Attn: Knick Fans, We got the call -12/16/07 - NATIONAL BOYCOTT INMMINENT

Starks

Starter
<a href="http://www.nypost.com/seven/12162007/sports/knicks/boycott_406518.htm?page=0">BOYCOTT</a>

Our savior is here, and his name is Peter Vecsey. Read his column today, it's one the most important one's a Knick fan will read in years.

Mr. Vecsey is OFFICIALLY calling on fans to boycott the Knicks.

His column today is nothing less than a declaration of war against Dolan, and a call to action for Knick fans to join the cause. A few websites and forums are already mobilizing after the publication of this story.

As a Knick fan, I hope you will join Peter, Me, and the hundreds of other Knick fans in this boycott. This topic will be the focus of my next column, but here are a few items of what a boycott entails:

COMPLETE BARRING FROM ATTENDING ANY MORE KNICK GAMES

AVOID PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM ANY OF THE KNICKS SPONSORS

I have also personally written to Mr. Vecsey to give him my support.

In addition to thanking him, I will be exploring the possibility of writing an open letter to James Dolan, and calling on fans to boycott all MSG Properties and sponsors and having it printed in the NY POST. Such action will guarantee Dolan even more negative publicity.

Once a sponsor gets the slightest feeling that it is in bad taste to be affiliated with the Knicks, Dolan would have no choice but to stop the bleeding.

I respect everyone's opinion's on this site, but I don't always agree. However, I think all knick fans around the world can agree that this team is an embarrassment to NYC.

Please join me in this boycott. Copy this thread and post it on as many Knicks sites as possible. It's time to take a stand

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I am with you 100% now that I found out the knick owe the Jazz a 1st round pick this year. I am so PISSED!

Starks

Starter
Thank you,

The best thing we can do write now is to find as many Knick websites as possible and make them read Peter Vecsey's column.

If I am given clearance to have my letter printed, I will show it to you guys for review before it is published.

Starks

Starter
Good. good. With the media and fans working together, we can do this.

In a world where someone can overthrow a dictator, I'm sure we can get someone fired at the least.

Keep on spreading the Boycott- and don't even think about going to the Garden.

Try to get a refund.

This has to become an ideology for us fans to follow. Don't forget that.

nyKnicks126

We all will be remembered in the Knicks History Books, I can feel it. The fans are always here for the Knicks. I already posted on myspace groups, and on my bulletin.

Now I will try to get banners out in front of msg with what you wrote Starks.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
As Knick fans, we have a chance to make history. This is something that hasnt been seen in the NBA (at least from what I know). If all of us actively try to spread the word, this shit can work. Lets get busy.

Starks

Starter
Also, to get inspired put the film "FIDEL" on your netflix.

I'm telling you, ambition and support of the masses is all you need to accomplish your most extreme of goals.

nyKnicks126

yupp,Boycotts Happened in professional soccer it will happen here in the NBA. With help of Stern we will do it, even without Stern we can.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
its safe to assume that Stern would love to see Isiah and Dolan go. They are both accidents waitin to happen, they make Stern worry like Curry on defense.

nyKnicks126

I realised that in a city like NY its impossible. People will still go to games. But might be fans of the other team... OR you guys know in section 300s. There are always the people from other Countrys that don't even know a thing about basketball (tourists) they will always go to games.