Chris Rock makes a really good point

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
In a NY times article from a few days ago Chris Rock made some good points.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/24/sports/basketball/24rhoden.html?ref=basketball

After Sunday?s game, I ran into Spike Lee and Chris Rock as they walked off the court and past the locker room area. Lee and Rock are enthusiastic Knicks fans, and each is puzzled by the team?s up-and-mostly-down season.

Rock said he wanted drastic change. Now! ?They need to make a deal; there?s some deals out there,? he said. ?You don?t think Chicago wished they had Eddy Curry right now? They kind of do. They got no low-post presence.?

How can you expect the Knicks to make consistently winning plays when a majority of the players on the roster have not consistently won in the N.B.A.?
Isiah Thomas had won at every level, ?but with the exception of Malik Rose and Quentin Richardson, nobody?s ever played a winning season.

?All those guys played on losing teams. Jamal Crawford never played on a team that won 40 games.?

nyk_nyk

All Star
At this point we just need someonme thats going to play hard every night. I don't even care about a center that scores anymore. I just want someone down there that will block some shots, rebound and change a few shots during the game. Randolph is now our primary scoring option in the post so all we need is a bruiser that will compliment his style of play. Besides, Randolph has no problem getting his share of rebounds even with all the shots he takes.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
haha call me crazy but would ben wallace be the center we need?

I think that's what Chris Rock was saying. I think you're both right! I don't know if Chicago would go for it but they may feel like they over paid for Wallace. If so it could work and Knicks have no problem over paying for any one. (See Jerome James, Stephon Mabrury and Jarrid Jeffries)

Curry/Rose for Ben Wallace

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
At this point, F*ck Big Ben. He aint got much left. They can get some1 better then Wallace. At the same time, I would take Wallace over Curry.

metrocard

Legend
At this point, F*ck Big Ben. He aint got much left. They can get some1 better then Wallace. At the same time, I would take Wallace over Curry.

Word. I'm like fuck it...just get under the cap already and subtract Jared Jefferies, Randolph, Curry, Crawful, Q-Brick an Depressedbury

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
well they want Isiah 2 stay? well idk but Isiah better make a changes...doubt hes gettin fired either way so he has 2 make changes! we need energy guys...and Ben Wallace he hustles...i see him and i laugh cuz he trys so hard 2 make a basket but cant...lolz but ey he can defend and a shot blocker wouldent be so bad rite now

paris401

Starter
Word. I'm like fuck it...just get under the cap already and subtract Jared Jefferies, Randolph, Curry, Crawful, Q-Brick an Depressedbury

we will never be under the cap... well maybe if we stopped dealing our expiring contracts , we would be under by 2014... see ya in 7 years...