New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread 1/8/08

Who should be the starting power forward for the Knicks?

• Zach Randolph

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Malik Rose

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • David Lee

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Detroit, Orlando, and Cleveland. Lebron has proven he can take over a series, we saw it against detroit. I still believe Detroit was and is the better team but Lebron came up real big for the Cavs and led them to victory. Orlando might be a trade away from being able to take the Celtics.

Last edited:
word i wasent so mad about the lost...we atleast did good...and its SAN ANTONIO! like c mon but still i get mad when we lost by like 20! which we have alot this season

yeah I know man I just don't get it with this team. Even a little bit last year, this happened-example the Dallas game where steph dropped 41.. They hang in the whole game with the toughest teams in the league,then they got yoiur confidence back up.but then, the next day,they loseby 20 to a team like the kings or the rockets or sumting.its sooooo f*cking annoying! Top NBA teams play great night in and night out and thats why the knics scuk right now,cuz they play when the want!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
You're from San Antonio? You should join their band wagon then,cause the Knicks are not making the playoffs any time soon. And when they finally do(which they most likely will within the next 10 years) they'll get swept for the 3rd straight time, just like they got swept by the Raptors 3-0 and the Nets 4 to 0.

We swept the Raptors 3-0 back in 2000 :)
In 2001 we lost to them, 2-3

jimkcchief88

All Star
Knicks and Bulls at the UC!!! Nice and I get to see the game from the opening tip. Hopefully I won't get mad and turn the game off before halftime because the Knicks are playing so bad like the last time they played the Bullies.

reckoning

Benchwarmer
Somebody Please Help Me, I Still Cant Find Out What Channel The Game Is On . I Have Time Warner Cable. Do I Even Get The Game?

MSG 2. I'm not sure if Time Warner carries it or not.

I'm about to move to San Francisco on Sunday. I will never be able to watch the Knicks, except when they play Golden State.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yeah I know man I just don't get it with this team. Even a little bit last year, this happened-example the Dallas game where steph dropped 41.. They hang in the whole game with the toughest teams in the league,then they got yoiur confidence back up.but then, the next day,they loseby 20 to a team like the kings or the rockets or sumting.its sooooo f*cking annoying! Top NBA teams play great night in and night out and thats why the knics scuk right now,cuz they play when the want!!
yo that was one of my most FAVORITE KNICK GAME EVER...dam u nate y did u have 2 get blocked =/

Pricey

Rotation player
Anyone willing to go out on a limb and pick the Knicks tonight?
I honestly think it will be a close game tonight but i wont tip us but i think we will be better then we were against Houston.
I think Curry will score 20 odd pts and get 3 rebs and 2 burgers with fries, Zach with 18 pts, 18 rebs and 6 turnovers, Jamal 8-26 FG, Balkman DNP!

mugili716

Benchwarmer
Anyone willing to go out on a limb and pick the Knicks tonight?
I honestly think it will be a close game tonight but i wont tip us but i think we will be better then we were against Houston.
I think Curry will score 20 odd pts and get 3 rebs and 2 burgers with fries, Zach with 18 pts, 18 rebs and 6 turnovers, Jamal 8-26 FG, Balkman DNP!

I'll go with Knicks over Bulls by 3.. I think we will play good tonight and have the lead the whole game and lose it in the fourth quarter, but somehow Nate will come through for us... dont say anything bad guys let a brotha dream lol

jimkcchief88

All Star
It's almost tipoff!!!

I'm rockin' Bulls pre-game live. Its almost time for the Runnin' of the Bulls. Go Knicks!!! No Lu Deng so we got a strong chance tonite!! Our backcourt needs to play big and defend the perimeter against Cpt. Kirk and Air Gordon. My picks to click are Eddie Curry and Jamal Crawford in their return to the UC. Go Knicks!!!

knicklover

Benchwarmer
Ok, so Qrich is out and we are using Jeffries instead. Is this supposed to solve the problem? We need outside shooting from that position and JJ is actually worse. This is ridiculous. I'd rather see a 3 guard lineup using Robinson. We need outside shooting.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Q's playin? And he hit a couple shots?

I was gonna say Jeffries is arguably just as bad as Q-Rich but at least hes got an excuse with his back.

reckoning

Benchwarmer
i can't believe i'm about to say this, but we look okay. not great, but okay. we could feasibly pull this one out.