metrocard

Legend
Curry: 12-5-2-0-1, .555 FG%, .400 FT%, 2 TO, 5 PF
Dalembert: 20-8-0-0-3, .750 FG%, .667 FT%, 0 TO, 4 PF

Game.
Blouses.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I just hope something happens, even an injury. I want to see Lee, Chandler, Robinson, and Balkman get max minutes...see Isiah get fired the worst way possible, watch Dolan die a slow death, and have us tank the season and move on from this mess. Any fake Knick fan or Isiahsexual who still is brainwashed to believe theres still something capable of this roster or something magical about "Isiah's plan" need to get the hell out too. Its pretty much a sad thing I'm still watching Curry and Crawford in Knick uniforms and Isiah as a head coach; a head coach with no plan on offense or defense. We play the same way every game.

Agreed!

Does anybody know if we keep our draft pick this year. There are some promising prospects in this year's draft. I can't believe I'm thinking of draft day already but I think it's evident that nobody on this team really wants it after witnessing that performance. It is the same old shit all over again. Another let down loss to a weaker opponent. I'm really sick of this crap. This team is poorly constructed and loaded with a bunch of losers.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
ya killing curry, lol, man do ya realize that as the game goes on, the team stop going to em, they always feed em early but will stop looking for em

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Who does better game threads on the internet than MSG33? Stand the fuck up.

I forgot to comment about the bench, but its been fixed. I added a paragraph after my analysis of what Curry should do.

I thank you for supportin my game threads, I will stand the fuck up from now until the game goes on.

I stood the fuck up the whole time, from 12:13p.m. to tipoff at 7:10. Your not gonna make me do this next time, are you?

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Can I ask... What happened to the Z-Bo I knew from Portland. It seems all the all stars like Francis or Z Bo go down in skill or they just simply suck in the knick atmosphere. Isiah doesn't know what he is doing. I see that he is trying pretty hard but he gotta just become a scout or something....

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
wow ok the Zach situation one ONE bad game...relax dam like hes probably gonna be the only guy in New Orleans representing New York >_>

metrocard

Legend
wow ok the Zach situation one ONE bad game...relax dam like hes probably gonna be the only guy in New Orleans representing New York >_>

THE KNICKS PROBLEM HAVE BEEN SOLVED EVERYONE, NO ONE PANIC; AS LONG AS RANDOLPH PLAYS IN THE ALL STAR GAME OUR FRANCHISE IS SAVED FROM FAILURE.

Isiah Thomas its the worst coach in NBA not in NBA but in the all world man is this guy its stupid or wat i dont no how the fuck he was holding zack in the game i think they have to fire faster they can .......

i can coach better then hem i swear a god

pat

Starter
What I was wondering is why is N8 benched almost all the time! Is it because he is looking to score once he is on the floor? I mean damn, all that talk about how hard Nate worked throughout the summer an now he is benched all the time. And to be honest what is the problem when he is looking to score when he can cause defensive breakdowns by penetrating to the basket? Also I guess he is even trying to create more because he gets less and less minutes just to make his point. To me this looks like some kind of vicious circle. Just give Marbury get a break and let Nate run the point for once. Marbury really shouldn't be out there right now.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
however talented they are on paper, it's just not converting to actuall play on the court. were starting to get to the point where the "it's still early in the sesason" argument can no longer be applied.

sigh.

:(

Kiyaman

Legend
Good Morning everyone,
I cant blame the Bum Performance of alot of Knick Players in this Knick Loss to the 76ers.
This Knick Loss goes straight to the Knicks Head Coach Isiah Thomas for poor preparation, poor playbook, and a sorry rotation of players. Isiah and his coaching staff did'nt bother to look at Zach Randolph Last season performance against Philadelphia C-Dalembert, inwhich Zach scored 18 points in the first game and 13 points in the second while Dalembert averaged a 10-10 with 3 blocks in each game vs Portland last season. Not doing your Homework
frown.gif

Philly PG-Louis Williams performance comming off the bench WON lastnight game for the 76ers. 24 minutes, 6-11 FG, 6 assists, 2 steals.

When the Knicks Starting Guards "Marbury & Crawford" go up against a competive PG that can score and distribute over 5 dimes the Knicks dont have a chance at WINNING the game. This has become a Knick-FACT or a FACTOR that must be resolved by the Knicks Head Coach and his coaching staff.

"A win tomorrow would do it for us," Dalembert said. "Then I would be happy."

Philadelphia coach Maurice Cheeks had talked about possibly expanding his rotation or playing some of the younger players more minutes. Sure enough, the Sixers tried to build on their single-digit lead in the fourth with a lineup that included Williams and Thaddeus Young and not Iguodala or Andre Miller.

Crawford scored New York's first 13 points of the fourth to help cut the gap to 86-80.

