Evaluation after 5-10 record

Kiyaman

Legend
In the Knicks 59-104 Lost vs Boston Celtics
Boston C-Perkins looked like a SuperStar vs Curry & Zach (2-BUMS).
The only kind of Game Zach had vs Garnett (then & now) was losing-games, all Zach talent & skillz rolled-up is not worthy enough to be KG backup off the bench for 12 MPG.

I am afraid of what is going to happen when the Knicks finally give 6.11 Rookie Randolph Morris some playingtime, his relentless defense alone will probably add up to more than what we been getting from the all around performance of the Curry & Zach Tandem. Embarrasment maybe an understatement. Especially with two rebounding hustlers that scores without the ball in David Lee & Balkman.

Q.Rich has been a BUM on this Knick Team since his first day of arrival.
If you call Q.Rich Performance at the start of last season (2006-7) worthy it only lasted for one month. After that one month when Jared Jefferies came off the injuerd list they both equaled up to the same BUM Performance they never played to WIN Games which is expected at "Crunchtime" from the SF position in the NBA.
Q.Richardson was 70% of the reason for a 23 WIN Season.
Starting Q.Richardson at SG (something his two Previous Teams refuse to do) has caused more havoc in the positioning in the lineup with his Knick teammates that when Q.Rich was out injured and Rookie Nate Robinson was put in as the Starting SG the Knicks WON 6 straight games without Q.Richardson in the lineup. As soon as Q.Rich came back from injury and was put in the rotation in the 7th game the Knicks lost misserably by 30 something points to the BUM Raptors.
Q,Richardson is the BIGGEST CANCER on this Knick team next to Marbury.
Q.Rich is uncoachable that is why the Clippers & Suns got rid of him.

The Marbury & Crawford backcourt tandem being in their forth season together are still the Top One inconsistent Guard Tandem in the NBA.
Crawford is so SOFT and still Scared to drive to the basket since his Rookie season, that each season he been in the NBA he still plays like a Rookie that is the 10th Rookie up for the ROY award from his inconsistent performance, and bad decision making.
Marbury is still trying to be a Pure PG in the NBA in his 14th season, but he is not trying hard enough. I still can not figure out why so many sports people keep saying that Marbury is the BEST Player on each team he has been on, is it his selfish scoring or his Big contract that makes them say such a thing? and these are the same sport people that say the team got much better after the departure of Marbury.

P.S. I wonder what this Knick Team would be like if the responsibility of the Guards Play was given to Nate Robinson, Mardy Collins, Fred Jones, and the missing Demitris Nichols?
I would not mind a losing season while watching these FOUR-GUARDS "JELLIN" together for 82 games mixing-up a WINNING chemistry together like all Winning Teams had to start out doing. All four Guards play a relentless Team-Defense to make up their lack of scoring, once they were to get their team chemistry together you could add a scoring SG or SF with their playbook (they are Team-Players).
Building a relentless rebounding hustle frontcourt chemistry with Renaldo Balkman, David Lee, and Randolph Morris is the bright thing to do for this Knick Team (They are Team-Players).
The Knicks would only need one Frontcourt scorer with two of the above three frontcourt players (Morris, Lee, Taz), be it C-Curry, or PF-Zach, or Rookie SF-Wilson Chandler (They are not Frontcout Leaders just scorers with Bigger contracts).

This Knick-Team is a losing Team giving the majority of playingtime to Big-Money Contract Players that dont have the concept of passing in their talents & skillz. Every Big Money Contract Player the Knicks have on their team has never made any of their teammates talents better in their NBA career.
This is my biggest complaint about Isiah Thomas credibility at judging NBA players. His coaching is poor so he need creative passing players in his rotation to get WINS
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
I like richardson but i help but say you are right .... and im waiting fo our whole starting lineup to be traded and gone rid of whatever u wanna call it because we have caps in lee and robinson future!!!!! i bet lee and all-star

Toons

is the Bo$$
lee can easily be an allstar reserve, because coaches pick them, and lee definitely has the ability to be an all star....oh, n u guys need to stop making it seem like our bench an compete with the nba starting lineups accross the league consistantly....any team in the nba would love to have any single player in our starting 5

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
after the 1st 15 games saying the knicks have let us all down would be an understatement. i blaim every single person in the organization for this mess (yea some people more so then others). i think the only way we can get on track and even have a chance at making the postseason, in a much improved eastern conference, is to find a set rotation that works for the team. heres some things that imo needs to be done if we plan on seeing the results we all expected...

