1 and Only makes his YouTube debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

metrocard

Legend
Hmmmmmm im guessing u guys are very good mates? lol

Ha, I feel bad for him; he always seem down or really tense and frustrated with himself.

MSG33...don't sweat, I murked him a long time ago; he's on my ignore list because he has nothing else to offer to this forum. Look at how he attacked you and he never had any history with you...lol, mad sensitive, just ignore it.

It was suppose to be soft humor, but now it turned into another temper tantrum for uno y lonely.

Pricey

Rotation player
hey im thinking about coming over to the states next year, hopefully for the start of the next NBA season and was wondering if getting good seats to a knicks game is hard to get or something i can organise when i get there?

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
hey im thinking about coming over to the states next year, hopefully for the start of the next NBA season and was wondering if getting good seats to a knicks game is hard to get or something i can organise when i get there?

The way things are going these days you will be sitting in the front row!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Why bring other people into this kid...this is between you and me...I'm not talking about anyone else...everything I say is directed toward you.You're ignorant...you can spit 16 bars on a track but you don't know 16 countries in Africa without going to wikipedia. I change kids like you on accident every day and its not even my job. Here's some advice...wake up tommorrow and challenge yourself intellectually...and you'll thank me for it. Step your intellect game son...then get back to me...and when you do come at me...come correct. By the way, I'm not cocky...I'm just confident in what I know and what I know is that my intellect has gotten me this far...and it shouldn't be challenged by your ignorant mouth. You are now officially on the ignore list...enjoy your stay as your shackled down to square 1 until you're IQ becomes higher than water's caloric count...and may God bless you

If you are better then me then you should just ignore me, this is the 3rd or 4th time you replied to me. I didnt say anything that bad about you to begin with, but you came at me hopin to get your first win in an arguement. I dont give a f*ck about your accomplishments or what you think of yourself, Im not concerned about that and you know this. If you older and more mature then me then stop playin these childish games. Im 20 and Im happy where Im at. I dont know how old you are, by the way you talk I think you tryin to act older then me but your really about my age. Im not impressed by anything you said, And again if you so great and happy why you replyin to me? Why you puttin me on your ignore list playin games? Thats stuff that teens do, grow up. I aint got nothin else to say to you, If you wanna ignore me thats cool. If you wanna reply thats also cool, you can reply 1000 times and I aint sayin nothin back.

Status
Not open for further replies.