Dolan drops the C bomb

nixon7

Benchwarmer
> "The feedback I get from the fans, I don't use as consulting for
> general-managing activities,'' Cuban said.
>
> "The feedback I pay attention to from the fans is, 'Are the hot dogs hot, is
> the beer cold, are sightlines good, are you being treated with
> professionalism and courtesy?' That's what I want to know from the fans.''

As Mark Cuban and James Dolan have learned from Vince McMahon, hating the team can fill the stands and sell the hot dogs better than loving them.

Maybe the Knicks could go Luchidore, wear masks, and refuse to tell the league which player is wearing which number. The announcers could pretend that they cannot tell Eddy Curry's body from Jamal Crawford's. Certainly Eddy Curry's defense would improve if he brings foreign objects onto the court. And who could resist Malik Rose calling out "Get the tables"?

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
Except, there's one major difference between Cuban and Dolan. Cuban is smart, and is actually a fan of the game, and would never allow his franchise to fall into the morass of criticism and embarrassment that Dolan has allowed the Knicks to fall into by hiring a fool like Isiah Thomas to run things.

Knicksfan71

Rookie
It would be nice to see Curry powerbombing someone through a table. That way, I can see that he has passion for this game.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Nate Robinson would powerbomb Curry through a table, Curry is to slow and he has no coordination. And hes Fat, Nate is a better rebounder and a better fighter.