1. take Q out of the starting 5 and replace him with either balkman or lee. q's shot is still off and in my eyes hes not too quick on his feet. not to mention having him come off the bench will prevent, or at least delay his guaranteed injury half way thru the season.

2. give lee @ least 10 more minutes per game. one way of doing this is playing him whenever either z-bo or curry come out of the game. for instance curry is averaging 31 mpg z is averaging 33 mpg. that would leave lee with 32 mins off the bench which is exactly 10 more then his average of 22mpg.

3. isiah should give chandler a chance just like he did with all his other draft picks. hes only played 2 games so far.

4. keep our lineup to no more then a 9-10 player rotation
-marbury
-crawford
-balkman
-randolph
-curry
-lee
-q-rich
-jones
-robinson
-chandler
(and when in need of defense jared jeffries)

5. morris, mardy, rose, and james havnt showed me that they deserve any minutes. morris is too slow, and too foul prone. i know a lot of you will disagree with mardy being benched but i seriously think you guys are crazy for thinking he should start over marbury. and now with the improvement nate has shown i dont think its even a question that he should be getting the minutes over the turnover prone mardy collins. malik is the veteran that can help our young players out big time. but just let him do it from the side-lines. jerome james' whopper eatin ass should be doing sprints every second at practice until he turns into the player he was in that short playoff series for seattle.

6. give isiah until the all-star break and not a day later to figure out this team he's put together. if he cant have us at .500 by then and have the team starting to gel then he's gotta go.

7. enough with all the drama. im a big marbury fan but that whole shit with him leavin the team in phoenix was completely wrong. its one thing to wild out on a few interviews during the off season but once the bs starts to effect the team thats where the lines gotta be drawn. reggie miller was right when he said the knicks are the joke of the league. how are we gonna come out on our only nationally televised game and get blown out by almost 50. i dont know about you guys but lately ive been embarrased to even go out rockin my orange and blue. things need to turn around and they need to turn around real quick

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I'm not sure how Richardson caused the 23 win season. He and Crawford were the only ones that fit into Larry Brown's system. Not to mention that season is when Richardson showed his defensive ability. True, Richardson missed an open shot but that doesn't make him a cancer. We've got too many shot first guards and they need to go. If we are a power team the ball has to go to Curry and Randolph first. Every one else should get the left overs.

Thomas isn't looking to make changes because that would mean that he failed in structuring the team. If I'm right about this then he has to go. This team needs a traditional point guard and a few hustle role players. Keep Curry/Randolph and surround them with hustle, defense first, second chance point role players and we'll have a winning team.

The Good: Richardson, Lee, Balkman, Jeffries, Jones, Randolph, Robinson, Curry

The Bad: Marbury, Collins, Crawford, Isiah Thomas

The Ugly: Jerome James

metrocard

Legend
The okay: Balkman, Lee, Robinson, Marbury

The bad: Richardson, Collins, Jefferies

The god awful: Randolph

The worst: Crawford, Curry

The most miserable things that has ever happened to the Knicks: Isiah and his Isiahsexuals.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
The okay: Balkman, Lee, Robinson, Marbury

The bad: Richardson, Collins, Jefferies

The god awful: Randolph

The worst: Crawford, Curry

The most miserable things that has ever happened to the Knicks: Isiah and his Isiahsexuals.

