Zach "Eddie Winslow" Randolph comes up BIG!!!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I say trade Marbury and Curry! After last nights win against the Nets it is clear to see that "Eddie Winslow" aka ZeBo is the best player we have. He is versatile on offense and can rebound. Getting rid of the above mentioned cancers would do wonders for our chemistry. Fred Jones needs more playing time too. He can flat out score and plays great D. He may be the back court leader we need. Most importantly he doesn't seem to take stupid shots.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
He only had 6 rebounds. He made a couple of stupid plays at the end of the game, but other then that he was better about his shot selection. Winslow needs to stop munchin on them doughnuts and be more of a team player as seen in most of last nights game.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I say trade Marbury and Curry! After last nights win against the Nets it is clear to see that "Eddie Winslow" aka ZeBo is the best player we have. He is versatile on offense and can rebound. Getting rid of the above mentioned cancers would do wonders for our chemistry. Fred Jones needs more playing time too. He can flat out score and plays great D. He may be the back court leader we need. Most importantly he doesn't seem to take stupid shots.

Good win for the knicks last night, but Can we have somewhat of an agreement tthat the defense on Carter and defense all around played a huge part in us winning the game. The problem I have with some of you so called Knick fans is that you are quick to praise and at the same time quick to despise after just one game. When Randolph was throwing up bombs when he was covered by 3 players, i didnt see anyone saying trade this player trade that player... c'mon guy. i can understand your dis-like for watever players you dislike but at least try to keep it sensible.

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
I think your right our cancers are the player we ironically gave up the most for Marbury (in terms of a contract) and Eddy in terms of picks Marbury is averaging 2.47 TO this season, and Eddy is averaging 2.94 TO this team is better off without those two not to mention that eddy had had three 4TO game and one 6TO against the Sixers i guess he was afraid of all the great players on the team . truth is that this team would only average about 11 TO a game thats not bad and we saw that they had a total of 10 TO i beleve the Nets had more. Damn i hate to bash on Marbury especially after his fathers Passing (may he rest in peace) but the truth is is that we are better off with a role playing center like a 10 and 10 guy and a true point guard. i mean we can always use less TO's almost 6 from those guys alone.
:gony:

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
naw i wouldent jump 2 conclusions YET! i mean yea we did good but c mon the nets only had 8 players and eddie gill got 3 early fouls! they had no point other than carter...and we played a kiddless nets c mon...nets struggling at home 2...i mean we are in the raod 2 but we came out wit a purpose...and that was stephon...i believe the players were playing 4 steph in that game...and well idk we need 2 beat a good team and than only than ill agree wit u guys

Didn't Z-Bo also have 4 assists???

I Really like Fred Jones. His D is just what the Knicks need and his O is timely and aggressive when need be.