Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread (12/17)

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lozl wait ive only seen 2? lolz whos the other 1? and wow i feel so bad 4 Isiah man...NEW YORK HATES HIM! i would just quit or shoot myself man if i was him...

metrocard

Legend
lozl wait ive only seen 2? lolz whos the other 1? and wow i feel so bad 4 Isiah man...NEW YORK HATES HIM! i would just quit or shoot myself man if i was him...

You think he cares about you with all this money he's getting for nothing? No one should feel for Isiah, NO BODY...especially Knick fans.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Im not sure how Dunleavy got all those points, it sucks how we allow players who are arite to have career nights against us everytime we play.

Marbury still played better then Crawford which tells you how bad Crawford is. A player can miss 5 games come back and still play better then Crawford. I know your tryin to say the team doesnt like Marbury but I think the problem is bigger then that. The team doesnt like Isiah.

I dont like the team or Isiah. Fire them all!!!!!!!!

Except Marbury, Balkmen, Lee, Chandler, and Morris.

thats the kinda thing that gets to me, why you gotta point out crawford like he's the bad guy, marbury had a better game then anybody else on da team, and i dont think this team dislikes player, say he's a bad coach or GM but i dont think relationships between the players and isiah is a problem

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
thats the kinda thing that gets to me, why you gotta point out crawford like he's the bad guy, marbury had a better game then anybody else on da team, and i dont think this team dislikes player, say he's a bad coach or GM but i dont think relationships between the players and isiah is a problem

I do point out other losers, I just said in another post that Curry is the worst player on the team, I criticize Zach all the time, Q-Rich, I got Nate earlier today cuz of his lack of defense. Crawford isnt the only player that needs to be traded.

All around Marbury did have the best game and its sad that he can come back after missin 5 games and still play the best. If this team has one player that can turn things around for them its Marbury. Its a fact now that this team without Marbury is terrible. Once Marbury really gets goin, if he can stay healthy who knows. Changes still need to be made. (cough) artest

Im not sure if the players like Isiah or not. Alot of them claim to but its probably cuz he doesnt make them work hard enuff and they enjoy takin it easy in practice. Thats why a couple of them are out of shape. Thats one thing I gotta give Crawford, hes always in shape but it doesnt really make a difference.

paris401

Starter
i don't think an artest trade can happen... i don't think we have anything they want... we might not have any player/s that another team wants...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Im not sure if the players like Isiah or not. Alot of them claim to but its probably cuz he doesnt make them work hard enuff and they enjoy takin it easy in practice. Thats why a couple of them are out of shape. Thats one thing I gotta give Crawford, hes always in shape but it doesnt really make a difference.

there must be a reason why former players liek camby and jermaine love isiah

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think some teams would fall for taking Curry and probably regrettin it that same year. He has value, as much as I hate to say it cuz I think hes a FATASS Burger KING eatin piece of FAT SHIT!!!! Just because of his size and his overrated offense.