Randolph is awful.. Despite pretty good stats it doesn't have ANY effectiveness AT ALL!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm not sure how Richardson caused the 23 win season. He and Crawford were the only ones that fit into Larry Brown's system. Not to mention that season is when Richardson showed his defensive ability. True, Richardson missed an open shot but that doesn't make him a cancer. We've got too many shot first guards and they need to go. If we are a power team the ball has to go to Curry and Randolph first. Every one else should get the left overs.

Thomas isn't looking to make changes because that would mean that he failed in structuring the team. If I'm right about this then he has to go. This team needs a traditional point guard and a few hustle role players. Keep Curry/Randolph and surround them with hustle, defense first, second chance point role players and we'll have a winning team.

The Good: Richardson, Lee, Balkman, Jeffries, Jones, Randolph, Robinson, Curry

The Bad: Marbury, Collins, Crawford, Isiah Thomas

The Ugly: Jerome James

How is Curry part of the good? How about the worse?

I am afraid of what is going to happen when the Knicks finally give 6.11 Rookie Randolph Morris some playingtime, his relentless defense alone will probably add up to more than what we been getting from the all around performance of the Curry & Zach Tandem. Embarrasment maybe an understatement. Especially with two rebounding hustlers that scores without the ball in David Lee & Balkman.

Building a relentless rebounding hustle frontcourt chemistry with Renaldo Balkman, David Lee, and Randolph Morris is the bright thing to do for this Knick Team (They are Team-Players).
The Knicks would only need one Frontcourt scorer with two of the above three frontcourt players (Morris, Lee, Taz), be it C-Curry, or PF-Zach, or Rookie SF-Wilson Chandler (They are not Frontcout Leaders just scorers with Bigger contracts).

I dont know if randolph is as good as you think he is. He should get more playin time. Curry does not deserve as many minutes as he gets cuz we all know he dont play no defense. Ive seen Randolph morris play good sometimes, Ive seen him get blocked alot, and ive seen him gettin in foul trouble.

lee can easily be an allstar reserve, because coaches pick them, and lee definitely has the ability to be an all star....oh, n u guys need to stop making it seem like our bench an compete with the nba starting lineups accross the league consistantly....any team in the nba would love to have any single player in our starting 5

Any team in the NBA would love to have a single player in our starting 5?

Lee will never be an allstar. Hes a good player who brings alot of energy, he hustles, he rebounds, he dunks, an he gets layups. What's missing? Im not impressed with his new offensive attacks that he worked on over the summer. He keeps gettin stripped (no homo), blocked, and he keeps turnin the ball over. And wheres his jumpshot?

David Lee is an Allstar: lol::lol: :aplause::aplause:

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Lolz David Lee Is No All Star...he Has No Offanse! Or Defense! Jsut Hustle! If U Going 2 Put Him U Mite As Well Put Nocioni And Varejo

Kiyaman

Legend
after the 1st 15 games saying the knicks have let us all down would be an understatement. i blaim every single person in the organization for this mess (yea some people more so then others). i think the only way we can get on track and even have a chance at making the postseason, in a much improved eastern conference, is to find a set rotation that works for the team. heres some things that imo needs to be done if we plan on seeing the results we all expected...

1. take Q out of the starting 5 and replace him with either balkman or lee. q's shot is still off and in my eyes hes not too quick on his feet. not to mention having him come off the bench will prevent, or at least delay his guaranteed injury half way thru the season.

2. give lee @ least 10 more minutes per game. one way of doing this is playing him whenever either z-bo or curry come out of the game. for instance curry is averaging 31 mpg z is averaging 33 mpg. that would leave lee with 32 mins off the bench which is exactly 10 more then his average of 22mpg.

3. isiah should give chandler a chance just like he did with all his other draft picks. hes only played 2 games so far.

