I Want Some of Whatever Spike's Smokin...

reckoning

Benchwarmer
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/18/s...em&ex=1198126800&en=97a9811949c706ea&ei=5087

Spike Lee spent the worst part of the Knicks? season away from the Garden and safely out of broadcast range. Lee, a season-ticket holder, recently returned from Italy, where he spent five months working on ?Miracle at St. Anna,? a World War II drama. That is not to say, however, that he was immune from the Knicks? misery. He checked scores regularly on his Blackberry. ?Oh, that Boston game hurt me,? Lee said with a chuckle, referring to the Knicks? 45-point loss. ?They?ll be all right,? he said. ?You look at the standings in the Atlantic Division, only two teams are over .500. We?ve got three-quarters of a season left.?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
A girl whos a Knicks fan and wants whatever Spike Lees smokin.....Now thats what Im talkin about. If you find out what hes smokin, cop some of that and hook it up.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yea lets roll up an L with whatever Spike Lee's smokin. He got some money so Im sure its some of tha best shit out there, Im gonna ram him (no homo) and steal his weed.

reckoning

Benchwarmer
i'm sure spike's got the danks. i guess at least he's trying to put a positive spin on a season that seems to be over already.