Jamal Crawford making Hinrich his son

Status
Not open for further replies.

metrocard

Legend
THATS FALSE I NEVER SAID THAT I ROOT FOR ST JOHNS SO OFCOURSE IMA ROOT FOR THEIR PLAYERS, AND MY EYE FOR TALENT IS GARBAGE? THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO NEVER HIT A JUMPSHOT IN HIS LIFE TRUE STORY. I TOLD EVERYONE DERON WILLIAMS AND CRIS PAUL WERE GONA BE STARS, I WANTED D LEE AT 3O AND NATE, YOU THOUGHT RAMOS WAS THE NEXT SHAQ AND U JUST STARTED WATCHING NCAA U WAS ON INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS FOR A GOOD MINUTE AND ALL UR DUDES FLOPED FRAN VASQUEZ, RUDY FERNANDEZ, TIEGO SPLITTER, SERGIO RODRIGUEZ, TKIVILLI HOW EVA U SPELL IT , BIERDRIN, IMA NAME SIX , GOT 150 BUT ILL JUST SAY 6

http://<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5fkszAS3dh4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5fkszAS3dh4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

AND THATS A CROSSOVER HOMIE TAKE NOTES

You went 1-392 in Gym, just because you made one jumpshot doesn't mean your the next Jordan. I atleast hit my Howard Eisley rainbow 3's, lol. Fat Puerto Rican kids with glasses were giving you the business with no effort. You were trying made hard to make lays up but you missed; everyone was laughing,lol even when I made a bullet pass to your ass you fucking missed like a loser, WIDE OPEN and I don't even play basketball; I was a wrestler/soccer in HS. You played bball all your life and still came out whack; damn you couldn't even make the JV team at mount; lmao. You're ass at ball and have as much eye for talent to Isiah's eye for women.

160X_ap_browne_sanders_0710.jpg

You said Isiah is a balla? Damn Isiah lost; all that money so he can rape some bootleg transexual. Isiah is a good role model for you because you stay losing.

Stop being a homo rooting for men, its not about rooting, its about how ignorant you get when you can't prove a point, you get mad delusional and can't accept the honest facts.

No you didn't, you never spoke about Williams or Paul, you were too busying trying to defend a 30 year old senior from St John's...lol Darryl is so culo, Hill is collecting welfare checks when Barea is enjoying the NBA life.

You only wanted Lee because it said it on the newspaper, you follow everything Isiah wants. You have no opinion, all your thoughts are deluted with Isiah's semen. I never heard you mention Lee before ever. Nate Robinson was picked too high, I still stand strong on this point.

I never said Ramos was the next Shaq; drop the blunt brother. I thought he was going to be a serviceable player with the right work ethic, unfortunately he never worked to his potential.

You only know like 10 guys in the NCAA, your coverage for the NCAA is garbage, word is born that I'll have a better chance coveraging NCAA basketball than your dick riding ESPN highlight ass. I got the MAAC to the Big South to the god damn Summit covered boy. St John';s is your favorite team but you don't even know anything about the rookies. I had to make you take notes about Kennedy and Burrell. Go read a book or something, following basketball isn't your thing.

Tiago Splitter is the best player in Europe and is going to be on the Spurs in a year or two, he never flopped. He's been in the lottery mock since 2003 you fool, theres a reason for that. All the scouts in the world know Splitter is a beast.

Tkivili? Never, you on crack.

Vazquez was never scouted by me; I hate Spain and I only like two of their ballers, Calderon and Fernandez.

Rudy Fernandez never flopped, he's still balling; Portland already said he's part of their future.

Biedrins? He's a NBA starter for the Warriors. Your NBA knowledge is as limited as your NCAA and MLB knowledge, disgusting. I can't even believe you said Biendrins name as if he was a bust. If you start on a NBA team, you a balla. I mentioned Biendrins like 4 years ago because I saw clips of him. He's everything this team needs: Defense and rebounding. He's the Anti-Curry.

You couldn't even name 30 MLB players better than Jeter when you said you could and you were sober. You're like the Felton Spencer of chatting sports, you really bring nothing to the table except bad scouting, failed predictions, love for Isiah and other scrubs who have no hope fulfilling anything in the NBA, forgetful memory, delusional thoughts that aren't true, and worstly a ESPN junkie; you rely on top 10 plays as your assessment for scouting. You said an Eric Gordon highlight and start bouncing on his dick like a bunny. LOL...you've been clowned for 2-4 years already, its time to kiss the ring.

