Votes: 3 14.3%
  • give balkman solid minutes

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BleedOrangeAndBlue

Benchwarmer
You're a herb.

Rose had the worst +/- on the team against the Spurs.

So why is starting him a good idea? He's not good at anything. Stop scrubbing his balls.

HOW ABOUT U STOP SCRUBBING MY BALLS!
I DONT CARE WHO HAD THE BEST +/- IN THE SPURS GAME, AT LEAST WE COMPETED

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You're a herb.

Rose had the worst +/- on the team against the Spurs.

So why is starting him a good idea? He's not good at anything. Stop scrubbing his balls.

Remember when Rose started for Larry Brown? That was a nightmare.

Just because we won a game where Rose's role as the started was limited as possible because he sucks, but still manages to take 8 damn ugly shots in 20 minutes is sad. Rose doesn't deserve a minute on this team and is a joke. Atleast James would give hard fouls and get his blocks. Rose DOES nothing, nothing.
Thank you. At least somebody else besides me thinks starting Rose is a bad idea. It's a known fact that Malik Rose used to play Duncan 1 on 1, during practice, when he was on the Spurs. So it don't surprise me he played good against Duncan. That doesn't mean you get crazy and start Malik the rest of the season.

mugili716

Benchwarmer
Is it just me or everytime Malik Rose touches the ball i start praying he doesnt shoot it? He is terrible and maybe plays with heart but damn homeboy sux.. he is just taking minutes away from Balkman damnit!!! Also about Malik being such a great leader.. the past few months with him demanding a trade, talking bad about Isiah and the players, and the locker room man that aint no leader please, he needs to make himself comfortable at the end of the bench along with q and burger king

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Put Morris in the rotation he dominated the summer league.

From what I seen of Morris hes an arite defender, arite rebounder, and has a small amout of offensive ability. I seen him get blocked in the summer league a couple times. We desperatly need interior defense and if Morris can provide any im all for playin him.

Thank you. At least somebody else besides me thinks starting Rose is a bad idea. It's a known fact that Malik Rose used to play Duncan 1 on 1, during practice, when he was on the Spurs. So it don't surprise me he played good against Duncan. That doesn't mean you get crazy and start Malik the rest of the season.

Hes a better defender then Curry but that doesnt mean anything. He is undersized and if anyone should be in the starting lineup its David Lee.

Is it just me or everytime Malik Rose touches the ball i start praying he doesnt shoot it? He is terrible and maybe plays with heart but damn homeboy sux.. he is just taking minutes away from Balkman damnit!!! Also about Malik being such a great leader.. the past few months with him demanding a trade, talking bad about Isiah and the players, and the locker room man that aint no leader please, he needs to make himself comfortable at the end of the bench along with q and burger king

Balkman doesnt play power forward or center but he is taking away minutes from David Lee and Randolph Morris should be gettin those minutes instead of Malik.