New York Knicks@ Boston Celtics

jzero29

Rotation player
they never happened... no shit....

and exactly how did the ref's determine the outcome???
I was saying that they didn't, It was a typo. My mistake, the ref even if they tried couldn't have affected this one. It was a massacre from start to finish. Total lack of effort. But this is a team you think doesn't need to change as you said in another post? your crazy this roster needs to be demolished like team was last night in the game.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think the team needs to get into a fight and everyone needs to beat the shit out of eachother. I dont blame last nights embarrassment on Isiah (even though he needs to go), I blame it on the team. From the beginning it looked like they didnt want to play. Curry and Z-Bo had plans to go out to eat with Jerome James, the 3 of them were goin to Burger King.

paris401

Starter
I was saying that they didn't, It was a typo. My mistake, the ref even if they tried couldn't have affected this one. It was a massacre from start to finish. Total lack of effort. But this is a team you think doesn't need to change as you said in another post? your crazy this roster needs to be demolished like team was last night in the game.

u gotta read my posts... when i say the knicks need not change... look at the context of my message/reply... i am being sarcastic...

i agree with ya demolish the team/gm/coach... bring in some new blood..

peace..

Last edited:

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I'm actually wearing a blue Knicks hoody today. I figured I've got to be the only man in America wearing Knicks gear on this day after a 45 point massacre.

I don't know how Thomas can recover from this. The team played awful and gave up him but the plays were sh!t. They looked as if they didn't have a clue on what was going on. How many times was Allen left open? None of them even seem to care. I've never seen a team of multimillionaires look so disinterested. Where do we go from here?

knicklover

Benchwarmer
I feel like a junky that just hit bottom and finally realizes he needs rehab....from the Knicks that is.

Some of the changes this team needs to make are fairly obvious. The coach/gm and the primary assitants obviously need to go. If you can't motivate your players (even if some of it is their fault), you can't put togther a decent defensive or offensive scheme, there are constant off the court distractions etc....what the hell can you do?

It's idiotic that all these guys aren't gone yet.

I still believe that Marbury is not an effective PG and comes with a lot of other intangible baggage. He has some decent games, but who cares when he has a lot of terrible games and is not a real team player or leader.

After that, I think we could work with some of these other guys IF we had a good coaching staff and could get a legit PG. Sure we could tinker a little and make some trades to create a team with better chemistry, but I don't think the team has to be blown up and I don't think we need to trade all of our very young talent either (like Morris, Chandler etc..)

I'd also prefer Crawford coming off the bench because he's too streaky, doesn't play defense, etc...

First things first.

Isiah MUST BE FIRED!!!!

Someone that is competent and can gain the respect of the players must be brought in as coach and someone that is competent must be brought in as GM.

Then we can start talking about trades and buyouts of the weak links.

Dolan would have to be dumber than a rock to not see that Isiah has to go!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm actually wearing a blue Knicks hoody today. I figured I've got to be the only man in America wearing Knicks gear on this day after a 45 point massacre.

I don't know how Thomas can recover from this. The team played awful and gave up him but the plays were sh!t. They looked as if they didn't have a clue on what was going on. How many times was Allen left open? None of them even seem to care. I've never seen a team of multimillionaires look so disinterested. Where do we go from here?

yo dogg....I got a knicks hoody on right now. I got a long sleeve knicks shirt underneath that, and I got on a pair of Starburys on. I need to jump off a bridge.

paris401

Starter
It was a pregame strategy asshole. You never have anything important to say, why dont you find some other forum to join shmuck.

QUOTE]

now... now... when u wrote...

''Wanna play rough? Well thats the way to win because in terms of strength, the KNicks should have the advantage every night with Q-rich, Zach and Eddy. Marbury also is a very strong point guard. They need to show that they're stronger and not afraid. Rondo cant fuck with him.''

i did'nt call u as asshole, or a shmuck... did i????

if we are so strong and that's the way to win... why are'nt we winning???

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
strenght helps but its not everything. If you got it, you gotta use it to your advantage and the knicks didnt. I consider the knicks to be one of the strongest teams in the league, the celtics have a quicker more athletic team (especially the starting lineup, the knicks bench is more athletic then the starters). If the knicks knew how to position themselves better they could prevent the quicker celtics from goin around them and gettin to the hoop. You shouldnt be attackin anyones pregame thoughts from last night because who would had predicted that bad of a loss? I said that they wouldnt win in another thread and people got on me for bein negative. I didnt expect a win but i didnt expect a 45 point loss which was almost a 48 point loss.

metrocard

Legend
The problem with firing Isiah(which I am in favor of) is that he is coach and GM so you will have to replace two positions with two candidates instead of one. Herb could man the sidelines, but who is availible to come in and make the front office decisions. I wish Hubie Brown would feel sorry for us and come out of retirement and coach the Knicks. Hubie could get production even out of this cast of castoffs.

Deep down inside you still want Isiah.

Anyone laughed at Malik Rose always trying to be an offensive juggarnot with his ridiculous attempts at scoring the ball and killing the offense off the bench? Why is he still on this team?

Where are all the people who thought Randolph was the answer? Crawford and Curry were a capable offensive duo? Disappeared. What I said 2-3 years ago and what other realistic Knick fans were forecasting 2-3 years turned out to be completely right. The Isiahsexuals lose in every way possible, thats the only joy I'm getting out of this embarrassment of the Knicks franchise.

The fact that Isiah is still coaching, Curry, Crawford, James, Rose and Randolph are still are on the team shows the future won't have much change.

Eh, I guess we can wait until Isiah trades the number pick for another "talented" phenom with no defense or team play qualities.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Deep down inside you still want Isiah.

Anyone laughed at Malik Rose always trying to be an offensive juggarnot with his ridiculous attempts at scoring the ball and killing the offense off the bench? Why is he still on this team?

Where are all the people who thought Randolph was the answer? Crawford and Curry were a capable offensive duo? Disappeared. What I said 2-3 years ago and what other realistic Knick fans were forecasting 2-3 years turned out to be completely right. The Isiahsexuals lose in every way possible, thats the only joy I'm getting out of this embarrassment of the Knicks franchise.

The fact that Isiah is still coaching, Curry, Crawford, James, Rose and Randolph are still are on the team shows the future won't have much change.

Eh, I guess we can wait until Isiah trades the number pick for another "talented" phenom with no defense or team play qualities.

Ill give Malik this, he tries alot harder on defense then Curry, but his offense is nonexistent. He takes stupid jumpshots that he hits 1 out of every 10. I just saw Randolph turn the ball over, he is too selfish. I like him on a different team but not on this team. Theres no place for Zach Randolph, Curry, and Crawford in any starting lineup. ITs sad that Zach averages maybe .1 or .2 blocks a game and i still consider him a better defender then Curry and Crawford.

Marbury And1, knicks down by 9. 13 points for Marbury in 16 minutes. Again, Hes not the problem.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
We showed no desire...no passion...no intensity...it not only ticked me off when I saw half our bench almost cry...but when we get the ball on offense and just shoot a shot and just look at the rim as if it is going in the hoop everytime...that's not rebounding that's called getting outrebounded and losing by 40+...I hate the Celtics...but I have to give them the credit that they actually showed up to play and wanted to drive the dagger deep inside us because of what Q-Rich says...that's called intensity, passion, and desire...something this team doesn't have for the most part. We need a guy that will scream after a block or talk junk after a dunk...we don't have that at all. Instead we have to bigs downlow that have power, Z-Bo makes me sick with every jumper he shoots...if he only knew how more effective he is with his back to the basket instead of facing up and shooting jumpers...if he only knew...