You said Crawford is better Ginobili and Rip Hamilton
You said Curry is the better than Howard
You said Ariza was a "bust"(he's the 6th man for the Lakers)
You said Isiah was gonna take us to the playoffs
You said Darryl Hill was going to get drafted
You said Jose Juan Barea wouldn't make the NBA
You said Tiago Splitter wouldn't get drafted in the first round.
You said Frye was a better pick than Bynum
You said Francis and Marbury would take the Knicks far into the playoffs
You said salary cap and draft picks don't matter when you have Curry and Crawford
You said Jeter isn't a top 30 MLB player and your a Yankee fan
You said Omar Cook is better than Arroyo.

I could go on and on all things you stay being wrong about, its like you get a hard on being wrong; mad weird.

Arroyo's vids >>>>all the vids you posted; Arroyo is just a flashly highlight machine.

Last edited:

HITMAN87

Rookie
You went 1-392 in Gym, just because you made one jumpshot doesn't mean your the next Jordan. I atleast hit my Howard Eisley rainbow 3's, lol.

Stop being a homo rooting for men, its not about rooting, its about how ignorant you get when you can't prove a point, you get mad delusional and can't accept the honest facts.

No you didn't, you never spoke about Williams or Paul, you were too busying trying to defend a 30 year old senior from St John's...lol Darryl is so culo, Hill is collecting welfare checks when Barea is enjoying the NBA life.

You only wanted Lee because it said it on the newspaper, you follow everything Isiah wants. You have no opinion, all your thoughts are deluted with Isiah's semen. I never heard you mention Lee before ever. Nate Robinson was picked too high, I still stand strong on this point.

I never said Ramos was the next Shaq; drop the blunt brother. I thought he was going to be a serviceable player with the right work ethic, unfortunately he never worked to his potential.

You only know like 10 guys in the NCAA, your coverage for the NCAA is garbage, word is born that I'll have a better chance coveraging NCAA basketball than your dick riding ESPN highlight ass. I got the MAAC to the Big South to the god damn Summit covered boy. St John';s is your favorite team but you don't even know anything about the rookies. I had to make you take notes about Kennedy and Burrell. Go read a book or something, following basketball isn't your thing.

Tiago Splitter is the best player in Europe and is going to be on the Spurs in a year or two, he never flopped. He's been in the lottery mock since 2003 you fool, theres a reason for that. All the scouts in the world know Splitter is a beast.

Tkivili? Never, you on crack.

Vazquez was never scouted by me; I hate Spain and I only like two of their ballers, Calderon and Fernandez.

Rudy Fernandez never flopped, he's still balling; Portland already said he's part of their future.

Biedrins? He's a NBA starter for the Warriors. Your NBA knowledge is as limited as your NCAA and MLB knowledge, disgusting. I can't even believe you said Biendrins name as if he was a bust. If you start on a NBA team, you a balla. I mentioned Biendrins like 4 years ago because I saw clips of him. He's everything this team needs: Defense and rebounding. He's the Anti-Curry.

You couldn't even name 30 MLB players better than Jeter when you said you could and you were sober. You're like the Felton Spencer of chatting sports, you really bring nothing to the table except bad scouting, failed predictions, love for Isiah and other scrubs who have no hope fulfilling anything in the NBA, forgetful memory, delusional thoughts that aren't true, and worstly a ESPN junkie; you rely on top 10 plays as your assessment for scouting. You said an Eric Gordon highlight and start bouncing on his dick like a bunny. LOL...you've been clowned for 2-4 years already, its time to kiss the ring.

You said Crawford is better Ginobili and Rip Hamilton
You said Curry is the better than Howard
You said Ariza was a "bust"(he's the 6th man for the Lakers)
You said Isiah was gonna take us to the playoffs
You said Darryl Hill was going to get drafted
You said Jose Juan Barea wouldn't make the NBA
You said Tiago Splitter wouldn't get drafted in the first round.
You said Frye was a better pick than Bynum
You said Francis and Marbury would take the Knicks far into the playoffs
You said salary cap and draft picks don't matter when you have Curry and Crawford
You said Jeter isn't a top 30 MLB player and your a Yankee fan
You said Omar Cook is better than Arroyo.

