Isiah Quotes!!!!

metrocard

Legend
Great thread

12/28 ?Winning to me is not a good effort. ?You either win or lose.?

December 14 - ?There?s certain things that he probably won?t ever be good at doing,? Thomas said. ?We want to just make sure that he keeps doing the things that he knows how to do well.? - admitting that Eddy Curry might not be good at some important things like defending, rebounding and shot blocking

?He?s a very special player, a very gifted player,? ?And I think, ideally, we would still like to get more athletic and go out and acquire the best talent and get the best players for him to play with. I would like for us to become a much more athletic team, a quicker team.?

lmao, but we got lesser players, out of shape guys in Richardson, Randolph, Curry and James and got completely slower offensively and defensively.

Isiah is just the worst.

11/9 - ?I have no interest in coaching,. I don?t think I?ll ever coach the New York Knicks.?

lolol.

4/20 - ?I really like what we have. When you?ve lost 30 games by 6 points or less, there?s some hope. So we?re not as far away as our record would indicate.? - the day after the team finished 33-49

Idiot.

Starks

Starter
6/28 - ?No, because I stand here before you today in all honesty and I say I would still rather have Eddy Curry than any player in this draft and every G.M. polled would take Eddy Curry in this draft. And if we had the second pick, I would have traded the second pick in the draft for Eddy Curry.? - defending the Eddy Curry trade on draft night

So is he saying that Curry is better than Aldgrige, Roy, Gay. etc etc???

what an idiot

LJ4ptplay

Starter
All time best:

2/15 ”I wanted to put together a team that was exciting for the fans to come and watch, a team that had some character and some guts, but also a team that you can grab a box of popcorn and grab a soda and enjoy the game. ”You want players and you want a team that people want to see. I think this is a team that when everyone is healthy and playing well, it can be an exciting team that people will want to see and talk about.”

Hahaha! A team that had some character and some guts?!? When you frequently lose by 20+ points you have neither.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This one's genius!

12/12 “If you’re not playing for the championship, then you’re not good enough. And my job is to continue to try to make us good enough, so we can compete and try to win the championship one day.”

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
This one's genius!

12/12 ?If you?re not playing for the championship, then you?re not good enough. And my job is to continue to try to make us good enough, so we can compete and try to win the championship one day.?

A day he wont see!!!:boohoo:

jzero29

Rotation player
Wow

I knew he was a double talker, ut I didn't realize how bad it was until reading some of those old quotes and how long ago they were. Saying he was trying to win right now, now saying we as fans need to give him time, when he promised us a competitve team right away. All we got from him so far is flashy quick fix move each off season, that doesn't work, while keeping the same rotten core. He wants time now, he wants understanding now? Why wouldn't he say that in the begining? and then try to build it the right way? We would be more understanding at this point in time, if he had told us the truth from the get go, we may not have liked it, but if he did it right, we may be in a different place right now.

paris401

Starter
they name streets after isiah... one way..

this guy does not give a shit about anyone...except himself..

he should run for political office...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
?This is a big win for us. ?This whole season, every time it seems like we are at death?s door the team responds and gets a win
yea this happend alot this season...thats y were 8-18 =D

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
December 14 - ?There?s certain things that he probably won?t ever be good at doing,? Thomas said. ?We want to just make sure that he keeps doing the things that he knows how to do well.? - admitting that Eddy Curry might not be good at some important things like defending, rebounding and shot blocking

This is the best quote ever right here, hes admitting that Curry is a FATASS that wont ever be a good defender and rebounder. He is admitting that Curry is not a franchise player. Why doesnt he just give up at this point?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
12/23 2003 ?Everything in New York is big and the best. ?Here, we?re trying to win and right away."

3/17 2004 ?Lenny and I are on the same page. ?We talk daily, nightly, hourly. We work well together. I love my team. I love our coach. I love our players. But I want more.? - after he yelled at the Knicks for sucking in an overtime win over Washington

12/16 2006 - ?Hey, don?t go to the basket right now. It wouldn?t be a good idea.Just letting you know.? - his apparent threat to Carmelo Anthony that sparked the brawl heard around the world

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
1/12 ?We?re in the state where I think it would be impossible for me to do both and do them well. ?We?re trying to get healthy and we got to dig ourselves out of a big hole. And I don?t think I would do this organization justice by trying to do both jobs.? - on if he could coach and be in the front office"

Looking back this is the only line I really agree with. Assuming that Thomas isn't fired in the next four years. (I know it sounds bad but it may be a realistic possibility.) would he be better suited as a GM or coach?