• put chandler into the rotation

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • give balkman solid minutes

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BleedOrangeAndBlue

Benchwarmer
Dude the only thing knick related that Malik Rose should be doing, is keeping Eddy Curry away from the buffet table. That would be showing true leadership skills.

The ironic part about Rose is that even though people go on and on about what a leader he is, how hard he works etc etc he doesn't look like he's missed any meals lately. Dude's just as fat and as outta shape as Eddy Curry is and I gotta listen to him rip on the rest of his outta shape, no effort giving teammates:barf:

:thumbsup:
Why is everyone coming at me like I said Rose was a superstar or something. The only thing that im saying is that we only lost by 3 to the SPURS when he started, if the team looked good that night then keep him in the lineup until they start looking bad

Someone might give you a tough time for sayin Jerome should get minutes but I think you spit nothin but the facts, man. At least he can come in for a couple minutes and block a shot. I would divide the minutes up at center like this:
Curry=20 minutes
Morris=13 minutes
James=7 minutes
Randolph=8 minutes out of position so Lee can get more minutes at PF

Adds up to 48 minutes which it should cuz thats how many minutes are in a game, im just droppin some knowledge so the ones who dont know know. And Q-Rich is still out there givin it everything hes got but he doesnt have it any more. I keep sayin how he probally realizes this and is wonderin why Isiah is still givin him all these minutes and not playin Balkman. Most of the players on this team are probably smarter then Isiah.

lol good way to put it
YO WHY YOU EVEN GIVING MORRIS AND JAMES MINUTES. FIRST OF ALL,JAMES HAVENT BEEN PRODUCTIVE EVER SINCE HE BRUNG HIS FAT AZZ HERE, HE IS INJURY PRONE AND HIS TIME HERE IS BEEN A WASTE AND HE'S DONE. AND RANDOLPH MORRIS NEEDS TO GET TRADED CAUSE WE GOT TO MANY PF HE CANT PLAY CENTER FOR US HE AINT DAT NICE.

metrocard

Legend
YO WHY YOU EVEN GIVING MORRIS AND JAMES MINUTES. FIRST OF ALL,JAMES HAVENT BEEN PRODUCTIVE EVER SINCE HE BRUNG HIS FAT AZZ HERE, HE IS INJURY PRONE AND HIS TIME HERE IS BEEN A WASTE AND HE'S DONE. AND RANDOLPH MORRIS NEEDS TO GET TRADED CAUSE WE GOT TO MANY PF HE CANT PLAY CENTER FOR US HE AINT DAT NICE.

Because Eddy Curry is the worst defensive center in the NBA. Starting him is like starting Collins from the Nets.

BleedOrangeAndBlue, Rose sucks, stop riding him. He brings nothing to this team.

Kiyaman

Legend
What change needs to be made the most?
<LABEL for=rb_optionnumber_1><INPUT id=rb_optionnumber_1 type=radio value=1 name=optionnumber>start lee</LABEL>
<LABEL for=rb_optionnumber_2><INPUT id=rb_optionnumber_2 type=radio value=2 name=optionnumber>put Morris into the rotation</LABEL>
<LABEL for=rb_optionnumber_3><INPUT id=rb_optionnumber_3 type=radio value=3 name=optionnumber>put chandler into the rotation</LABEL>
<LABEL for=rb_optionnumber_4><INPUT id=rb_optionnumber_4 type=radio value=4 name=optionnumber>give balkman solid minutes</LABEL>

ALL of the above.

Especially using a lineup of Nate, Chandler, Balkman, Lee, and Morris, to out-run certain oponents the first 6 minutes of a quarter before entering a Marbury, Crawford, and Curry into the lineup.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

Im willin to accept sum1 comin at me criticizing me for sayin Jerome James should get minutes, I understand where you comin from there but Morris is young and I wanna see what he can do. He deserves a chance but apparently you dont watch the Knicks if you think Curry is gettin the job done. And Metro said it best, startin Curry is like startin Collins from the Nets, maybe even worse.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea Morris is young and shyt and he did good in the summer legue and shyt so yea he deff deserves more minutes...maybe in practice he dosent do good against Curry and Randolph so thats y Isiah isint playing him? but then again how cant he not do good against the "BEST" defensive guys we have lolz...if only they were instead of our best Defensive guy is probably a guard

BleedOrangeAndBlue

Benchwarmer
Because Eddy Curry is the worst defensive center in the NBA. Starting him is like starting Collins from the Nets.

BleedOrangeAndBlue, Rose sucks, stop riding him. He brings nothing to this team.

Didnt you read post #21, how the hell am I riding malik rose u fool.If saying that I just want to start the lineup that I seen play the best this season is riding someone then I am mistaken, I thought I was being a knicks fan

metrocard

Legend
Didnt you read post #21, how the hell am I riding malik rose u fool.If saying that I just want to start the lineup that I seen play the best this season is riding someone then I am mistaken, I thought I was being a knicks fan

Nah, you just riding Malik hard. Knick fans don't ride Malik like a prostitute from Longwood in the South Boog

Rose is the worst player on this team truthfully.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I agree. He thinks he can play but can't. He is so confident that he won 2 titles with the Spurs. lol. The funny thing is he barely did anything to get those titles.