I could go on and on all things you stay being wrong about, its like you get a hard on being wrong; mad weird.

Arroyo's vids >>>>all the vids you posted; Arroyo is just a flashly highlight machine.

on some real real stuff i aint even read this reply too long i got stuff to do i dont got time to reply to this long az message but every 1 i challenge metro to a basketball game to 32pts and ima give him 16 playing by 2s for 100$ guarantee he wont take it cuz he knos my skills is tight and on some serious stuff i aint say 3/4 the things u put up come on dog be real!

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>
</embed></OBJECT></P>

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>
<embed src="<a href="http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/<object width=" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/S14Z-ZZmsew&ampamprel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT>

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
man theres no doubt Isiah's better then arroyo...well crossover i dont know man cuz arroyo got a nice crossover and shyt man im still goign crazy over that fake pass...but idk ive neer seen any of Isiah's crossovers or games

Yeh, true.

Never compared Isiah vs Arroyo as players, but for their dribbling/handle attributes I give Arroyo the end for flashyness. Isiah is the greatest little man to ever play the game, I respect what he did in the 90s and he's an all time great. But the guy hates the Knicks and anyone who supports Isiah as a Gm/President/Coach is a Knick hater to me.

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba...=nba;~cs=s%3fhttp%3A%2F%2Fm1.2mdn.net/dot.gif

Arroyo ruined a Canadian's life with that crossover, ridic.

metrocard

Legend
on some real real stuff i aint even read this reply too long i got stuff to do i dont got time to reply to this long az message but every 1 i challenge metro to a basketball game to 32pts and ima give him 16 playing by 2s for 100$ guarantee he wont take it cuz he knos my skills is tight and on some serious stuff i aint say 3/4 the things u put up come on dog be real!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S14Z-ZZmsew&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S14Z-ZZmsew&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

You're unemployed and live in the middle of no where Yonkers, you got plenty of time.

lol,you got ethered and couldn't even come back.

You're the worst, at everything.

HITMAN87

Rookie
You're unemployed and live in the middle of no where Yonkers, you got plenty of time.

lol,you got ethered and couldn't even come back.

You're the worst, at everything.

ethered? u take this shiz way to serious wow i got ethered arroyo couldnt ether shit but my nut sack srry if i got a ho on the phone while getting ready tryna to reply to ur toy soldier self well im out fella maybe some other time we could continue this retarted convo on arroo or wateva i forgot wat we talkin bout iight im bouncin

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cl8fiJckWPI&rel=1"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/Cl8fiJckWPI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cl8fiJckWPI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

metrocard

Legend
ethered? u take this shiz way to serious wow i got ethered arroyo couldnt ether shit but my nut sack srry if i got a ho on the phone while getting ready tryna to reply to ur toy soldier self well im out fella maybe some other time we could continue this retarted convo on arroo or wateva i forgot wat we talkin bout iight im bouncin

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cl8fiJckWPI&rel=1"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/Cl8fiJckWPI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cl8fiJckWPI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

My son listens and obeys; understands he's a fool in these type of topics. Im happy you doing the homework I told you to read, hopefully I taught you how to read tambein

Wow, you woke up 6 AM in the morning asking me how to POST on here as if it wast the most important thing to you...lol isomiac nigga; stop whacking it and pretending you got digits, you aint ballin and never was... You not going anywhere either too, so why u lying? No one goes out @ 5:40 PM...you a herb; No whip, you live in the middle of no where, you assed out tonight. Mason's sister hit me up and we out to some ho's birthday party, yesss im getting sauced and bout to smash. Enjoy whacking off to youtube vids of Isiah, atleast you happy rite? LOL@ a PR dude with a fetish for blacks; thats mad scary how your youtube page is loaded with naked black guys; 300 homo points.

Dude I get how he's your cousin and all but do you seriously dispute the validity of my post?

No dewd, you're totally right. I don't even know why Arroyo is in the NBA. He sucks.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
LOL UR FUNNY MY I THINK ISIAH I COULD CROSSOVER BETA THAN THAT
THAT WAS A MEDIOCRE CROSS AT BEST DEAL WIT IT DONT LET UR LOVE FOR ARROYO GET IN THE WAY OF YOURE BETA JUDGEMENT

I dont want to be mean, or anything but I am not likin this new guy here. lol. Sorry to make you uncomfortable ! ^ You just gotta watch what you sayin to the top poster on the board. You will loose in every arguement!

