• Stephon Marbury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamal Crawford

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
ofcourse marbury a better defender than crawford and better player...and GOOD offensive game by Curry but BAD DEFENSIVE one...i mean c mon man make them scared 2 go in the paint >_>...but once again hes showing y he can score...and CHANDLER! yes! finally! but still he gotta chill wit so many shots...but good that he gettin playing time...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I put money on the Knicks to win by more then 3.5 points, DONT LET ME DOWN!!!!!!!!

Not a good idea, they will lose by 20.

Zack aint that bad, I mean he's really putting up a double double with big minutes or not, he's not the best passer but besides Stephon who is. Lee is very fundamental, He will never be a star, but he'll always be good.

I agree with what you said about Lee. As far as Zach goes, he is bad but if he was in shape I think he would be alot more efficient.

If Zack didnt turn it over so much and was much better defensively then i dont think there would be many people out there who wouldnt like him on the team and so on but he isnt getting it done. Stats wise it does look good i admit. Hopefully he can get a bit fitter and work on his defense and yeah all will be good with him.

I dont expect him to get much better defensively although hes shown me a couple times he has potential to be a decent defender. He'll never be a shot blocker but thats not what D's all about. I think Zach doesnt have the energy to try on defense most the time. His lack of conditioning makes him more turnover prone, reduces his fg% and rebounds.

Chandler! about fu**ing time he saw sum minutes!!!!

Yea man its about time Isiah gives him some minutes. I still wanna see more of him before I make a detailed evaluation but for now all Ill say is hes athletic and hes got potential.

ok we are the worst team in the nba

In my opinion, we are worse then Minnesota. If they had Randy Foy they would be better then us and at least Miami is more competitive then us, we lose by a larger average of points then they do.

yeah werd me too, but hes gotta learn some how... hey, wheres he been anyway???

For tonight's game, i actually think its guna be a good game. This Kings team, from what i hear, is depleted with injuries to artest, bibby, and martin, which about evens out to the knicks' skill level, so i think its guna be close all the way througt, but i think we'll come out in the end with a W.

Final Score: NYK:98 SAC:93

They still got shooters and we all know what another shooter named Mike Dunleavy did against us. Knicks lose by 20.

They still got shooters and we all know what another shooter named Mike Dunleavy did against us. Knicks lose by 20.

shit forgot about that

well, with chandler's minutes rising, hopefully morris' will too=curry's minutes down

this is getting fuckin ridiculous@!# how much longer can Isiah drive this franchise, that is historically known for winning, into the ground? Stern really has to make a move some time soon if he still doesn't want this franchise to be a joke. But that shop sailed a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

Ha, this is soo pathetic. The crowd just stopped booing.

I think its official---this 2007-08 team is worse then the larry brown team

less then 20 wins for the knicks this year, but hey, its not such a bad thing, more losses=more chances of Isiah being gone AND more lottery balls (Welcome to New York Michael Beasley...)

Last edited:
Defend the Perimeter!!!! Sacramento has a couple of players who shoot well from downtown.
Play as a team!!! Something the Knicks do 1 out of every 5 games
Rebound!!! Sacramento is the worst rebounding team in the league, if the Knicks get out rebounded then something needs to happen.
Defend John Salmons!!! I see a big game coming for Salmons. He is a good shooter who somehow managed to block 6 shots the last time the Kings played the Knicks.

hmmm, maybe you should be givin the pre game speeches MSG33.....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Q-Rich is a bum but im still a fan of his. I dont care if he gets traded or benched, actually im hopin for that but Im still a Q-rich fan. and this team has a chance of being worse then the Larry Brown team but we'll see what happens with Marbury back, im not gonna guarentee nothin with this team. Im expectin them to continue doin what they been doin. If there is one individual you have to blame its Dolan for not firing Isiah. He is barely the dumbest of them all, the only thing worse then being Isiah Thomas is being the F*ckin idiot who hasnt fired him.

yeah q was my favorite player up until a while ago, he could shoot, now, i hate to say it but he's washed up for the most part. I still try to like him b/c he's someone on this team that actually TRIES.

Man, Isiah's bein so stubborn by stayin here.

And very true---i wanna see where we go with Steph back

Just hold on, Isiah's got Lee and Renaldo in at the same time, and the leads down to 13, so just hold on a sec

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
hmmm, maybe you should be givin the pre game speeches MSG33.....

