We want Metro Back!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont know how much longer Metrocard is suspended, but he needs to come back.

Bring Metro Back!!!!
Bring Metro Back!!!!

:raise::raise::raise:

yeah word bring back Metro. He was pretty cool and knew what he was talking anout when it comes to basketball. Plus every since he left that online league pass shit aint working and I was enjoying that shit... :(

Starks

Starter
Don't worry I'm gona harass him on his myspace page until he comes back.

Let's start selling some "FREE METRO!" T-shirts.. I actually would wear that too lol

Kiyaman

Legend
Yeah, What happen to Metro?

I missed Metro evaluation of this Knick Team vs oponents.
Yeah, I know he likes to have the last word on things but so do alot of members.

Metro has strong opinions that I sometimes don't agree with(like most posters), but he's always brings facts to the table to back his opinions and that makes reading his posts not only fun to argue with or agree with but sometimes they are even... I dare say informitive.:)

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I can't believe you idiots are starting a campaign to bring an even bigger idiot back! I look forward to our debates but I'm sure his mouth/keystrokes wrote a check his ass couldn't cash, which is why he's not here now. Get over it boys and girls this is the don's house!

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Very funny DonChris, but can you realy say you don't miss him... not even a little with the Isiahsexuals and all the other bull he slings at everybody?

I'll admit that isiahsexual sh!t use to get under my skin, but in the end I found that he and I had similar views. I'm not hating on him it's just you guys made a fk'ng shrine to him which makes me sick to my stomach. I've been trying to clean my comments up. You know, be more diplomatic like 15 and rady but this thread is making me feel like i'm going to regress into my old self! It's got me in Bruce Banner panic mode. Eyes all big n sh!t.

jzero29

Rotation player
haha

But metro was so great! I don't understand you, he was the king. THe best poster ever!!!!
Just kidding, messing with you don chris. He was okay, kinda funny. ridiculous at times. knicksfanchris is like the same, except you can't understand half the stuff he writes. The guy spelled "he"wrong "at least hi scores 20 points" I and E aren't even close to each other on the keyboard. and "God" as "Got Damn". "root" "like "Route", all in one post. There is something wrong with that one. You need a friggin decoder ring just to talk to the guy.
got damn zero stay of carwford dick we already know every convertation you have is about him talk about something else iam tired of reading da same shit and you aint no knicks fan cause you can not hate a player so much u soppsed to like the whole team even dough a player is not good that why u a fan because you route for the team even if it sucks and crawford fuck up a lot but a least hi socres 20 points almost every game so sut da fuck up
P.S> his only valid point is that I talk to much about crawford. But I try and balance out all the guys who praise him for being so good. I'll stop pointing out his flaws when people stop acting like he's and all-star.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Alot of members on here talk about Crawford like hes an allstar. Keep talkin about crawford until they get the point.

KnicksfanChris is bad speller. He was pissed at me cuz i went at him when i shouldve been goin at someone else but i couldnt figure out what he was tryin to say. It didnt make sense to me.

metrocard

Legend
I can't believe you idiots are starting a campaign to bring an even bigger idiot back! I look forward to our debates but I'm sure his mouth/keystrokes wrote a check his ass couldn't cash, which is why he's not here now. Get over it boys and girls this is the don's house!

Hilarious :teeth: Don's casa.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
yupp you gotta subscribe to NBA League Pass Broadband, the games will be on once in a while when they are advertising there League Pass. I have LP on the Dish TV. And since I got NBA LP I can watch it on the web too. But there is like a 10 second delay at times.

metrocard

Legend
Hey metro whats good with that league pass yo. I was loving that shit but it dont work no more... :|

It should still work....it works for me...my aim is JoseJ615...hit me up if you need help.

*EDIT*

Damn...it doesn't work anymore...lol...it was still working for me, but I login out to check the password again; big mistake.