New York Knicks@ Boston Celtics

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
I know I'm 3 hours before tip-off but I'm excited for this game. I am unable to watch the game tonight because of work. All i hope for is some great defense like last game and that if we do lose that its not a blowout. Hopefully we can keep it close and within our reach for a victory. Hopefully we can extend the streak to 3. LETS GO KNICKS!, KICK SOME BOSTON ASS.

jzero29

Rotation player
Big game with boston. THe garden has to be the 6thman.

Big game tonight! Can they continue to play well against the best in the east! Will they show up or roll over. I don't see them winning, it would be a great exciting upset. But I don't think the knicks are there yet. It would be a confidence booster. I look for the offense to come from marbury, Zach and Curry. Defnese and rebounding have to be solid. Curry and Zach, will have their hands full with KG. Balkman Q and crawford marbury will have to deal with allen and peirce. It's gonna be tough.

I"m interested in what the TNT crew has to say about the Knicks if we're winning but if we're loseing I'll probably switch it back to MSG because I won't want to hear them bashing the Knicks as a team and franchise.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You know those haters are gonna be bashing our team. Its gonna be a tough game but if I was coachin the knicks, these would be my Keys

1. Have Marbury guard Ray Allen and Crawford guard Rondo
  2. Play physical with Garnett, use size advantage (Curry and Zach are both stronger than Garnett)
  3. Play rough with Pierce because I think his back is bothering him
  4. Play man to man, The celtics have many guys who can hit 3's
  5. Give the ball to Curry and Zach, try to get KG and Perkins in foul trouble

Wanna play rough? Well thats the way to win because in terms of strength, the KNicks should have the advantage every night with Q-rich, Zach and Eddy. Marbury also is a very strong point guard. They need to show that they're stronger and not afraid. Rondo cant fuck with him.

Boston is a tough place to win but if the Knicks do these things, maybe we'll see a close game, maybe even an upset. Most analysts consider the Celts to be the best team in the EAst. They aint prove shit yet, Docs givin Allen Pierce and Garnett too many minutes. This teams gonna fold at the end of the season and in the playoffs.

Im MSGKNicks33 and thats your pregame strategy. We'll see what how it goes down tonight, catch the Knicks and Celtics live on TNT at 8:00.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
You know the other thing the knicks gotta worry about is the refs. They will probably be callin all the things in Bostons favor. Happened last year I remember when I was at the Portland game at Home all the calls summed up that were simply incorrect cost us that game...

jzero29

Rotation player
You know those haters are gonna be bashing our team. Its gonna be a tough game but if I was coachin the knicks, these would be my Keys
  1. Have Marbury guard Ray Allen and Crawford guard Rondo
  2. Play physical with Garnett, use size advantage (Curry and Zach are both stronger than Garnett)
  3. Play rough with Pierce because I think his back is bothering him
  4. Play man to man, The celtics have many guys who can hit 3's
  5. Give the ball to Curry and Zach, try to get KG and Perkins in foul trouble
Wanna play rough? Well thats the way to win because in terms of strength, the KNicks should have the advantage every night with Q-rich, Zach and Eddy. Marbury also is a very strong point guard. They need to show that they're stronger and not afraid. Rondo cant fuck with him.

Boston is a tough place to win but if the Knicks do these things, maybe we'll see a close game, maybe even an upset. Most analysts consider the Celts to be the best team in the EAst. They aint prove shit yet, Docs givin Allen Pierce and Garnett too many minutes. This teams gonna fold at the end of the season and in the playoffs.

Im MSGKNicks33 and thats your pregame strategy. We'll see what how it goes down tonight, catch the Knicks and Celtics live on TNT at 8:00.
I like your thinking bring back the old knicks style, rough, hard foul basket ball, that I grew up loving. No blood no foul. But NyKnicks126 points out how the ref will probably factor into that. The NBA wants Boston to win. I'm not a conspiracy guy, but the NBA doesn't like the rough handling of it's super stars, I remember all the tic tack foul calls jordan would get on his end and the no calls when the Knicks got similar or worse fouls! Because they didn't want jordan to foul out. It was ridiculous.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Your rightabout Jordan gettin away with fouls. How come Pierce never got suspended for grabbing Crawfords chin in the preseason game?

I was just watching the Celtics pregame and they referred to the knicks as a very tough and physical team that has a lot of talent but the chemistry is inconsistent. I was agreeing with everything they were sayin which usually doesnt happen. Boston fans are usually very biased, like Tommy Heinson. I was suprised to see them complimenting the knicks cuz usually they shit on them. They were sayin what i was sayin, about being tough and physical and they must have sed it 3 or 4 times. If the refs start callin too many fouls on the knicks for being physical im gonna get real pissed off. It probably will happen.

nyKnicks126

WOW Z Bo sucks tonight, and NO BALL MOVEMENT WTF is goin ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I was wrong the Boston Celtics are to much for the Knicks...

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
WOW Z Bo sucks tonight, and NO BALL MOVEMENT WTF is goin ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I was wrong the Boston Celtics are to much for the Knicks...

true about the ball movement so far but the game is still so early..if it continues then i agree 100% but steph getting into foul trouble deff hurts and some1 PLEASE tell me why Crawford has stopped going to the basket?!?(putting on that weight means nothing if he is gonna go back to his old style of play...plus he is our best FT shooter so he should b at the line the most) thats exactly what we need to do to get KG in foul trouble cause once he is out then this team is completely different even if Pierce and Allen are still in.

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Knicks are playing the worst basketball, that I have seen this season. I think we had more air balls then FG made. Did you guys see that half of our 16 points are like lucky shots and contested?

naterob4

Benchwarmer
this is the first game i have got to watch this whole year not living in NY. So excited i just dont see whats goin on with scoring. Nate doesnt appear to be attacking as much as previous years and our fat post players are complete ball stoppers. Is this how nate has been playing i havent heard too much about him this year? score is now 33-16 after two straight 3 point plays.

nyKnicks126

Another thing, the knicks are playing like they dont even fuckin know each other. It looks like the team was step up and made today. They know each other from Camp they are at practice everyday!. Isiah gotta do something, or he should go on the floor and show them Point Guards how to really play ball.

this is all just a joke, eddy didnt even jump on the opening tip. it just seems like they dont miss at all. zack cant shoot for shit, no ones even trying for rebounds, just to much talent for the knicks too handle. this is the wrong team to play no defense against.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
they talkin trash about the knicks on TNT, and i dont blame them. What a bad fuckn first half, they aint lookin like a team. Where is their fire and intensity? Do they like losing? I hate losing, it pisses me off and watching this game is pissing me off. The Celtics aint even playin that good. They came out expecting that theyd have to play hard. I think the Celtics were suprised and it took away from their intensity. Ive seen the knicks play like this too many times. Zach Randolph and Eddy Curry are both playin like fat pieces of shit. Someone needs to flush them down the toilet.