Thats what I do, the Knicks have been dominated on the boards and John Salmons has destroyed them. The Knicks are down by 16 with 2:40 left in the game. If Kings win by 20 then I win but I had a feeling that the Knicks might make a small unsuccessful comeback late in the game.

Starbury had the best game and he only played a couple games in December

Pricey

Rotation player
this is terrible, im glad Chandler and Balkman got some game time and i like Marbury so hopefully he starts playing team basketball and does what he is capable of doing.

Also fk Orlando Magic, cost me $400 in my other bet today. they were home and hosed and put up that last quarter, fk them and fk betting on the NBA. 1 result always costs me. im sticking to NFL ,Rugby League, Australian Rules and Soccer

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
I have got to get this off my chest: this wasnt always my opinion but its a new year and ive seen the light.

Zach Randolph is the worst thing to happen to this team. He's almost like a fat channing frye, hes shoots 15 foot jumpers rarely plays a good post up game, turns the ball over way to much, doesnt play an ounce of defense, and worst of all he takes away from curry.

Curry had 15 points in the 1st quarter, and they started to go to randolph and he took a few bad shots and turned it over and everythign we had going was gone quicker than you could imagine.

I understand you gotta play as a team, but you need to ride hot streaks, you cant go away from curry to please randolph for one game.

He's fat, ive yet to see him dunk,( i dont think he can) and he is making this team worse, and im not a hater i understand curry doesnt play d and the knicks dont guard the perimiter, but in my opinion, he is one of the biggest black holes in the NBA, and i wish i would have watched him at portland so i could have realized and perepared myself for what was about to happen.

but its 08 and stranger things have happened, i think if we can catch 3-4 game streak here and 2-3 streak there, we can slowly and pathetically climb back into a piss-poor eastern conference playoff race.

good to see steph back.

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
I was happy to see david get the double double and curry actually looked like curry lol point and the lack of rebounds !! hahah but whatever happy to see marbs healthy and concentrated nothin else ... zach should be packaged in a deal ! and did you see my boy chandler!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Its sad that Marbury arguably had the best game after missin almost the whole month of December.

Your boy Chandler looked good, I wanna see more of him. Fuck, we playin the Spurs next.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
True Marbury played nice. I liked those two assists he had. One to Curry the other to Lee. Great playmaking.

MY predictions Knicks 89 Kings 105.. Knicks 97 Kings 107.. Thats a close call for me. and I really suck at predicting...

nyk_nyk

All Star
Q-Rich is a bum but im still a fan of his. I dont care if he gets traded or benched, actually im hopin for that but Im still a Q-rich fan. and this team has a chance of being worse then the Larry Brown team but we'll see what happens with Marbury back, im not gonna guarentee nothin with this team. Im expectin them to continue doin what they been doin. If there is one individual you have to blame its Dolan for not firing Isiah. He is barely the dumbest of them all, the only thing worse then being Isiah Thomas is being the F*ckin idiot who hasnt fired him.
This team has Isiah looking like a sucka right now. If he had any brains, he would get the hell out of dodge the way van gundy did before the collapse happened.

All he's doing at this point is severely tarnishing his coaching credibiity.

F U Eddy Curry.... your 24 points don't fool me! Do that against SA McFlurry!

paris401

Starter
F U Eddy Curry.... your 24 points don't fool me! Do that against SA McFlurry!

i agree.. the kings have a soft interior 'd' , the spurs play good team 'd'...

i see a couple of early fouls, and a lot of time sitting on the pine for wide-load...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
And lets remember, Curry had what 15 or 16 points in the 1st quarter? He only scored 8 or 9 points the rest of the way. He cant stay intense for more then a quarter. He did a poor job on defense and on the boards the entire game. Mcflurry sucks, I hope he gets traded real soon.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
i agree.. the kings have a soft interior 'd' , the spurs play good team 'd'...

i see a couple of early fouls, and a lot of time sitting on the pine for wide-load...
YEA THATS TRUE...if he can do that against San Antonio he should get his confidence back...BUT also like idk man your rite who cant score when they aint even playing D on u...its just sad cuz the other guys warent able 2 score neither
And lets remember, Curry had what 15 or 16 points in the 1st quarter? He only scored 8 or 9 points the rest of the way. He cant stay intense for more then a quarter. He did a poor job on defense and on the boards the entire game. Mcflurry sucks, I hope he gets traded real soon.
yea man i think ur rite =/...its gonna be the best 4 the team as well...BUT the way its looking nowuns gettin traded if Isiahs our coach