Let's Go Bucks!!! Let's Go Bucks!!!

Blumatic

Rotation player
Big game tonight. The Knicks are a dangerous team they can score 59 points in a hurry.

The Bucks should have a good win. Homecourt advantage will determine the winner in this game. So the Bucks should dominate NY after the Knicks performance last night cuz the Knicks will have no homecourt advantage.

I'm really sacred guys....Our Bucks have a big game tonight. Hopefully they can pull it out.

For the love of Patrick Ewing.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Big game tonight. The Knicks are a dangerous team they can score 59 points in a hurry.

The Bucks should have a good win. Homecourt advantage will determine the winner in this game. So the Bucks should dominate NY after the Knicks performance last night cuz the Knicks will have no homecourt advantage.

I'm really sacred guys....Our Bucks have a big game tonight. Hopefully they can pull it out.

For the love of Patrick Ewing.

anyone on this entire forum can say the KNICKS were horrible last night, a true fan would admit that, but this isnt a bucks forum its a KNICKS forum, i know the KNICKS were horrible last night but if you want to discuss the bucks join a bucks forum, asshole.

Blumatic

Rotation player
anyone on this entire forum can say the KNICKS were horrible last night, a true fan would admit that, but this isnt a bucks forum its a KNICKS forum, i know the KNICKS were horrible last night but if you want to discuss the bucks join a bucks forum, asshole.

Wow u totally missed that.

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
i felt morally wrong for thinking this and hoping for this but i was hoping Redd would tourch us for a new carreeer high or even worse a crap player on the bucks like yi get like 50 soo that isiah can get fired i hate seeing that gaya** smile on his dumba** face just join the ronald mcdonald school for clowns why dontcha?