Favorite Knick Memory...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
dont know if theres a tread like this somewhere he but eh dont feel like looking...
Well im sure nowun has any memories of this season so what are your favorite knicks memories period...mines is the Knicks At Dallas. Even dow we lost it was still a great game and it showed me how good the knicks play against the best team in the NBA last season when they wanted 2 play good...what are your Favorite?

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
dont know if theres a tread like this somewhere he but eh dont feel like looking...
Well im sure nowun has any memories of this season so what are your favorite knicks memories period...mines is the Knicks At Dallas. Even dow we lost it was still a great game and it showed me how good the knicks play against the best team in the NBA last season when they wanted 2 play good...what are your Favorite?

That was one of my favorite games of the YEAR!

Renaldo Balkman shit on Devin Flopper Harris and dunked on his ass like nothing else.

And Stephon Marbury was looking like his old self and looked like he was dropping dimes in the rim because he was scoring at will!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Those two winning streaks we had this season.. those were awesome..

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I didnt know we had any winning streaks this year....or wait, even if you just win 1 game that counts as a winning streak, right?

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
two moments stand out equally to me

1)game 7, '94 eastern conference finals.

the first time in my life i saw the Knicks move into the NBA finals.

actually, everything in the 93-94 season up untill..........well......u know.

2) LJ's 4 point play in the '99 eastern conference finals.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I didnt know we had any winning streaks this year....or wait, even if you just win 1 game that counts as a winning streak, right?
It only counts if you win both halves

But really, LJ's 4pt play, Reeds entrance in game 7, Houston's jumper, Lee's and Tucker's final shots, the King vs Zeke playoff game, those awesome wins from last season.. All great memories, can't pick just one..

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
NAte block on Yao Ming is up there, LJ's 3pt play, Houstons game winner against MIami, nad when knicks eliminated Indiana in 94, one of my first memories.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I almost forgot, what about David Lee's tip in last year?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q99sL_g3jvo

Watching this video made me remember how hard this team fought for Isiah last year. Let's not forget they were in the 8th seed until Crawford, Lee and Marbury got injured. I knew going into this year the roster was very flawed, but to be honest, I didn't expect them to be this bad. The team is not fighting for Isiah anymore, so they've returned to the Larry Brown team two years ago. Plus, Eddy and Zach cannot coexist on the court together. Many of us knew that was going to be a problem when the trade occurred.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I really liked the LJ four point play too. 98-99 was great to bad we didn't win then. That was our last time to win really. Ewing was out. Thats when Camby stepped up.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
never got 2 c it really...well mines probably Starks over Jordan! and the whole bulls team! lolz and Patricks Ewing put back on starks miss

Pricey

Rotation player
Man i havent been following the Knicks as long as you guys but yeah my biggest memories was Starks over Jordan.
Basically i never really had a team cause i had no association with any city in America and i guess everyone over here loved Chicago cause Jordan but over the last 4 or 5 years something drew me to the Knicks and i have no idea why.
Even though they r losing right now im happy with who i picked as my team.
The team has a awesome supporter base and they look like passionate people which i think makes a great team.
Hopefully we get more coverage over here and i can get into it and know as much as u guys in the next few seasons.

I have though already picked up by myself that Isiah sux. Didnt need help there

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
WHen David Stern announced that the number 2 pick in the 1985 draft will go to the Indiana Pacers... I remember that moment like it was yesterday. I hated patrick ewing in college as I was a st. johns fan... but when we got that pick he instantly became my favorite of all time.. lol

close second, Houston last second shot at Miami

and Patrick Ewing standing on top of press table waving his arms when they beat the Pacers to go to the finals... that moment stays in my head and gives me chill every time