New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread 1/8/08

Who should be the starting power forward for the Knicks?

• Zach Randolph

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Malik Rose

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • David Lee

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LJ4ptplay

Starter
It was a good all around effort, but the one thing that noone noticed was Zach's play. That's right Zach. The reason the chemistry was better was that Zach wasn't dominating the ball. WE don't need Zach to score 20. We need Zach to get 10-12 rebounds, play some defense, and score when Curry is out or when he just happnes to have a great look.

That was Curry's 3rd very good game out of 4. 29 - 8 - 4. This was one of his best efforts. His game clearly goes up a lot when Zach takes a minor role.

Marbury played some very good ball tonight.

Finally a decent win.

Isiah has to notice the team plays better with Zach on the bench or deferring to other players. Unfortunately, Isiah the coach is trying to prove that Isiah the GM made a good move. If Herb Williams were coaching, I bet Zach would be benched and maybe he would start Randolph Morris to compliment Curry.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I thought that Eddy was going to mess up on that last play... Marbs that three was for your pops! Good shot.

No Luol Deng... so. but we did end the loosing streak. Knicks Rockets today...

jimkcchief88

All Star
Same thing you guys are saying about Zach is how Steph played last night also. Steph played like a true PG last night. He played tough D and didn't let Kirk and Gordon go crazy. He got to the line in the first half to help keep us in the game. Steph made sure Eddy was the #1 scoring option and Eddy followed up by playing a great game at both ends of the court. Finally Steph let the other guards Craw and Nate Robb touch the ball and kept them in the game. That's what a team leader is supposed to do, get the other guys involved. If the Knicks played together like that every night there would be no problems. There is no doubt there is more talent on the team then the record shows. I really liked the 3 guard line-up with Steph, Nate, and Craw on the floor at the same time. Those boys really ran the floor and actually shared the ball on the offensive end. That looks like a good starting line-up to me because Q just seems to be overweight and slow.

yo MSGKnicksz33 i must say your doin a great job with theese game threads man. Look at this-we might gett 100 posts in one game thread. Great job man!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yo MSGKnicksz33 i must say your doin a great job with theese game threads man. Look at this-we might gett 100 posts in one game thread. Great job man!

Its great to see we gettin more replies on here, that was my goal. When I first started I think the game threads were gettin around 40 to 50 replies, some of them even less. Even though we got alotta the same people on here we doin alot better then the past couple of months despite a losing record.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
word...well only when hes doing good...one thing about curry is that when he starts doing bad he just gives up...and 1 way 2 ge thim 2 do bad is challange him...hell go hard and get offensive fouls or just try 2 do everything himself...Curry gotta change alot of shyt in his game

One thing I forgot to mention about this game was the play of Tyrus Thomas. Scottie Pippen was a hundred percent right when he said that Thomas has no idea how to play basketball. It's a shame to because he's got all the physical tools.