Why the Knicks suck

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
1.Isiah is to Soft with the players. And Isiah can't do anything right in NY.
2.Dolan is stupid
3. Nobody takes Isiah seriously in practice.
4. No work ethic besides the young guys.
5. Its New York most of the players on the Knicks relax, and are only about the money, not giving a F#ck about the team, and its fans.
6. DEFENSE, and a Struggling Offense. Not working.
7. Crawford, and Curry seemed to be the potential stars of this team are lacking leadership skills, and are theres NO work ethic...DISAPPOINTMENT
8. Malik Rose, you suck you want more playing time but you definately dont deserve it.
9. Marbury has to man up, he's gotta stop livin in the past.
10. Marbury, its either that he has bad luck whatever he goes or he himself is bad luck.
11. Q- Rich, Injury prone kid.... No potential to grow.
12. The Knicks are not playing there young players, which leads to young potential stars destorying their careers on the bench.
13. Brendan Suhr I am not likin the way is leading the knicks on offense.
brendan_suhr.jpg

14.Zach Randolph Black Hole. Turnover prone. No more room to grow potential wise. He is terrible defensively.
15. WHAT makes me mad is that change wont happen... Dolan is to stuborn.

This all leads to the one big problem.. a problem Isiah Thomas made. HE's gotta go, and the Dolans gotta go. :gony:

418802468_c6b34b90a0.jpg

I appreciated Isiah as a player... But thats it. He definately should have just retired after playing for Detroit and not coming into the NBA as a GM, and coach and destory prized franchises like the Knicks.

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
2.Dolan is stupid
5. Its New York most of the players on the Knicks relax, and are only about the money, not giving a F#ck about the team, and its fans.
7. Crawford, and Curry seemed to be the potential stars of this team are lacking leadership skills, and are theres NO work ethic...DISAPPOINTMENT
8. Malik Rose, you suck you want more playing time but you definately dont deserve it.
10. Marbury, its either that he has bad luck whatever he goes or he himself is bad luck.
12. The Knicks are not playing there young players, which leads to young potential stars destorying their careers on the bench.
brendan_suhr.jpg

14.Zach Randolph Black Hole. Turnover prone. No more room to grow potential wise. He is terrible defensively.

This all leads to the one big problem.. a problem Isiah Thomas made. HE's gotta go, and the Dolans gotta go. :gony:

418802468_c6b34b90a0.jpg

I appreciated Isiah as a player... But thats it. He definately should have just retired after playing for Detroit and not coming into the NBA as a GM, and coach and destory prized franchises like the Knicks.

and dont forget we picked a fat bastard like curry to lead and be the franchise player of this team when he never earned it !

paris401

Starter
126... good post... but i gotta disagree with comments about dolan... is he a dick....YESSS he hired wonder-boy... but i don't think he is involved with the trades/draft/mle signings..

maybe i'm wrong, but i think dolan hired isiah, and then got out of his way...leaving him to run (into the ground) the team.

i think all dolan knows about b-ball is that the ball is round...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
lol. Yes that is true Paris.

Dolan is just not logical he can't handle running a team like the Knicks, I think he might like loosing..or pissing the fans off.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
2.Dolan is stupid
brendan_suhr.jpg

418802468_c6b34b90a0.jpg

i would swap number 1 and 2, but yeah. that's pretty much it.