Hey Curry thanks for everything, but it's over.

nyk_nyk

All Star
It's been almost 30 games into the season and I think I've seen enough to declare that it's times to see what we can get for Eddy Curry. He has reached his peak and will not go any higher in terms of ability. For goodness sake, a 43 year old Mutombo plays better defense than him!

Season Stats:
PPG 13.7 | RPG 5 | BPG 0.5

290 lbs.
2008 Salary: $8,947,543

In the last 5 games he's averaging 9.4 pts and 2.6 rbs AND a whopping 0 blocks. In my opinion, it's over. NY is not the city for him, nor is being groomed to be a franchise player. When will IT give Morris a chance to do something... anything against anyone!

We need to start transitioning into life without McFlurry era. We'll suck this year again so I say we take our high draft pick and get the best player available in the draft.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Curry needs to go first, he is clearly the worst player on this team. Delonte West played real good against his former team the Celtics last night. West blocked a Curry dunk attempt last year in a preseason game, some of you may remember i posted it up on here a couple weeks ago. How about a deal with Seattle for Delonte West and Kurt Thomas? They both are very good defenders and they are welcomed by me along with ron ron.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I use to be a Curry advocate but I've not converted. He should go but not for Kurt Thomas. Thomas should get only a veteran exemption of a mill or two. Also keep in mind that we can't do any one for two player trades. Our roster is full. We need to package Curry with a guard for a single player. Preferably one with an expiring contract in a year or two. Ship Curry back to Chicago for Ben Wallace. I'm going to keep posting it until my keyboard breaks or it happens. Which ever happens first.

paris401

Starter
i don't see curry going anywhere.. after this year he has another 3 years on his contract for 32m , the last 2 being in wide-load's option (22m)... that's a lot of cheese-burgers...

and every time isiah puts him on the court , his value goes down...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Damn I wish we traded Q-Rich and Eddy Blurry (I call him blurry cuz he must have bad vision to suck the way he does) before the season began.

Dwights got 20/20 vision in 2 different ways:

1. He sees well
  2. He can drop 20 points and grab 20 rebounds any time

20/20 when talkin about Edward Blurry means that he can eat 20 whoppers and gain 20 pounds.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I agree with Paris... Every time EC goes on the floor his value goes down.. He is a Kwame Brown of the Knicks. High Pick. High protential... But nothing good out of him. What happened to the JC and EC combo. That was a alright mixture. Looks like EC and JC got into a fight too. I dont see much conversations, or anything with each other.

By the way thekidd who is that women on your sig?

Last edited:

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea...dosent Jamal always feed the ball 2 eddy 4 alley opps now they just stopped...i guess Jamal probably lost confidence in curry 2...and it gets me mad cuz curry should be motivated and hes not and he just dosent try =/
OO AND NYKNICKS126 THATS MY WIFE VIDA GUERRA :praise:

nyk_nyk

All Star
Yo.. Come on man. Dont make stupid thread titles like that. I thought Curry is officially out...
So are you saying I temporarily tickled your fancy? I didn't thing the headline was misleading. Curry will be gone and I'll guarantee it.

I have sources in the organization and he will be on the trading block before the trading deadline ends.

metrocard

Legend
The best trade would be

Wally Z
Kurt Thomas

for

Randolph
Curry

I'm sorry, but anyone who thought Curry/Randolph would work is a fucking fool. I stated that in the summer and its only becoming more truthful after each game. We need to get rid of Randolph and Curry; their post games are inefficient. This is the NBA, high tempo, not slow tempo, turnovers and low FG%. Fuck them, trading them for nothing would be the best thing for the Knicks.

Kurt Thomas rebounds, shoots, passes, and defends as good as anyone in the NBA.
Wally can actually shoot unlike the guys on our team.

Kurt Thomas = expiring contract.
Wally = 1 year

I'm keeping it simple because thats how it is.

paris401

Starter
i like the trade (actually i'd like any trade at this point), but i doubt this (or any other meaningful) trade will happen...

kurt's expiring, wally got 1 year... curry and zach both have 3 years after this year... ouch... we might be stuck with these guys for the next 3 years.. happy fuckin new year from isiah and friends...

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
I agree with Paris... Every time EC goes on the floor his value goes down.. He is a Kwame Brown of the Knicks. High Pick. High protential... But nothing good out of him. What happened to the JC and EC combo. That was a alright mixture. Looks like EC and JC got into a fight too. I dont see much conversations, or anything with each other.

By the way thekidd who is that women on your sig?

no offense but doesnt it look like a girl? ~_-

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
i like the trade (actually i'd like any trade at this point), but i doubt this (or any other meaningful) trade will happen...

kurt's expiring, wally got 1 year... curry and zach both have 3 years after this year... ouch... we might be stuck with these guys for the next 3 years.. happy fuckin new year from isiah and friends...

if there is a basketball ball SAVe our knicks now!!! i doubt that trade will go down they traded away there all-star gaurds just sooo durant can get room and touches to develope on His "OWN" zach would beat him up and be like bitch gimmie that damn ball and kevin would cry cause his ass is too damn skinny , and eddy would just eat him ... hah like a frencjh fry