are things that I like about the team and things that I don't understand or don't agree with. That being said, if the Knicks can gain their focus, put the summer drama behind them and play as a team to win games and make the play offs, I say give credit where it's due. But that all remains to be seen.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
MSGKnick ever since you started comin here again and posting, makes me not want to be on this site anymore. You make the atmosphere here dull, and you insult people left and right. I think we need Metro back, and bann someone like you.

nyKnicks126

That was below the belt there. Rady should do something wit you. You gotta learn manners from your parents probably to late for you.. I know it might be a hard lesson for you to learn. I want REAL knick fans on this site, not ones that are just New York fans. Getouttaa here MSGKnickz33. You a Knick Fan Hater.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I wasnt adressing you to begin with, but u got involved and insulted me. If you gotta problem with me, dont cry and bitch. Just ignore me, its a simple as that son. Toughen up......oh im sorry, you must be a girl. Im sorry, i didnt know.

nyKnicks126

WHats wrong wit Women anyway. I love women, you got problem wit them you must be a lil gay.. First off there was no insulting on my part I just said we dont need fans like you here. I want to stand up for Real knick fans here. So please shut up, you actually insulted me in different thread its just I didn't feel like pushin a fight wit a women hater Knick fan hater and JC EC D LEE HATER @ That point in time, you pissed me off now.. Once again mature for whatever age you are and talk Knicks. dont hate.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
See the difference betweeen me and you is im not pissed off. I dont give a fuck about what you say about me, it aint gonna get me upset. Ive had terrible things done to me, so someome insulting me on the internet means nothin to me.

I aint no women hater, i love pussy. I thought you were really a women because of how sensitive you are.

Were on here to share our opinions. Im not hatin, Im statin
Thats statin the facts about Curry and Crawford
Aint you a Marbury hater? Keep hatin, you might get that PHD (Playa Hatin Degree). Dont get pissed off. Just ignore me if you dont like me.

nyKnicks126

No its not that I dont like you its jus you gotta chill. But whatever, I dont care anymore. I love that PHD. Marbury is livin it up to potential the last 2 games but in the beginning of the season he was considered the leader of the team. What Leader would ditch his team like that? You remember? Right now I am happy wit Marburys game the past two games. I expect a good game tomorrow from him.. I think Jamal could school Marbury in 1 on 1 anyday :)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
No its not that I dont like you its jus you gotta chill. But whatever, I dont care anymore. I love that PHD. Marbury is livin it up to potential the last 2 games but in the beginning of the season he was considered the leader of the team. What Leader would ditch his team like that? You remember? Right now I am happy wit Marburys game the past two games. I expect a good game tomorrow from him.. I think Jamal could school Marbury in 1 on 1 anyday :)

MArburys stronger and faster then Jamal, although he could cross marbury over marbury can do the same back and he would win 1 on 1. He ditched the team because Crawford and curry shouldve been benched. Curry was gonna be benched but what about crawford? His defense was worse then Marburys and he was missin alot of shots and turnin the ball over. Crawfords stupid ass shouldve been benched. It dont matter now, the teams playin better and itd be nice to see them play like a team consistently.

jzero29

Rotation player
Sorry I keep blabbing about crawfords ability to suck, I am just trying to spread the idea, that maybe jamaal isn't the God people think he is. He's a decent guard, He's not an all-star. He can't shoot. He's got mid range and a runner. For a SG thats not good. He does have a sick crossover and can beat most people off the dribble. He's not a good defender. It's the truth. I am a fan and when I see a problem with this team I voice it, if someone wants to argue, I come back with facts and observations from games. I root for the knicks, and I want them to win, and I think that directley has to do with crawford reducing his role in the offense. I'm not saying he shouldn't be a contributor, he just shouldn't be the #1 option and he should stick to what his strengths are, not shoot 3's and go 1-6. I've bashed him and marbury alot. I happen to like marbury and think he's more talented, but marbury hasn't played like marbury in a long time(besides last 2 games Chi & Uta) Marbury needs to play 100% and perform like marbury used to. crawford needs to be less involved, again I am not saying not involved just less involved. Maybe reducing shots by like3-4 a game and no 3's. Isiah is the one who should make those two play better together. They are a terrible back court. Marbury would be better off with a role player like Kittles was as a shooting guard, instead of crawford, but thats not the case.
MSGKnick ever since you started comin here again and posting, makes me not want to be on this site anymore. You make the atmosphere here dull, and you insult people left and right. I think we need Metro back, and bann someone like you.
First off MSGknick was steppin up and defending my point. The other guy stated I was on Crawfords dick, not MSGknick. MSGKnick just pointed out the fact that to be on someones dickyou have to like them, I don't like crawford and the other guy was all lubbed up for the guy. And not for nothing, metro doesn't insult people? ANd why not call out the original guy who was saying I was on crawfords dick? Knicksfanchris? Just because you agree with him that crawford should continue to be the knicks #1 option? Or was it that you can't understand the guys terrible spelling or grammar? I'm not saying you have to be perfect, but sometimes it's like he goes out of his way to sound incoherant. I have actually on several other occasions not been able to understand what he's saying.

Last edited:

jzero29

Rotation player
MArburys stronger and faster then Jamal, although he could cross marbury over marbury can do the same back and he would win 1 on 1. He ditched the team because Crawford and curry shouldve been benched. Curry was gonna be benched but what about crawford? His defense was worse then Marburys and he was missin alot of shots and turnin the ball over. Crawfords stupid ass shouldve been benched. It dont matter now, the teams playin better and itd be nice to see them play like a team consistently.
Marbury has to shoulder some of the blame. He is not innocent in this whole state of the knicks. Marbury has been part of the problem. He has been involved in the lack of defense department this season. He's stepped it up last two games and It's looking like Isiah is letting him get back to his game. I think as we have seen the last two games, marbury is getting the chance to run the offense and it has paid off. Crawford has been taking a more supportive role to him and it has paid off for both and the team. Crawford should be benched everytime he shoots a 3. Because he's terrible at deep shots(not just 3's), I'd almost rather eddy curry shoot a 3.(not really but eddy does have a better 3pt % career hitting his only two career attempts.)
Curry and zach should be the first two options, then marbury then crawford. So that means marbury curry and zach should avg more attempts pergame, not crawford. Next I admitt crawford can have good games and in those cases when he's on fire, cut him loose. Let him be the number one option then, but not everygame. WHen he's hot, feed the hot hand, when he's not go to more reliable marbury curry zach.