Do you hear that Boston?

Starks

Starter
I couldn't resist guys

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L7xgIS__i4Y&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L7xgIS__i4Y&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Jack Dempsey, ladies and gentleman.

metrocard

Legend
Is anyone enjoying the fact that yuppies are becoming the generic face of your Knick fan?

Disgusting...whatever happened to that bad ass Knick fan that enjoyed hard fouls and rugged lock down defense from the 90's? Too many soft Knick fans and Isiahsexuals that need to be dropped.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I hate the fact that my favorite basketball team is soft. I got love for anyone whos hard (no homo): Styles P, Charles Oakley, Alonzo Mourning, Kool G Rap, Miguel Cotto, whoever it is. The knicks play like they bleed once a month, wheres that hardcore Straight outta compton anthony Mason attitude? They down by 12 right now, what tha uck is wrong with them?

metrocard

Legend
I hate the fact that my favorite basketball team is soft. I got love for anyone whos hard (no homo): Styles P, Charles Oakley, Alonzo Mourning, Kool G Rap, Miguel Cotto, whoever it is. The knicks play like they bleed once a month, wheres that hardcore Straight outta compton anthony Mason attitude? They down by 12 right now, what tha uck is wrong with them?

Which is why I would keep Balkman, Robinson(who's converted me), Lee, and Collins(just for defense his offense has looked awful). Everyone else needs to go. Isiah has a unclear vision in them that hasn't turned out the way Isiah has planned.

Isiah has had his fun, experimented, wasted 3 years of the Knicks franchise.

Hardbody Knick fans like us can't attend the games, because it'll give more power to Dolan, Isiah and the soft Knick fans....we can only hope for the day till they all fall, and are exiled away from the Garden; this is when we enter back to paradise and home, hardnosed defensive Knicks basketball for loco Knick fans.