Dr Crappy
Lilman Bklyn

Us:

• Metrocard
  • Protect your picks
  • MSG33
  • GoKnicksQRich23

This forum is loaded with some quality posters

Kiyaman always been my favorite, I did invite him to his forum and I'm glad he's here.

thekidd13
nyk126
hometheaterguy
Starks
DonChris became the most unbias poster out of no where
rady
paris
Allen
David Lee is #1

mad people, this place can only continue to grow.

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks again Metro. Happy New Year! start this year off with a Plan and a Goal so when friends, co-workers, and family members act like the losing Knicks you could "Keep on Steppin" toward your Plans and Goals.

How come Isiah Thomas and his BUM Coaching Staff is still here in New York at the start of this 2008 year, is probably heavy on the minds of every Coach and G.M. that been FIRED in the NBA the last 10 years.

Everybody cool down on LIL BRKLYN he's learning the rough way.

David Lee happens to be the best Complimentary Teammate on this Knick Team the last two seasons. He should've been given the majority of his playingtime at the SF position his first two seasons in the NBA.
Thats just my opinion in Lee's overall Bigman talent.

If N8 Robinson had the right coach & teammates around him when he entered the NBA his talent would've made the 2005 the Class of PG to be remembered in the NBA Paul, Deron, Felton, and Nate.

GetRealistic

Starter
Deron Williams, Chris Paul, Raymond Felton, and Nate Robinson? I dont mind Nate because atleast he makes agressive mistakes, but to mention him with those other 3 is pretty crazy. Considering the diery situation this team is in i wouldn't care if he got alot more minutes because he atleast puts effort into the game, but those other 3 are elite.

And how could anybody say David Lee hasn't been our best player. Maybe he wins the award by default because the rest of the team is god awful, but he is the only player on this team that shows continual progress. Lee may never be a 20ppg guy but he is a solid building block. Also Lee can't play the 3 spot, he can't cover the versitile 3's in this league. His biggest weakness overall is his defense, but in comparison to our other forwards he is an all NBA defender.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I was jus playin, I know theres alot of good posters on here not just 4 of us but its great the way this place is growin. This thread has over 20 points and the game doesnt even start for another 7 and a half hours. For a couple weeks things had slowed down, game threads were gettin around 40 replies but its back like cooked crack.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Whatever it takes to get the most responses, when people have "internet beef" with each other its always interesting to see what facts will be pulled up to prove a point. I think the Poll question has also helped.

Kiyaman - lilman bklyns got summore stuff comin his way 2nite, he didnt read my post last night and I gotta make sure he reads it 2nite. Its 2 good to let it go to waste. If you readin Lil man, check the Orlando Magic game thread. Lee cant play sf, hes not quick enuff but he should have been gettin more minutes at power forward. And as far as Nate goes, hes got skill but you cant put him in that class with Chris Paul, Deron Williams, and Raymond Felton. After 2nite Ill chill with goin after Lilman but he runs his mouth too much and hes gotta learn his lesson.

MSGKnickz33 prediction: Kings by 20

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
So anyone have any predictions for this game. I am bad at Game predictions scoring wise... But I will take a swing at this, since the Knicks are playing with no energy I believe it will be another chance for fans to chant Fire Isiah Dolan won't be listening..... Knicks 89 Kings 105

By the way. Thanks Metro.. You are always goin to be the #1 poster on this forum without question, you support what you say all the time, and you have quality posts.

After 2nite Ill chill with goin after Lilman but he runs his mouth too much and hes gotta learn his lesson.

yeah werd me too, but hes gotta learn some how... hey, wheres he been anyway???

For tonight's game, i actually think its guna be a good game. This Kings team, from what i hear, is depleted with injuries to artest, bibby, and martin, which about evens out to the knicks' skill level, so i think its guna be close all the way througt, but i think we'll come out in the end with a W.

Final Score: NYK:98 SAC:93

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Final Score: NYK:98 SAC:93

I hope you right. I will be watchin the game.

I promised myself as a new years resolution not to get nervous, stressed out, and STOP yellin at the TV while watchin Knicks games. I have enough stress already. Knicks gotta get hot for 08.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
If they can't beat this decimated Sacramento team at home, they are the worst team in the NBA without question. So I make it a pick'm game. That's how bad they are.

If I could add to your rep I would, Im glad to see some1 else who realizes that the only other realistic option besides Marbury would be Lee. LilMan Bklyn is one of the dumbest people on here. Hes a young kid that from what I understand just learned a couple of new swears about a month ago.

Zack aint that bad, I mean he's really putting up a double double with big minutes or not, he's not the best passer but besides Stephon who is. Lee is very fundamental, He will never be a star, but he'll always be good.

Pricey

Rotation player
Zack aint that bad, I mean he's really putting up a double double with big minutes or not, he's not the best passer but besides Stephon who is. Lee is very fundamental, He will never be a star, but he'll always be good.
If Zack didnt turn it over so much and was much better defensively then i dont think there would be many people out there who wouldnt like him on the team and so on but he isnt getting it done. Stats wise it does look good i admit. Hopefully he can get a bit fitter and work on his defense and yeah all will be good with him.

the poll was best knicks of 07 and zach was not with the knicks for all of the calender year of 2007

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
who saw Marbury get that steal to stop the fast break about 3 minutes ago? Crawford cant f*ck with his defense, even after he missed almost the entire month of December he still the best defender on this team.