Lenny Wilkens is an awful coach

Player66

Rookie
I'm a Raptors fan. You have just hired the worst coach ever. You'll see in a couple of years how bad he is. This is a warning try and get rid of this loser

NYK Man8

Benchwarmer
yeah, that's what i was talking about. lenny is done, maybe he was a good coach once, but ain't anymore. his time is up

alrobinson6022

Benchwarmer
lenny's not an awful coach. he got you guys to the seconde round of the playoffs in a game seven. injuries killed you guys in his last year. when he's had a full squad he had very good teams. plus carter was ALWAYS hurt.

aswitzer

Rookie
There is no way the guy with the most coaching wins in NBA history is a horrible coach. (Yes, he does have the most losses too, but they are still outnumbered by his wins)

However, he is from a different era, and I fear that he doesn't quite know how to connect with today's NBA player. Maybe some of the older vets on the Knicks squad can help bridge the gap?

alrobinson6022 said:
lenny's not an awful coach. he got you guys to the seconde round of the playoffs in a game seven. injuries killed you guys in his last year. when he's had a full squad he had very good teams. plus carter was ALWAYS hurt.

I agree with everything you said....

Mondo

Benchwarmer
I can understand not doubling Iverson - he's a terrible shooter

However not doubling other superstars can be bad.. we'll see

Bruno

Benchwarmer
Mondo said:
I can understand not doubling Iverson - he's a terrible shooter

However not doubling other superstars can be bad.. we'll see
a terrible shooter??lol . I have one question for you . You see the playoffs of 2001 ?? You see the game of Sixers-Raptors?? I thing that in the frst game Iverson score 54 points and canada 50 points , ok ? In the the game 3 Iverson in that game start to be defended by 2 players and he start to failed many shoots but Brown said for him that he have to trust in the teammats and he do this and make 17 assistances and we win the game . And this series was the bests series that i ever see , ok ? This season after the injury of him what was te best scorer?? The aswer is the same Iveson and canada is always injury i agree but this is bad for nba because who dont agree that he dont are one of the bests , hes dunks , hes moves .

Mondo

Benchwarmer
LOL, don't get me wrong Iverson is a great player but he takes alot of horrible shots that he can't make

WiL8000

Rotation player
Hey, watch what will happen to the Raptors in their meeting with the Knicks, they too will be destroyed (4 in a row). Wilkens will finally get his revenge on the Raptors :flippa:

Player66

Rookie
what you guys saw against the Heat is what Lenny will do to you for the rest of the season. He'll put in the 3rd or 4th quarter cold players. He'll keep a guy with 4 fouls in the 3rd on the court and make him the focus of the offense.