Bring Back Frye !!!

BallHead

Benchwarmer
Isiah got duped. He traded Frye instead of trading Curry. The Knicks now stink and the Blazers are on a 12 game win streak with nice contributions from Frye. Points, Boards, Assists and all around unselfish play. Chemistry is just as important as talent. No fear though. I.T. Will be fired soon and the roster will be cleared. Good for Frye I wish him all the best!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">
Great Piece of information, Frye working with Outlaw in the Gym this offseason is paying off bigtime this season. It's the same as when Frye & Lee worked in the Gym all offseason the two Fowards gave the Knicks their only WINNING Streak when played 20 or more minutes together. The Knicks had two young fowards in Frye & Lee that shot 50% FG off the ball, and average over 16 rebounds together, and the Knick Coaches did not have a clue on how to use them. The addition of Curry & Q.Richardson were straight-up poison to Frye & Lee. Jackie Butler & Trevor Ariza were the best complimentary players on the Knicks roster that fit in perfect on offense and a hustle defense with Frye, Lee, and Nate Robinson (That should've been the Knicks Five depth Players off the bench as a unit this 2007-8 season).

I hate to say this to the Portland Fans that still favor Zach Randolph, but Portland Coach and G.M. knew that Francis & Zach is straigt-up POISON to a WINNING Club. Dishing out $30 million dollars to rid yourself of TWO-CANCERS will pay off 100 times more if not a 1000 times more in profit in the next 5 years. Portland is on there way to alot of national coverage games.

I should've known from all the moves that Isiah Thomas made in the 2003-4 season that Isiah was going to trade all of the Knicks expiring contract players for Poison Cancer Players from the moves he made to get Norris, Marbury, Penny, Tim Thomas, and Baker before the 2003-4 trading deadline. You would think Isiah would have learned that it was Layden remaining players on the roster that got the Knicks to the playoffs that 2003-4 season with their strong defense (Mutombo, K-Thomas, Harrington, S-Anderson, F-Williams, and Rookie Sweetney).

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Portland is now on a 13 Game WINNING-STREAK going into the New Year 2008. Try to convince anyone that Portland 8-Man Rotation are not Team Oriented Players that play as One-Team???

Toons

is the Bo$$
i know kyiaman is a frysexual....and thats ok with me, but what the father fuck will frye f=do to this sorry ass no defense playing team this season? frye sti.ll dosent play defense, dosent block shots....and cud bareley hit an open jumper....i know becaus eii had him on my fantasy baskeball team an i can tell u that frye had his best game when lamarcus went down for one game, an he scored 20 points....11 rebounds at best....frye is not a savior, never was, never will be....oh, and outlaw was ever a work-a-holic/gym rat.....fuck frye....just because he is on a winning team dosent make hima good player.....frye sucks!

Toons

is the Bo$$
frye is not and will never b as good as zach randolph talentwise....passing the ball is something that can change in one day.....talent cannot be taught

Anyone that watches basketball can see that Zack is an All-Star calaber player while Frye at best will be an off the bench player untll he's about 30-32 (at best!).

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
He was alright.... but the problem is that he thought he was all good. Every almost every time there was a foul called on him, or a call that was correct he would make faces. and arguing with the refs about something that was called right. That face is funny whenever he makes it.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VLuYOi2nn8Y&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VLuYOi2nn8Y&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVrbrwvUQgQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVrbrwvUQgQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I still liked him as a player... Oldie Time Player. . But not a player the Knicks need.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Frye is a soft bum but Kiyaman, Ill give you this he is a better team player then Zach but he aint nothin special. Hes had 2 or 3 games so far this season. Oden went down with the injury and it appeared as if Frye had a starting job but Frye never has and never will be a starter.

As for Z-Bo, he is a highly skilled player. For a guy who cant get off the ground, its impressive how he can score and rebound. At the same time his conditioning is poor and in now way is he a team player. He is arguably a negative on this team, if he changed a couple things I think he would be a much better player but if hes not in shape now I dont see him gettin in shape. Being out of shape makes him more turnover prone, miss shots that he would normally hit, and give away rebounds that he would normally own.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Well fry is like a shooting Center...BUT THATS IT! i mean ey alot of teams can use that...i mean i wouldent mind having him replacing a good defensive Center...ey we can block u if that not working we can make ur big man get out of the paint...

jzero29

Rotation player
you guys are funny

to many people on here critisize fyre,why not complain about the guys on this team! like Zach "no defense/turnover machine/ball hog" randolph. EDDY"whats Defense/rebounding/heart/effort" Curry. Quentin "has sombeody seen my jumpshot/defense/ my game?"Richardson. Stephon "i abandon my team" Marbury. Fred "i can't believe I'm still in NBA" jones. Malik"totally useless locker room leader" Rose. Jamaal crawford has been more consitent then half these guys and if thats the case we're in trouble, because crawford is still very streaky and inconsistent, plus he doesn't play d.
Frye is only in his third year, had a good first year, hit the sophmore slump last year, now is trying to find his nitch in portland trying to get confidence back after trade and is starting to play better. You guys can call him soft and untalented all you want, the guy is talented and not a bad player, maybe he's not all-star material, but he's young, you say he's soft, give him another year or two when his body is maturing and he is putting on weight. he's tall and has a decent outside shot. key is maybe he gets pushed around now on Defense, but at least he tries to play defense. He'll gain weight and play better defense as he gets older.
SO why all the complaints about him? why do I not hear any about the guys on this team that all suck!!!
Lee, balkman and jefferies all seem to be hustling, but they have limited offense.