4. keep our lineup to no more then a 9-10 player rotation
-marbury
-crawford
-balkman
-randolph
-curry
-lee
-q-rich
-jones
-robinson
-chandler
(and when in need of defense jared jeffries)

5. morris, mardy, rose, and james havnt showed me that they deserve any minutes. morris is too slow, and too foul prone. i know a lot of you will disagree with mardy being benched but i seriously think you guys are crazy for thinking he should start over marbury. and now with the improvement nate has shown i dont think its even a question that he should be getting the minutes over the turnover prone mardy collins. malik is the veteran that can help our young players out big time. but just let him do it from the side-lines. jerome james' whopper eatin ass should be doing sprints every second at practice until he turns into the player he was in that short playoff series for seattle.

6. give isiah until the all-star break and not a day later to figure out this team he's put together. if he cant have us at .500 by then and have the team starting to gel then he's gotta go.

7. enough with all the drama. im a big marbury fan but that whole shit with him leavin the team in phoenix was completely wrong. its one thing to wild out on a few interviews during the off season but once the bs starts to effect the team thats where the lines gotta be drawn. reggie miller was right when he said the knicks are the joke of the league. how are we gonna come out on our only nationally televised game and get blown out by almost 50. i dont know about you guys but lately ive been embarrased to even go out rockin my orange and blue. things need to turn around and they need to turn around real quick

This Knick Team is in desperate need of Strategy, it can not live on just individual player talent for a WIN.

The strategist coach is there in Herb Williams with Mark Aquire & Hann as his sidekicks. The Team Stats will improve, certain players stats will change for the better of the team with a set Team-Strategy.

Only thing is Herb will not put up with Marb & Craw not executing his way and will Bench them two on the spot for either Nate, Collins, and Jones defensive efforts in crunchtime.
How Coach Herb Williams would react to Eddy Curry performance is unknown, but with Rookie Randolph Morris on stand by Curry would have to get his act together quick if Herb Williams was the Knick Coach.
These are the things that may bother Isiah Thomas with Herb Williams being the Knicks interim Head Coach. However ....
The time is right for Herb Williams to take over as the Knicks Head Coach having Owner Dolan on his side to prevent Isiah from leaning on him for benching any of Isiah favorite players. This way Isiah could get back to his G.M. Job because he Flunked and Failed as the Knick Head Coach on that Plane incident with Marbury (for not benching Marbury for 5 to 10 games without pay, graded Isiah Thomas a "F" as a Head Coach.) .

Coach Herb Williams style of strategy-coaching will WIN games and let us Fans know our prime weakness from WINNING games...

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
This Knick Team is in desperate need of Strategy, it can not live on just individual player talent for a WIN.

The strategist coach is there in Herb Williams with Mark Aquire & Hann as his sidekicks. The Team Stats will improve, certain players stats will change for the better of the team with a set Team-Strategy.

Only thing is Herb will not put up with Marb & Craw not executing his way and will Bench them two on the spot for either Nate, Collins, and Jones defensive efforts in crunchtime.
How Coach Herb Williams would react to Eddy Curry performance is unknown, but with Rookie Randolph Morris on stand by Curry would have to get his act together quick if Herb Williams was the Knick Coach.
These are the things that may bother Isiah Thomas with Herb Williams being the Knicks interim Head Coach. However ....
The time is right for Herb Williams to take over as the Knicks Head Coach having Owner Dolan on his side to prevent Isiah from leaning on him for benching any of Isiah favorite players. This way Isiah could get back to his G.M. Job because he Flunked and Failed as the Knick Head Coach on that Plane incident with Marbury (for not benching Marbury for 5 to 10 games without pay, graded Isiah Thomas a "F" as a Head Coach.) .

Coach Herb Williams style of strategy-coaching will WIN games and let us Fans know our prime weakness from WINNING games...

Agreed. I'd like to see Herb get a shot but on one hand it sucks that he would inherit the team in such a bad situation. I've heard that Thomas was a good X and O coach but I haven't seen it with the Knicks. But like Kenny Smith said, 'You can't coach afford'.

