The Official NBA Draft 2008 Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im finally studying the prospects. We obviously aint gettin beasley or rose now but i just wanna say damn!!! Those guys will both be stars. Im not sure if Beasleys gonna be a pf or sf but hes got alot of potential and will make an impact immediately. Rose and Chris Paul will be the 2 best point guards for a while, with deron williams being 3rd.

Im scared we gonna get that italian kid.

From what i learned so far it appears like brook lopez and OJ simpson.......or mayo look like the best options. I still got some more studying to do, some more videos to watch but this is how i feel at this point.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
vysjts.gif

Great find, I did the same thing really, but it looked like D'Antoni was going to cry lol. We can probably do good with a 6th pick, after gone over it for the last 10 hours when I woke up I realised its not over yet. Remember the 06 draft Roy went 6th, and Gay went 8th. I remember that day there were a lot of pick trades, I expect a similar thing to happen on the draft night of June 24th.

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
us getting number 6 is completely bullshit, shit is rigged as fucked, how the fuck the Bulls get number 1? seriously, Stern fixed that shit, and when he saw D'Antoni decide to go with the Knicks over the Bulls, he gave the Bulls the number 1 overall pick?! how the fuck is that even possible? shit is such bullshit, I felt like slamming my tv when I heard the guy say "and the bulls have moved up to the top 3" smh