Who leads your Knicks Team?

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Derek Harper
Charlie Ward
Chris Childs
John Starks
Stephon Marbury

I was just going to post Charlie Ward or Stephon but I figured I'd make it a bit more fun.

Rest In Peace to Daddy Marbury, knew his nephew but not him. Haven't seen that kid in years, a heck of a baller too, runs in the blood.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I pick Chris Childs and Charlie Ward both played well together, and Van Gundy liked them. Starks of course before he was traded.

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
By the way, I only picked those guys and left out a few like Frazier for obvious reasons...

I just thought of these two... Rod Strickland, Marc Jackson (though now u will all pick these two)

GetRealistic

Starter
Starks wasn't a PG. But if your going by all around game i think you have to go with Derek Harper. Strickland and Jackson were great on the offense but couldn't play any D. Ward and Childs were good on defense but often lacked consistancy on offense. Harper was a big time defender, who hit numerous big 3's on our run to the 94 finals.

And Marbury couldn't lead a CYO team to a championship

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Starks wasn't a PG. But if your going by all around game i think you have to go with Derek Harper. Strickland and Jackson were great on the offense but couldn't play any D. Ward and Childs were good on defense but often lacked consistancy on offense. Harper was a big time defender, who hit numerous big 3's on our run to the 94 finals.

And Marbury couldn't lead a CYO team to a championship

Heck yea,Harper was the man, old school, taught Ward a lot.

sigh... why do i do this to myself, i miss the 90's... besides, being a teen was great

starksfor3

Rookie
Knicks haven't had a great set-up PG since Mark Jackson's first tour of duty.

Derek Harper was a scorer & defender. Doc Rivers was a good floor leader. Charlie Ward & Chris Child were great in the Riley/JVG system.

Frank Williams had some talent, but we dealt him away.