Air-Ariza Christmas Show

Kiyaman

Legend
Trevor Ariza was a Starter for the L.A. Lakers on Christmas Day vs the Phoenix Suns.

Ariza had 33 minutes, 14 pts, 7 rbd, 3 ast, 2 stl, 1 Blk, 2 TO, 3 fouls, and two Merry Christmas powerful Dunks where the Highlight vibrations were Kobe Bryant and the Fans jumping out of their seats.
Talk about B-Ball Entertainment we had that at MSG with Ariza, Nate, Lee, Frye, and Jackie Butler (The Knicks Future-Players)...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I got a new one, Fryesexual. Im not impressed with him and did you see what Andrew Bynum did tonight? Thats what we couldve had instead of Frye who will always be a bust hes too soft, he doesnt defend and he occasionally shows up on offense.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Isiah record at drafting players is a good one. I remember drafting Frye over Bynum had me tight, being that I was one who wanted the Knicks to rebuild, but at the same time, this is the same guy who drafted McGrady, Stoudemire, Lee Ariza etc. so I gave him a pass and Frye had a good year. Every GM, everyone passes up on better players. The Great GM's and the regular GM's so trying to kill him for not picking Bynum is a stupid.

I would also say the same for Ariza, yes he was traded for francis, a bad trade yadda yadda..but we got balkman, and I would argue that Balkman may be a better player than Ariza right now. That is not to shit on Trevor, he was my favorite Knick while he was here, but Balkman I would say is a bit better. and even if he's not better than Ariza, its still a wash anyway. We didn't lose anything by getting rid of Ariza is my main point.

metrocard

Legend
The Great GM's and the regular GM's so trying to kill him for not picking Bynum is a stupid.

I would also say the same for Ariza, yes he was traded for francis, a bad trade yadda yadda..but we got balkman, and I would argue that Balkman may be a better player than Ariza right now. That is not to shit on Trevor, he was my favorite Knick while he was here, but Balkman I would say is a bit better. and even if he's not better than Ariza, its still a wash anyway. We didn't lose anything by getting rid of Ariza is my main point.

Speak English.

Having Ariza and Balkman is better than just having Balkman.

We needed a center at the time, we had like 20 powerful(Rose, Taylor, Butler, Thomas etc)

Bynum is going to continue to improve and improve, where as Frye has a very limited ceiling of potential.

Isiah's drafting for the Knicks has been overrated; and his GMing is the worst in league history. The man traded away Aldridge or Thomas(have your pick) and Joakim Noah, two big men we could really use for now and in the future.

He's the worst.

Kiyaman

Legend
Isiah is an embarrasement to NBA coaching & G.M., his strategy of playing 5-Players to their strengths is nonexisting, it has become hard to figure out which is Isiah worst weakness that he totally ignored to correct this offseason as a Head-Coach, his 48 minute defensive system or his rotation of player system? which ever it is both impliment that his NBA coaching is inferior and should never have any say-so in a NBA Trade as a G.M. or President. Isiah Thomas four year performance in New York shows he is not qualified to be a President, G.M., or NBA Coach.

Last night Ariza played 35 minutes to help his team WIN (9 games above .500).
And Channing Frye played 20 minutes to help his team WIN (12 Game Winning-Streak).
Both Teams have a well rotated offense/defense system of 8 players inwhich "Ariza & Frye" fit well into.

If "Isiah Thomas" Knicks had an offense/defense system to rotate to for 48 mpg, players like "Nate, Lee, Balkman, Collins, Chandler, and Morris" would have consistent outstanding performances as Role-Players.<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
ariza is a young dude whos only going to get better with time. Hes right what we need right now!
We got chandler but Isiah dont wanna play him >_> and Ariza wont come back...c mon what would u rather play wit the best player in the league Kobe and in your hometown or New York where were basically gonna have another season wit no playoffs...