Isiah is Safe....

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
"Dolan, making his first appearance after missing three straight home games, told Thomas not to worry about his job, according to the official. Garden president Steve Mills also attended the postgame meeting.

Dolan told Thomas he still has as much confidence in him as he did with Ranger GM Glen Sather during that club's seven-year playoff drought."
NYPOST

its over this franchise is done.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
New Ideas

. If all these things that we are trying to do to get Dolan out and Isiah. I am sick of loosing.... Really I know all of you guys are too.
I found a business Phone Number to MSG. It could lead to the teams directory. If we get people here calling that might help. Strongly doubt it but I cant stand James Dolan, Eddy Curry, Zach RANDolph, Jamal Crawford, and Steph (which he should stay because of cap flow), and Isiah Thomas...

(212) 465-6471 who knows?

Trin_Starr

Starter
Backpage of the NY POST

back120907.jpg

Looks like we're screwed...

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
The F'ing Circus Is Here To Stay!

I called this debacle right on the money last year and caught all kinds of crap from all of the IsiahSexuals on this site who in their ultimate stupidity continued to blame the Knicks problems on Larry Brown. Here are some quotes from today's NYDailyNews:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...icks_fall_to_sixers_for_second_time_in-2.html

"Apparently, it seems bad to everyone but Dolan and Thomas. Dolan was seen chuckling as he departed Thomas' office 20 minutes after the Knicks' record fell to 6-13. ..."

"Thomas, who lives a charmed life, is also in denial. ... "
(not like this is actually news to anyone)

"It gets better. Thomas actually said, "I don't remember having a game where you didn't have one starter in double figures." Here's a hint: Boston, Nov. 29. None of the Knicks' starters scored in double figures that night as Thomas' troops were getting blown out on national television by 45 points."

I firmly believe that these two over privileged ego maniac RETARDs, Thomas and Dolan, will never admit to not knowing what the hell they are doing and to not having a F'ing clue about running and managing a sports franchise. I'm sure in their RETARDED little minds they also firmly believe the Knick's problems are Larry Brown's fault as well.

Thomas is clearly out of his league. Can anyone say Toronto Rapters bankruptcy??

metrocard

Legend
back120907.jpg

Looks like we're screwed...

I feel like Dolan disected my body, took my heart out and smashed it on the floor right infront of me.

Theres no hope really.

All I can do is hope the worst for Isiah and Dolan, and continue to pick on Isiahsexuals and look foward to the NBADRAFT, seeing Chandler play minutes.

I hate Isiah and Dolan so much, I seriously wouldn't mind seeing everyone traded except for Balkman and Lee(who's becoming one of my favorite players in the NBA).

knicklover

Benchwarmer
I think Dolan might have mental issues. I'm serious. Either that, or he likes losing.

Why can't it be both?

I think it's highly likely Isiah has "something" on Dolan just like Marbury said he had "something" on Isiah. No one can be this stupid.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Why can't it be both?

I think it's highly likely Isiah has "something" on Dolan just like Marbury said he had "something" on Isiah. No one can be this stupid.

I hope thats what it is, this shits sad. Its still not even a quarter of the way through the season and its already over.

Thats it Im convinced! Like Marbury had some shit on Isiah..... Isiah must have some serious shit on Dolan and therefore Dolan is afraid of getting rid of Isiah...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
hey probably Isiah has a gun 2 Dolans head and Isiah is planning ang evil plot 2 make the knicsk the worst team EVER! lolz?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I change my mind, Dolan would fire Isiah if he wanted too even if Isiah has shit on him. Dolan tries to fight everything except having a team that sucks.