What we should do instead of watching the Knicks

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I know this kid Tom he is a Net fan. That kid is a crazy passer, and Three point shooter.. Nothing else. Its so easy to get through him on the defensive end. I wish I had a mix of myself in situations. But I never thought I would really need it besides for memories or a scholarship.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
I'm not nice at b-bal, but dead ass...this winter its over.

I'm dropping 10-15 pounds of fat going to around 140-145 then gaining 10 pounds of straight up muscle to get back to 155; I'm going to get myself in track and field type condition in the next month. I'm going to work on my cardio vascular system and improved my overall ability so I can be more versicle in other sports; I'm only set for boxing. From there I'll have enough confidence (needed) I'll improve on my fundamentals and see how far my motivation takes me. This thread inspires me.

I'm:
6 foot
200 pounds
Work out and could hold my own
I could bang low and board!!
I've attached a picture of myself with my brother (I'm on the right)

Attachments

• DSC00008b.JPG
    DSC00008b.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 15

Cakalusa

Benchwarmer
anyway, here are some photos I took when I was still in HS. Seems like such a long time ago!

Attachments

• 4-13-04 001.jpg
    4-13-04 001.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 4-13-04 015.jpg
    4-13-04 015.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 7
  • JUMP.jpg
    JUMP.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 4-13-04 026.jpg
    4-13-04 026.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 10

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I'm not nice at b-bal, but dead ass...this winter its over.

I'm dropping 10-15 pounds of fat going to around 140-145 then gaining 10 pounds of straight up muscle to get back to 155; I'm going to get myself in track and field type condition in the next month. I'm going to work on my cardio vascular system and improved my overall ability so I can be more versicle in other sports; I'm only set for boxing. From there I'll have enough confidence (needed) I'll improve on my fundamentals and see how far my motivation takes me. This thread inspires me.

So Metro,when will we be watching your first pro fight on Showtime??:peace:

Pricey

Rotation player
Man i never really played, ive filled in playing for a mates side once but im 5'6 and havent really got much skill so i just watch normally.
Im more a Aussie Rules player or Soccer.

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
So we have our 5 we need at least 3 - 4 bench players

Lets try to find a league where we can bring our team

Is Manhattan the preferred location?