Houston Rockets vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/9/08

Which Knicks guard had the best game against Chicago?

• Nate Robinson

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Stephon Marbury

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Jamal Crawford

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
doesnt it seem like nate hits every single buzzer beater he atttempts?!!?

-Those 2 in miluakee last year (one didnt count)
-the one in boston this year at the end of the game (the boston macacre game)

ok im really liking the way were playing-theres a little more pep in there step as of late. I think by now we know whos gonna be playing the rest of the way and who's not. I personally think Nate and David have earned their selves starting jobs with their play, so they should see some starts later on in the year-or whenever Isiah wakes the f*ck up. Nate's been shooting the lights out, and just look at the way david's playing.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think 2 things have helped this Knicks team look better the last 4 games:

1. The return of Starbury
  2. Nate really steppin up big time

The Knicks had the loss against Houston where they came back at the end but still lost by 13 i think. They beat Chicago last night and they played well against San Antonio. Right now, theyre up by 2 with 9:30 left in the 3rd quarter. David Lee has helped out also but he was excluded from my list above because he always gettin it done.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I cant believe how good Nate is playin, hes proven everyone wrong. Hes one lil man (no relation to that asshole from Bklyn) that can play, straight up. I love the way he plays, he gotta be one of the hardest workin players in the game. He got alot to make up for with his lack of height but he does it. Imagine if he was 6'4", how good would he be? Ive liked him since he was a rookie, I remember him playin good defense a couple times and I knew he had potential from day 1. I didnt know if hed ever be able to control his emotions on the court but hes doin a great job this year and I hope he doesnt get traded.

metrocard

Legend
I cant believe how good Nate is playin, hes proven everyone wrong. Hes one lil man (no relation to that asshole from Bklyn) that can play, straight up. I love the way he plays, he gotta be one of the hardest workin players in the game. He got alot to make up for with his lack of height but he does it. Imagine if he was 6'4", how good would he be? Ive liked him since he was a rookie, I remember him playin good defense a couple times and I knew he had potential from day 1. I didnt know if hed ever be able to control his emotions on the court but hes doin a great job this year and I hope he doesnt get traded.

Good analysis.

I was a Robinson hater, but I was too impatience. He's always brought intensity and toughness, but now he's more matured, and he's the best shooter on the team, I would keep him.

Yao did a bukkake on Malik Rose...Rose is just an ass.

I hate all Texas teams, so I want this win.

Excellent game so far by Lee and Marbury.

btw, Isiah got a tech and got thrown out. The Garden cheered when he was on his was to the locker room. The fans were making a lot of noise when Herb got up from his seat; they were trying to start a Herb Williams chant, but I guess the YUPPIES and CELEBS fucked up the fan intensity. Damn, MSG use to have a 6th man...now we just got a bunch of pussies in the pricey seats who don't boo hard enough or cheer hard enough.

lol@ me bashing the wealthier fans.

http://www.zshare.net/video/63568676db029d/

^ Yao bukaking Rose.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Good analysis.

I was a Robinson hater, but I was too impatience. He's always brought intensity and toughness, but now he's more matured, and he's the best shooter on the team, I would keep him.

Yao did a bukkake on Malik Rose...Rose is just an ass.

I hate all Texas teams, so I want this win.

Excellent game so far by Lee and Marbury.

I flipflopped on several players on this team. There was even a week or 2 where I thought Z-Bo might work out but I dont think I ever said anything against Nate but I could be wrong. Im embarrassed to admit this but I did like the Curry trade at first, I thought he would become a beast. Maybe Eddy will wake up when hes 29 or 30 years old and finally realize that he should be making people look stupid on a nightly basis.

Houston is actually the only Texas team that I dont hate but I have no reason to like them anymore now that the Knick ties are gone (Van Gundy and Ewing). I hate the Celtics more then any other team, I suprise myself with how much I hate them. They are down by 8 points with 10:25 left in the fourth against the Bobcats in Boston. Ill be the happiest person on this forum if they lose.

I love your comments on Rose, they always funny but he is an Ass. Hes gotta have the most overrated reputation of any player in the league, I hate when the commentators preach about his leadership.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yea Yao took a shit on Malik, it sounded like Clyde laughed a lil bit when they were showin the replays. Malik Rose just got used like toilet paper.

metrocard

Legend
I flipflopped on several players on this team. There was even a week or 2 where I thought Z-Bo might work out but I dont think I ever said anything against Nate but I could be wrong. Im embarrassed to admit this but I did like the Curry trade at first, I thought he would become a beast. Maybe Eddy will wake up when hes 29 or 30 years old and finally realize that he should be making people look stupid on a nightly basis.

Houston is actually the only Texas team that I dont hate but I have no reason to like them anymore now that the Knick ties are gone (Van Gundy and Ewing). I hate the Celtics more then any other team, I suprise myself with how much I hate them. They are down by 8 points with 10:25 left in the fourth against the Bobcats in Boston. Ill be the happiest person on this forum if they lose.

I love your comments on Rose, they always funny but he is an Ass. Hes gotta have the most overrated reputation of any player in the league, I hate when the commentators preach about his leadership.

I hate Boston primarily because of their fans. Most people in that area are racist anyway and hate on New Yorkers, anytime they lose will put a smile on my face.

Pricey

Rotation player

Charlotte have got that game, Richardson is going off!! He is a gun.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I hate Boston primarily because of their fans. Most people in that area are racist anyway and hate on New Yorkers, anytime they lose will put a smile on my face.

Boston fans are the dumbest fans in all of sports, they are so biased. I hate talkin to them, they think Rondo is a top 10 point guard. I hope Detroit owns them in the playoffs but I would rather see a team not as expected do it like Orlando or Cleveland. Alot of them are racist which alot of black athletes dont wanna play there, Fuck Boston and their fans. Red Sox fans are really dumb too.