New York Knicks vs San Antonion Spurs Game Thread 1/4/08

Which of these 3 players will have the best NBA career?

• Wilson Chandler

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Renaldo Balkman

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Trevor Ariza

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
sorry but there will be no clearing of cap space... just as we got rid of stevie franchise and his 35m owed, we took back 65m...

should we be able to trade some of our 'shit', we will be taking back 'shit'.. 'shit' with a longer contract...
The smart thing for the Knicks to do right now is to not trade anyone, and to not resign them, when their contract is up.This is the only plan that would be 100% effective in getting rid of our salary cap situation. Another plan that could be used, but is risky, is trading David Lee with Richardson's big contract for Ron Artest, and to literally trade Curry for anyone,as long as their organs are working.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
sorry but there will be no clearing of cap space... just as we got rid of stevie franchise and his 35m owed, we took back 65m...

should we be able to trade some of our 'shit', we will be taking back 'shit'.. 'shit' with a longer contract...

Therefore it would not be necessary to trade Balkman and Lee.

Last edited:

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
I Don't Know Why Isiah Thinks The Best Way For Knicks To Win Ball Games Is When He Draws Isolation For Jc. Isiah Needs To Recognize That Steph Is The Best Penetrator And The Best Player On The Team. In Other For The Knicks To Be Successful, The Ball Has To Be In His Hand At The End Of The Games. He Is Also Effective With The Pick And Roll. Isiah Trusts Jamal So Much That Even When He Has An Off Night, He Plays 35 To 40 Minutes Which I Keep Wondering Why In The Hell Does Jamal All Ways Have The Ball During Crunch Time. This Tells Me That Isiah Is A Terrible Coach Because All Teams Have Different Plays They Normally Run But The Knicks Don't Know What Play To Run, One Game They Feed The Big Men, The Next Game Its Isolation For Jamal Crawford. I Am A Marbury Fan And I Will Always Be A Marbury Fan Cos I Know The Kind Of Player He Is And Its Unfortunate How The Media Treats Him.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I Don't Know Why Isiah Thinks The Best Way For Knicks To Win Ball Games Is When He Draws Isolation For Jc. Isiah Needs To Recognize That Steph Is The Best Penetrator And The Best Player On The Team. In Other For The Knicks To Be Successful, The Ball Has To Be In His Hand At The End Of The Games. He Is Also Effective With The Pick And Roll. Isiah Trusts Jamal So Much That Even When He Has An Off Night, He Plays 35 To 40 Minutes Which I Keep Wondering Why In The Hell Does Jamal All Ways Have The Ball During Crunch Time. This Tells Me That Isiah Is A Terrible Coach Because All Teams Have Different Plays They Normally Run But The Knicks Don't Know What Play To Run, One Game They Feed The Big Men, The Next Game Its Isolation For Jamal Crawford. I Am A Marbury Fan And I Will Always Be A Marbury Fan Cos I Know The Kind Of Player He Is And Its Unfortunate How The Media Treats Him.

Great post man you spittin nothin but the facts

metrocard

Legend
You are obviously a pussy if you gonna defend Crawford, Im not sure where you gettin this me comin after you with a gun stuff from, I dont know if you hopin for that or what. To me it was stupid to even bring that up. Jamal has one good quarter and he sucks the rest of the game, and he had 5 turnovers. You one of those dickriding fans, no matter what Crawford does wrong you gotta defend him. Get off his dick and watch a Knick game, study his lack of defense. Hes constantly lettin slower players go right by him and he always looks mad confused everytime sum1 sets a pick on him. I dont think we like the team, you must not watch the Knicks if you stick up for Crawnerd. Hop off his dick.

One of the funniest things I ever read in the forum.