Malik Rose to be bought out soon

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Malik Rose has been a complete gentleman for his entire career. With the group of whiney, selfish, no-heart, weak players loaded on this team, I don't blame him for wanting to leave. He is probably tired of baby-sitting. I wish Malik the best. He doesn't deserve to be with these punks.

The only question I have is why can't they trade him with a group of other players for something valuable? I would think Malik's contact has some value. Same thing for Dan Dikau. We could have used his expiring contract as trade bait. Typical Isiah. Buy out the valuable contracts and hold onto the sh*tty ones (Jerome James, this means you).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/...lt=AnmV6z_2zO7o_7MJjCG5vbc5nYcB?urn=nba,58138

metrocard

Legend
I don't have any love for Rose, his play on the court was atrocious. His hustle was overrated by his resume in San Antonio. His defense was poor and his offense was even worse(I hate it when he tried to score by himself).

Good riddens.

jzero29

Rotation player
Rose, who cares!!!!

I liked rose as a gentlemen, but he's a clown on the court, he tries hard he's just not really good. He could be a role player of the bench for another team and be a big part, but not this one. We need to much from him.
P.S. if we buy him out now, whats the difference of buying him out at season start and keeping Nichols? Another briliant GM move by isiah.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
I liked rose as a gentlemen, but he's a clown on the court, he tries hard he's just not really good. He could be a role player of the bench for another team and be a big part, but not this one. We need to much from him.
P.S. if we buy him out now, whats the difference of buying him out at season start and keeping Nichols? Another briliant GM move by isiah.

lol, i really got to laugh at ya man, this isnt isiahs move, malik rose wants to be cut so isiah is giving him what he wants, i understand the hate on isiah and most of ya'll bring up a valid point but to say that, its just plain ignorant

jzero29

Rotation player
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

lol, i really got to laugh at ya man, this isnt isiahs move, malik rose wants to be cut so isiah is giving him what he wants, i understand the hate on isiah and most of ya'll bring up a valid point but to say that, its just plain ignorant
The point is He still has to be bought out by Isiah, players don't get to decide. They may voice that they want out, like kobe did(notice he is still in LA) It comes down to the GM, only the GM can pull the trigger. ANd besides it isn't like the first time rose has asked to be bought out or traded off this team, I believe he was mentioning it at end of last season and Start of the season too. RIght around when we didn't keep Nichols. Granted Rose Didn't make a huge fuss in media, he is as mentioned a gentlemen.
So you tell me if Rose wants to be bought outNow as well as before, why not do it when it could have kept a young talented player? Why do it now? If it was so important to have him for this season in Isiahs EYES at the start, when Rose was asking out of NY. SO laugh all you want chuckles, but pay attention to who you call ignorant, when you don't know whats going on.
P.S. Everyone knows he's wanted out since sometime last year, why give in to him now? the season is lost and after this year he'll have one year on the cap, keep him and trade him or just let him expire.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I am gonna miss his old schoolness, I loved how he pulled the chair out on everyone lol!

I love that move, although Rose looks like a clown on the court he would occasionally make others look like a clown with that move, good luck wherever you go Malik you a good person but you didnt do shit here and I will not miss you.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
The point is He still has to be bought out by Isiah, players don't get to decide. They may voice that they want out, like kobe did(notice he is still in LA) It comes down to the GM, only the GM can pull the trigger. ANd besides it isn't like the first time rose has asked to be bought out or traded off this team, I believe he was mentioning it at end of last season and Start of the season too. RIght around when we didn't keep Nichols. Granted Rose Didn't make a huge fuss in media, he is as mentioned a gentlemen.
So you tell me if Rose wants to be bought outNow as well as before, why not do it when it could have kept a young talented player? Why do it now? If it was so important to have him for this season in Isiahs EYES at the start, when Rose was asking out of NY. SO laugh all you want chuckles, but pay attention to who you call ignorant, when you don't know whats going on.
P.S. Everyone knows he's wanted out since sometime last year, why give in to him now? the season is lost and after this year he'll have one year on the cap, keep him and trade him or just let him expire.

oh so then i apologize cuz i wasnt aware malik rose wanted out since last year

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I love that move, although Rose looks like a clown on the court he would occasionally make others look like a clown with that move, good luck wherever you go Malik you a good person but you didnt do shit here and I will not miss you.
lmao but still that move is clever...he gets players pissed alot....but he look like a cool dude just hope he ends up in a good team

reckoning

Benchwarmer
even if he's not the leader on the court, malik is the leader in the locker room. so i wonder what kind of sh!tshow is going to go down once he's gone. a complete meltdown and civil war amongst the players and coaches?

We can only hope for a locker room divided reckoning. Then maby through a war in the locker room we could find the players with the most fight and heart in them to put a starting unit on the court that isn't an embarassment to New York and its Great Fans!!!!

richtree

Rotation player
come on already...

let's do this and get some 6-10 kid from the D-League that can Dunk, Jump, and Block SHots

peace Malik

King Ewing

Banned
Its about time, get this guy out of here! Rose was 15 year vet back when we lost to the Spurs in 99. How old is this guy now? Pay him and get him the heck out of here! :boohoo:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I forgot about this thread. This was a rumor from a year ago, when Isiah was still in charge. Malik is here to stay.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
He could've been a decent player if he had been with the right coach. The reason SA didn't want him anymore was because they made a huge mistake with his contract. There was some internal bickering and he wound up sitting on the bench. It doesn't take much to get yourself into Pop's doghouse and he was relegated there for a long while. But he has at least a little bit of talent. At least he used too...

richtree

Rotation player
Maybe 10 years ago....

Malik Rose is the Jake Taylor of the NBA....

He is like the old guy at you local YMCA that still wears converse and his socks up .....

always at the gym , but noone wants to pick him up...

Sorry Malik ....

It ain't personal ...its just ball...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
went news first broke that we got Rose i thought we were getting the decent bench player that comes into games and provides defense and rebounding then i found out we signed him for much more money than he diserved(a theme during the isiah era) we were gonna pay him 8 mi a season thats only a few mill less than what Monta Ellis makes now and Ellis considered a decent 2nd option.Rose is nowhere near Ellis on the court and he danmm sure aint worth the 8 mill he's getting.Not only that but now he dribles like he's Wade and trys to shoot 3's like he's ray Allen are you ****ing kidding me? and then D'Antoni says he wont play Marbs cause he's not part of our future;then why the **** is Rose playing then??...and he's not even worth mentioning in the same breath as Marbury basketball wise. im glad he's going, i wont miss him one bit.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
I don't have any love for Rose, his play on the court was atrocious. His hustle was overrated by his resume in San Antonio. His defense was poor and his offense was even worse(I hate it when he tried to score by himself).

Good riddens.

I'm with Metro on this one. Malik is useless, we might as well call him jerome james' lost cousin. when he does get minutes he doesnt do anything for the team except take up room on the floor. He had a role in san antonio, he doesnt have on in NY. PeAcE out Malik.