Kiyaman

Legend
When you look at the Knicks you are looking at one of the top 3 wealthy teams in the league. Yes, Money is also an issue. Leadership is an issue. When it's about Money you need Leadership.
The Top 3 Knick players that has the majority of playingtime this season are Zach, Crawford, and Q.Richardson, then come Marbury & Curry.
Has any of the 5-players above performance look like it deserves a raise this season? NO!
Does any of the 3-players with the majority of playingtime show any leadership on the court? NO!
Do the Knicks Starting-5 Players have a Plan on beating the majority of their opositions? NO!
Should the Bench Players look-up to the Knicks Starting-5 Players for Leadership and advice on a plan to beat oponents? NO!

Are the Knicks Starting-5 Players the highest Paid contracts on the Team? YES! next to Malik Rose contract the Knicks Starting-5 Players are the highest paid on the team, and they are satisfied with their Financial contract to the point where they are not interested in improving their performance for any New York Endorsements.

What we need....Shooter off the bench and defensive
presence

The above Post statement refers to the aquisition of "Q.Richardson".
When the Knicks traded for "Q.Richardson" they had a Starting SF-Tim Thomas, and two Starting SG in Allan Houston and Jamal Crawford. Which would've made Q.Richardson a bench-player.
Q.Richardson hated the trade, and showed it by showing up in New York on the first day of Training-Camp injured, complaining about Back-injuries the number one injury that docters today cant diagnois or dissagree with.
The Clippers did not resign Q.Richardson because Maggette's performance was overall better than Q.Rich (Maggette is a bench Player).
The Phoenix Suns traded Q.Richardson after one season because he was the weak-link in the Starting Lineup and a Lockerroom Cancer as a Starter so if he was demoted....it would be another Marbury & Penny scene again in Phoenix the next season (after having a decent season).

Q,Richardson suppose to be an offensive Starting Leader like Richard Jefferson, Pierce, Odom, Marion, or even Prince, so when you take two or three of the Starters out the game and replace them with bench players, Starter Q.Richardson SUPPOSED to take over the offense on the court. Q.Richardson could not do that on both his previous teams before he came to New York and cant do it in New York.

Q.Richardson is the quiet Lockerroom cancer on this Knick-Team, which if he dont get his way he Fake Back-Injuries (G.M and Coaches know this about him and this is what makes Q.Richardson 100 times worst than a player like Ron Artest to have on your team that's why Q.Richardson name has never came up in any trade rumors in his career. Isiah should have been SHOT for making that trade.)...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I disagree with you about Marbury but the rest of the starting lineup has been dissapointing. We all knew it before the season began with Crawford and Curry. Zach was a question mark, and i dont know whats wrong with Q-rich. I thought when he played he was one of the best players on the team last year, hes one of my favorite players but he aint lookin good. His offense has been terrible, his defense has been inconsistent, the only thing hes doin good is reboundin.

I hope Richardson can turn it around because hes one of the more vocal players on the team and hes not afraid of Boston.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Listen, the Knicks can use Marbury for a trade either during the offseason or before the trade deadline next season. His contract expires (THANK GOD!!!!!!!!) after next season so it will be a valuable trade chip since it could give any team an instant 20 million dollar salary relief. If Isiah is still the GM/Coach (God I hope not) he should just let the contract expire and let Marbury walk. If we have a different GM, like West... Maybe he can use that chip for key moves(s). Also, while Lee is not an All Star he is a candidate for the 6th man award year after year. That being said, he is by no way untouchable! He is another key chip to tempt a team to pull the trigger on a trade. He is also expendable since Balkman can give you probably the same numbers if given the time and Balkman is a little more versatile. Also, for all the members that were calling for Brown's head and saying that Isiah's motion type offense would be just what this roster needs... Bring back Jeff VanGundy to coach the Knicks and West for the GM spot!!! Since Isiah is being paid for the next few years, keep him on as a scout for the draft; his only strong quality!

This team is going to finish with 26-30 wins and our 1st round draft pick could end up with the Jazz. Get ready for a LONG season ending with the Knicks fighting for a possible 8th seed.