No dewd, you're totally right. I don't even know why Arroyo is in the NBA. He sucks.

Haha in layman's terms of course he's a great ballplayer but in nba terms he is an average player in this league and at best an above average backup point. When he first came in the league and was playing with Utah I though he had a lot of potential but he's 28 going on 29 now. He's never really developed a jump shot and he has been weak on the defensive end. Both Jerry Sloan and Larry Brown gave up on him and that says a lot. These days he's battling for minutes with Jameer Nelson who is/was among the weakest starting points in the league.

paris401

Starter
fuk-in jamal has one good cross-over...big fuk-in deal... we are 8-25... how about winning us some fuk-in games...

metrocard

Legend
Haha in layman's terms of course he's a great ballplayer but in nba terms he is an average player in this league and at best an above average backup point. When he first came in the league and was playing with Utah I though he had a lot of potential but he's 28 going on 29 now. He's never really developed a jump shot and he has been weak on the defensive end. Both Jerry Sloan and Larry Brown gave up on him and that says a lot. These days he's battling for minutes with Jameer Nelson who is/was among the weakest starting points in the league.

Where did I state Arroyo was an elite NBA player? I would level him at the C level on terms of NBA players, as a NBA starter, he's a C+.

Arroyo has a quality mid range jump shot if you watch the games and his 3pt range is rated at a C.

Defensively you're wrong. Here's a quote from a Magic @ Orlandomagic.com

Originally posted by Kramer:
I have observed that Carlos Arroyo plays excellent defense. He is smart and does things correctly. He may not pressure the ball well but he can burst through screens and closes out on three point shooters rather well. Also isn't constantly helping like the rest of the team.

Sloan actually was the guy who wanted Arroyo to be resigned to 3 years. Arroyo just got injured and gave Sloan an attitude for benching him, it had nothing to do with Arroyo's ability; Utah were satisfied with Arroyo's position as starting PG.

Brown is Brown, Arroyo was backing up the best PG in the NBA and got dealt for Darko. Arroyo and Darko are both capable NBA starters. NOTHING great, but capable.

http://www.82games.com/0708/0708ORL2.HTM

Arroyo-Bogans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard

That is the most effective Magic line; the 2nd most used line.
WIN% at 9-3 a 75% winning percentage.
+23
On offense this unit scored 275 points and allowed 252 points which leads to a 23+

I'm providing this state for those who don't watch the Orlando games. When Arroyo is in the game; he does an adequate job on defense and keeps the offense in control by limited the turnovers.

Speaking of turnovers, Nelson-Bogans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard unit have a net turnover percentage of -2, where as Arroyo-Bogans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard have a net turnover percentage of +3%. This is a huge vital factor that separates Nelson and Arroyo. Arroyo has excellent chemistry with his teammates and doesn't force plays. Jameer is a good player, but lacks chemistryd

BTW Arroyo is 3rd in the NBA in assist per turnover ratio.

Check out what Magic fans think of Arroyo/Nelson

Originally posted by jack l j:
i could care less how tall or short a player is. nelson's defense is not that great but his problem is decision making, passing, turn overs, and leadership. i just dont think we can go very far with him unless he makes a big turn around under svg. i hope he can. its not about if i like him or not. im sure he is a fine young man and i wish him the best. just like you i am a magic fan.

Originally posted by fishybashi:
No, seriously, I have seen in the last few games that an offense run by Arroyo allows for more involvement of the players around him. Yes, Nelson had a good game today. He scored a lot of points, but towards the end of the 4th quarter he was not getting his players involved. We lived and died by those shots he made. If any of those shots failed to get in, we would have lost the game.

My simple point is this: We have a legitimate floor general with Carlos Arroyo, so we need to utilize his skills as such to maximize the return for this young Orlando Magic team.

I admit things can easily change in the NBA, but for the time being we need to continue starting Arroyo so he can gel with the other starters.

Jameer as a spark off the bench will be huge for us in the long run, as he was today for the Bulls. I just felt that if Arroyo had come back to lead the team in the 4th, we would have never lost that 4th quarter lead. My opinion, no crystal glass ball here.

The Magic won, which is all that matters in the long run. I hope they realize how to most effectively use our 2 PGs, of whom I feel Arroyo would be better utilized with the starting unit.