But the Sixers took control, highlighted by a thunderous dunk by Dalembert on the break that gave them a 94-80 lead with 3:06 left. When Crawford scored again on a 3, it was too late.

The 7 minutes that PG-Nate Robinson received in the 3rd qtr. tied the score from the Knicks being behind by 11 points. The 1-2 FG, 1 ast, 1 stl, and the relentless hustle of Nate turned the game in the Knicks favor alongside of Lee, Malik, Craw, and Q.Rich, in just 7 minutes of play.
It would have been nice if that same lineup would have started the 4th qtr. with Balkman replacing Q.Richardson so the Knicks 2nd Unit could establish that they are Plan-B.
Why did Isiah Thomas take Nate Robinson out of the game for good when it was Nate's hustle and energy pushing the tempo which put the Knicks back into the game?

If David Lee is playing upstanding Ball on both ends of the court alongside of Malik Rose in the Frontcourt, and Nate & Crawford in the backcourt then why would you change anything when the score is finally tied up, other than adding the Tazman or Jones to replace Q.Rich at the start of the 4th Qtr. to speed up the pace of the game by going straight to the hoop on Dalembert whom Lee & Malik was doing a great job on in the 2nd half of the game.

If the Knicks Beat the 76ers today in MSG it would not mean nothing unless the Knicks WIN by 20 or more points showing the whole Knick Team did their Homework on beating the 2008 76er Lottery Team...

Trin_Starr

Starter
wow this is brutal.
Philly with their 6-13 record just looked like the better team out there...hustling like a mofo!

The knicks have real problems man....damn...
I really thought this was going to be the year for us knick fans - where we could finally say the knicks are my team without fear of ridicule...I guess I was wrong...the knicks stink real bad.
Something needs to happen.
I overheard that Isiah has 20 games to make something happen. Right now the knicks are 6-12. That's 18 games.
Monday against Dallas is a loss for sure.
That will put us at 6-13.
Today's game - 50/50...I just don't know

Worst case, we'll be 6-14: I think this is when Isiah gets the boot.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Why is Dolan such a stupid owner.. He fired Larry Brown one of the best coaches of all time.... But doesn't Fire Isiah Thomas. This blows my mind. Isiah made all these problems along with Dolan... Mark Cuban. He is a good owner. A bit unlucky. But he actually goes to the games and respects his team.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Why is Dolan such a stupid owner.. He fired Larry Brown one of the best coaches of all time.... But doesn't Fire Isiah Thomas. This blows my mind. Isiah made all these problems along with Dolan... Mark Cuban. He is a good owner. A bit unlucky. But he actually goes to the games and respects his team.

larry brown = most overrated coach of all time, yo ya give up over one game, zach has a bad game and ya already killing em, lol, and eddy curry is only averaging 2.1 TOs a game, so dont come to me wit dat bullshyt that the reason they dont give em the ball is because he turns the ball over, if that was the case zach will never see the ball

do you wanna knicks to be back like the old timeeeeeeeeeeee fireeee Isiah Thomas fireee Isiah Thomas i cant watch hem eny moreeee f#cking homo

Last edited by a moderator:

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
THE KNICKS PROBLEM HAVE BEEN SOLVED EVERYONE, NO ONE PANIC; AS LONG AS RANDOLPH PLAYS IN THE ALL STAR GAME OUR FRANCHISE IS SAVED FROM FAILURE.
lmao...look im saying u wanna let go of a guy that can give us 20 10 every nite? like c mon dont jump 2 stuff yet like im sure yesterday wasent MARBURYS BEST GAME...but im not screaming 2 take him out
larry brown = most overrated coach of all time, yo ya give up over one game, zach has a bad game and ya already killing em, lol, and eddy curry is only averaging 2.1 TOs a game, so dont come to me wit dat bullshyt that the reason they dont give em the ball is because he turns the ball over, if that was the case zach will never see the ball
lolz WORD! like wow i rather keep the knicks frontline Eddy Curry, Zach Randolph, David Lee, Randolph Moriss,Renaldo Balkman, Fred Jones,JEFFRIES! Malike Rose,Wilson Chandler, Maybe Q Rich, AND JEROME JAMES! lolz like i mean wow really out PG and SG arent exactly the steva nash we was expecting them 2 be...im sure if they will give our fowards and centers good feeds we wont be doing that bad...all we need is 2 make our centers run more

metrocard

Legend
datruth and thekidd sure do like losing.

Brown > Isiah as coach.

Randolph was an okay player on a bad team. He's the Crawford PF hybrid. Fuck him.

Anyone supports Curry is obviously against the Knicks and really enjoys watching soft defense in the paint and seeing PG's get easy uncontested lay ups. But its all good, Curry gets his 16-18 points, no worries.