Malik might be a leader... but in a coach type of way.. not a player. He isn't a good player. Not physical but does play a mental game.

BleedOrangeAndBlue

Benchwarmer
Nah, you just riding Malik hard. Knick fans don't ride Malik like a prostitute from Longwood in the South Boog

Rose is the worst player on this team truthfully.

Man I already said what I had to say in post#21 so I really dont care what u say anymore.

AND THAT PROSTITUTE JOKE WAS MAAAAD CORNY!

paris401

Starter
Why is everyone coming at me like I said Rose was a superstar or something. The only thing that im saying is that we only lost by 3 to the SPURS when he started, if the team looked good that night then keep him in the lineup until they start looking bad

hey why not... it's not like isiah's other bullshit lineup's are working...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
To be honest I think that Malik Rose needs more minutes. He might not bring that much scoring but he could bring some defense. The knicks are a bunch of young hot heads and we need a veteran leader on the floor who has expirience.
I wouldn't praise Malik if I were you. Isiah traded Nazr Mohammad, who averaged 10 points, 10 rebounds, and 1.5 blocks to get him. And to top it off, he waived all the draft picks he got from the Spurs,from that draft.

BleedOrangeAndBlue

Benchwarmer
I wouldn't praise Malik if I were you. Isiah traded Nazr Mohammad, who averaged 10 points, 10 rebounds, and 1.5 blocks to get him. And to top it off, he waived all the draft picks he got from the Spurs,from that draft.

DO U KNOW WHAT THE MEANING OF PRAISE IS. I DONT THINK U DO SO GO LOOK IT UP IN WEBSTERS AND TELL ME IF I PRAISED MALIK IN THE POST U QUOTED ME ON

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

We could unquestionably use Nazr rite now but I thought we got Lee with one of the Spurs draft picks?

This is the only arguement that works for Malik Rose. I dont see anything special about his defense other then that move he did all the time last year where he'd "pull the chair" but Id still give him an edge defensively on Curry. Im not givin Malik Rose credit for havin any skill, im insulting Curry for bein such a poor defender. I would try Morris and even Jerome James before goin back to Malik, I really dont view him as a basketball player and hes not the leader everyone says he is.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
We could unquestionably use Nazr rite now but I thought we got Lee with one of the Spurs draft picks?

This is the only arguement that works for Malik Rose. I dont see anything special about his defense other then that move he did all the time last year where he'd "pull the chair" but Id still give him an edge defensively on Curry. Im not givin Malik Rose credit for havin any skill, im insulting Curry for bein such a poor defender. I would try Morris and even Jerome James before goin back to Malik, I really dont view him as a basketball player and hes not the leader everyone says he is.
No, he was the 30th pick from the Suns

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
DO U KNOW WHAT THE MEANING OF PRAISE IS. I DONT THINK U DO SO GO LOOK IT UP IN WEBSTERS AND TELL ME IF I PRAISED MALIK IN THE POST U QUOTED ME ON
Malik hasn't had minutes all year, so if you're saying he should start that sounds like praising to me. I understand why you think Malik would be a good fit in the lineup, but Malik hasn't proved he deserves to start.Not with his lack of stamina,due to aging, and his inability to score.I'd rather have Balkman try to score than Malik, and he struggles with his offense himself.

metrocard

Legend
Man I already said what I had to say in post#21 so I really dont care what u say anymore.

AND THAT PROSTITUTE JOKE WAS MAAAAD CORNY!

You're a herb.

Rose had the worst +/- on the team against the Spurs.

So why is starting him a good idea? He's not good at anything. Stop scrubbing his balls.

Remember when Rose started for Larry Brown? That was a nightmare.

Just because we won a game where Rose's role as the started was limited as possible because he sucks, but still manages to take 8 damn ugly shots in 20 minutes is sad. Rose doesn't deserve a minute on this team and is a joke. Atleast James would give hard fouls and get his blocks. Rose DOES nothing, nothing.

BleedOrangeAndBlue

Benchwarmer
Malik hasn't had minutes all year, so if you're saying he should start that sounds like praising to me. I understand why you think Malik would be a good fit in the lineup, but Malik hasn't proved he deserves to start.Not with his lack of stamina,due to aging, and his inability to score.I'd rather have Balkman try to score than Malik, and he struggles with his offense himself.

U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND DO U? THE NIGHT WHEN MALIK STARTED WE PLAYED GOOD SO I THOUGHT MAYBE WE SHOULD TRY THAT LINE-UP AGAIN. I DONT CARE ABOUT WHEN U SAY HE HASN'T PROVEN HE DESERVES MINUTES, IF A BUM ON THE STREET STARTED FOR THE KNICKS AND THEY PLAYED GOOD I WOULD WANT TO START HIM AGAIN. I JUST WANNA WIN OR ATLEAST COMPETE!

HE UNDERSTANDS WHAT IM SAYING.
SO NICE I HAD TO QUOTE IT TWICE