Knicks vs. Lakers

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I have seen that Z Bo is getting raped in the paint. No fouls are being called, and I think Z Bo will explode. Thats what we dont need. I see he is gettin ticked off at Odom..WAtch OUT!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I would like to apologize to every1 on here, I am sorry that I forgot to make the game thread. I will openly accept any and all criticism or punishment. This is not an excuse, its what happened: I smoked too much last night and I forgot. I was on here last night and I am dissapointed with myself that I failed to remember to make the game thread. All I ask now is that everyone can find a way to forgive me, thanks.

Just got out of work, turned on my tv and the first thing i see is that the kNicks are down by 18 at half time. We really suck and I hope I die, this is why so many Knicks fans like me have drug problems. By lookin at the boxscore, it appears that Randolph is havin the best game but the team is shooting a low percentage (34%) and has 12 turnovers.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Crawford doesnt have the best hops, he still gets up better then Q-Rich. At least Crawford can dunk sumtimes, Ive seen him throw down some nice dunks but he misses alot of them too. I wanna see Mihms dunk on Curry, I cant believe he let mihm posterize him.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
fuck sake!!!!!
what a crap first half! as soon as curry and randolph sit their fat ass's down we find the heart. D-Lee and Nate, brought the energy that we needed. Crawford got hot as soon as shrek and biggie smalls got benched.

zach and eddy have to go. we trade them for a decent center or a decent SG and we begin to win!

Moz106

Benchwarmer
I would like to apologize to every1 on here, I am sorry that I forgot to make the game thread. I will openly accept any and all criticism or punishment. This is not an excuse, its what happened: I smoked too much last night and I forgot. I was on here last night and I am dissapointed with myself that I failed to remember to make the game thread. All I ask now is that everyone can find a way to forgive me, thanks.

Just got out of work, turned on my tv and the first thing i see is that the kNicks are down by 18 at half time. We really suck and I hope I die, this is why so many Knicks fans like me have drug problems. By lookin at the boxscore, it appears that Randolph is havin the best game but the team is shooting a low percentage (34%) and has 12 turnovers.

If Isaiah cud like u n fire himself dat wud be his best decision eva made...For real imma a knick fan wit an alcholic problem, because of the knicks, n the saddest thing i dont root for no other team, i only watch knick games, fuck all other teams man , that's word to my Grandmother!!!!! But damn we need to get a huge forklift n get Curry's fat ass out of the MSG thru the roof top.....

metrocard

Legend
Eddy Curry is the worst rebounder in the NBA.

He's a 6"11 Micheal Sweetney, without the basketball IQ.

Crawful shoots us out of another game; excellent.

Nice effort by Robinson and Lee

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Eddy Curry is the worst rebounder in the NBA.

He's a 6"11 Micheal Sweetney, without the basketball IQ.

Crawful shoots us out of another game; excellent.

Nice effort by Robinson and Lee

lol Sweetney is a much smarter player then Curry, he knew how to position himself better. Even Sweetney was a better rebounder and defender then Curry.