No Garden Party

Blumatic

Rotation player
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3147686

A poster on msg.com stated this:

There was an article in a recent Forbes magazine regarding the Toronto Maple Leaves of the NHL. Basically, it just says that as far as the owners are concerned, the product put out on the ice doesn't matter because they are the most valuable franchise in hockey. It talked about how the fans call for the GM and Presidents head for a poorly built team, but they bring in revenue, and are apparently ok with letting the world know that they are in the business of making money, and whether they are winning or losing, they are making their money. The Knicks seem to be right there too unfortunately.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This is what the Knicks have come too. Win or lose the Knicks are making money. The bottomline is what matters.

Dolan is abusing our loyalty to this team.

GetRealistic

Starter
Your dead on man. I have tickets to about 5 more games this season. I'm seriously contimplating just putting them on StubHub. A trip to the Garden is just to expensive to support these bums.

Its sad that on a Roster of 12 i can only stand 3 players
Balkman
Lee
Jones

Kiyaman

Legend
knicks_suck.jpg

PLAIN AND SIMPLE, NO SUGAR COATING IT

Knicks SUCK!!!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yeah, as long as Isiah is in office the worse it will get... Something like whats goin on in the USA with Bush. Two poor leaders. Sorry to get politics into this but its true, and its the best example.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
sigh,

james dolan, do you hate the fans? is all this to spite us, or maybe laugh at us who pay your rediculous ticket prices despite all the crap? can you honestly sit there and tell us with a straight face after 4 years of nothing from isiah that you still believe better days are just around the corner, all we gota do is wait? can you really believe that NO CHANGE IS NEEDED?!!!!

what was that thing about some guy playing a fiddle while ancient Rome burned, well what was once a very proud franchise has been reduced to a pathetic soap opera so my fellow suffering Knicks fans here ya go:boohoo:

Last edited:

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Unfortunately if you WANT REAL CHANGE, stop buying tickets, stop buying their merchandise, stop watching them or MSG entirely for that matter. Don't give this miserable little shit Dolan a dime of your money. If this could be done on a wide scale he'll have no choice to but to sell or make changes. BOYCOTT THE KNICKS!!!!!
Whos with me?? :)