New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread 1/8/08

Who should be the starting power forward for the Knicks?

• Zach Randolph

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Malik Rose

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • David Lee

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Damn Hinrich got raped by Crawford, thats one thing hes got is his crossover, I cant say anything bad about that.

Pricey

Rotation player
Man i cant wait to see the highlights, so Crawford has 17pts. Is he playing well?
lee has 4 rebs, much mins?

someone give me the jist of who is playing well and who isnt

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
lol who saw that airball from Jeffries?[/QUO

THATS THE TYPICAL REASON WHY STEPHON IS NOT AVERAGING 8 DIMES, COS OF THE PLAYERS ISIAH SURROUNDED HIM WITH. AND WHY THE HELL DID ISIAH START THE 2ND QUARTER WITH STEPHON ON THE BENCH AND THE KNICKS WHERE DOWN BY 7 BUT IMMEDIATELY HE ENTERED, THE LEAD WAS CUT DOWN TO 4. ISIAH IS SUCH A LOSER, I HATE TO SEE JAMAL WITH THAT SILLY SHAKE AND BAKE MOVE, IT IRRITATES ME WHEN JAMAL DOES THAN AND DID U SEE AT THE END OF THE QUARTER WHEN STEPHON HAD THE BALL AND HAD TO HAND IT OVER TO JAMAL FOR ISOLATION. AM SICK OF ISIAH AND JAMAL.

Pricey

Rotation player
thats awesome, thanks mate.
cant watch at the moment cause im at work so i would get my balls cut off.
only just after 1pm here.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
THATS THE TYPICAL REASON WHY STEPHON IS NOT AVERAGING 8 DIMES, COS OF THE PLAYERS ISIAH SURROUNDED HIM WITH. AND WHY THE HELL DID ISIAH START THE 2ND QUARTER WITH STEPHON ON THE BENCH AND THE KNICKS WHERE DOWN BY 7 BUT IMMEDIATELY HE ENTERED, THE LEAD WAS CUT DOWN TO 4. ISIAH IS SUCH A LOSER, I HATE TO SEE JAMAL WITH THAT SILLY SHAKE AND BAKE MOVE, IT IRRITATES ME WHEN JAMAL DOES THAN AND DID U SEE AT THE END OF THE QUARTER WHEN STEPHON HAD THE BALL AND HAD TO HAND IT OVER TO JAMAL FOR ISOLATION. AM SICK OF ISIAH AND JAMAL.

I dont like them either but Isiah is #1 on my most hated list. Marbury still isnt even playin his best but his leadership abilities were proven by the Knicks doing better with him on the court. I gotta give Crawford props on that move though, Hinrich got crossed real bad. Crawford might have traveled but I dont care, it still looked good. Hes got ability, I never doubted that but I think Crawfords game is more suited for a backup role becuase of his lack of efficiency and defense.

metrocard

Legend
I love Clyde

Curry just blocked the shit out of Thomas

Marbury with 3!!! Knicks down by two.

lol...why do I even have faith in this team at this point of the season, we've been here before.

GREAT JOB BY JAMAL, finaling taking it to the basket to the close range area where he's more deadily than long range. Knicks tie it up baby!

Pricey

Rotation player
4th Quarter - 3:30

Eddy Curry has four blocked shots here tonight- he may have had four blocked shots in his first four years with Chicago.

bahahahaha

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Who saw that Marbury pass, take that haters!!!! Nice dunk by Lee, good to see them play good once in a while.