Arroyo is a floor leader, where as Jameer is just a good scorer. Arroyo is needed to start if Magic want optimal success. Both are C+ level players, and capable of being B- level players playing at their prime.

This isn't just an Arroyo fan post either, I brought the facts out and you gotta understand I never stated Arroyo being that good. It was just a playoff conversation about crossover attributes; I honestly don't know where you came from. Probably had a bad day or something and wanted to be the shit stain of the thread(Hence me being sarcastic with you, mad funny to me how you came here out of no where).

Where did I state Arroyo was an elite NBA player? I would level him at the C level on terms of NBA players, as a NBA starter, he's a C+.

Arroyo has a quality mid range jump shot if you watch the games and his 3pt range is rated at a C.

Defensively you're wrong. Here's a quote from a Magic @ Orlandomagic.com

Sloan actually was the guy who wanted Arroyo to be resigned to 3 years. Arroyo just got injured and gave Sloan an attitude for benching him, it had nothing to do with Arroyo's ability; Utah were satisfied with Arroyo's position as starting PG.

Brown is Brown, Arroyo was backing up the best PG in the NBA and got dealt for Darko. Arroyo and Darko are both capable NBA starters. NOTHING great, but capable.

http://www.82games.com/0708/0708ORL2.HTM

Arroyo-Bogans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard

That is the most effective Magic line; the 2nd most used line.
WIN% at 9-3 a 75% winning percentage.
+23
On offense this unit scored 275 points and allowed 252 points which leads to a 23+

I'm providing this state for those who don't watch the Orlando games. When Arroyo is in the game; he does an adequate job on defense and keeps the offense in control by limited the turnovers.

Speaking of turnovers, Nelson-Bogans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard unit have a net turnover percentage of -2, where as Arroyo-Bogans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard have a net turnover percentage of +3%. This is a huge vital factor that separates Nelson and Arroyo. Arroyo has excellent chemistry with his teammates and doesn't force plays. Jameer is a good player, but lacks chemistryd

BTW Arroyo is 3rd in the NBA in assist per turnover ratio.

Check out what Magic fans think of Arroyo/Nelson

Arroyo is a floor leader, where as Jameer is just a good scorer. Arroyo is needed to start if Magic want optimal success. Both are C+ level players, and capable of being B- level players playing at their prime.

This isn't just an Arroyo fan post either, I brought the facts out and you gotta understand I never stated Arroyo being that good. It was just a playoff conversation about crossover attributes; I honestly don't know where you came from. Probably had a bad day or something and wanted to be the shit stain of the thread(Hence me being sarcastic with you, mad funny to me how you came here out of no where).

I didnt even read what the discussion was about I just saw Arroyo's name all over the place hence why I wrote at first who cares about Carlos Arroyo? ie Why is there a discussion going on about him.

I agree on him being a c+ level ballplayer maybe b- on a good night.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
If you think Arroyo shouldnt be starting for the Magic then your a F*ckin idiot. Heres his numbers from the 6 games where STan Van Gundy was smart enough to start him:

6 games
26.8mpg
12.3ppg
4.2Apg
2Rpg
57.4fg%

He came off the bench 22 games and hes started 6 games. In the 6 games that he started he showed that he is clearly better then the overrated Jameer Nelson.

I'll be honest, I dont watch every Magic game. I watch them when the Knicks arent on because Im a Dwight Howard fan. From what I see they really need to trade Jameer for a shooting guard. Im not sure what there waiting for but Arroyo can ball and how often do you here his name mentioned? Him and Marbury are possibly the 2 most underrated point guards in the league and I'll admit Marbury was overrated at one point but now it seems like everyone hates him and he doesnt get credit for nothin. All I wanna see is him get credit for the way he played last year and Arroyo deserves to be recognized as a point guard who should be starting, end of discussion.

metrocard

Legend
I didnt even read what the discussion was about I just saw Arroyo's name all over the place hence why I wrote at first who cares about Carlos Arroyo? ie Why is there a discussion going on about him.

I agree on him being a c+ level ballplayer maybe b- on a good night.

Well brother, when the Knicks are playing like this; its time like this we discuss undrafted Puerto Rican NBA players, sadly.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lolz word ^^ naw dow Brazilian strippers...OMG ...dam yo there o.d freaks ima go 2 brazil when i get older man and get laid 3 times a day :afro:

Status
Not open for further replies.