What Rappers do you hate?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
50 Cent, Jay-Z, P Diddy, Saigon, Tru Life, Will Smith, Mike Jones, Soulja Boy, and Lil Jon.

I am guilty of listenin to 50 and Jay-Z, I think they have both made good music but 50's an asshole and Jay-z will "always be Gay-Z to me," to quote Prodigy from Mobb Deep.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lolz i have a will smith song in my myspace...GIRLS AINT NUTTIN BUT TROUBLE! naw dow but i hate

1. Lil Wayne
2. Jim Jones
3. Soulja Boy
4. Juelz Santana
5. Mike Jones

rady

Administrator
Staff member

50 was actually good back in the days.. well, about 10 years ago. i don't think i ever liked him since he got on top..

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

His album Hustlers POEM was wack except for 3 or 4 songs, but the intro was crack. Jim Jones is arite, Harlem aint what it was when Big L and COC was around, no one was F*ckin with them they spit sum of the hardest lyrics ever.

yeah- for me, jim jones was borderline. I couldnt think of any one else i really hated, so i put his name there. I agree, he's got some good songs.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
man i dont like dipset period...i think it was that BALLING bullshyt that got me 2 hate them...and just made me realize what shity rappers they are...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
1. Jim Jones (disloyal bastard)
2. Prodigy ( Punching bag P!!!!, he's just another pawn to 50's chessboard)
3. 90% of south rappers
4. Mase
5. Jay-Z

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
1. Jim Jones (disloyal bastard)
2. Prodigy ( Punching bag P!!!!, he's just another pawn to 50's chessboard)
3. 90% of south rappers
4. Mase
5. Jay-Z

damn, how can you hate P? You gotta at least say musically hes one of the best, he is a 5'5" punchin bag. Im not tryin to deny all the losses he took but hes been sampled more then anyother rapper.

glad to see Gay-Z on your list, he was to scared to reply to Pac when there was east vs west beef. Queens and DMX were the only ones steppin up and defendin NY.

Im not feelin the south, except lil waynes older stuff and outkasts first couple of CD's.

I hate Tru Life, Eminem, and Siagon.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
damn, how can you hate P? You gotta at least say musically hes one of the best, he is a 5'5" punchin bag. Im not tryin to deny all the losses he took but hes been sampled more then anyother rapper.

glad to see Gay-Z on your list, he was to scared to reply to Pac when there was east vs west beef. Queens and DMX were the only ones steppin up and defendin NY.

Im not feelin the south, except lil waynes older stuff and outkasts first couple of CD's.

I hate Tru Life, Eminem, and Siagon.

musically he use to be talented but after all these L's, all that tough talk he be rapping about goes out the window, interesting to see saigon and tru life on ur most hated list, both artist herbed prodigy, idk why u hate saigon though cuz musically he's the closest to pac today

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
musically he use to be talented but after all these L's, all that tough talk he be rapping about goes out the window, interesting to see saigon and tru life on ur most hated list, both artist herbed prodigy, idk why u hate saigon though cuz musically he's the closest to pac today

I tried to listen to him long before the Prodigy incident, theres one old school song I like by Saigon called Diduntdidunt. Tru Life is just straight up garbage. I heard that the Tru Life incident was with the Infamous Mobb, not Mobb Deep. He also snuffed Camron, he aint even that good. He preaches about peace and against drug dealin, sayin thats why he hates rappers like the Diplomats. Thats the same shit he raps about, f*ckin hypocrite. He aint even that good. His album wont sell 100,000 if it ever drops. Prodigy still sound good, his lyrics have not been this good since HNIC. It was after Camel dissed him on Takeover, P dumbed it down and startin rappin slower but he was on that hard stuff no homo. Some of his verses on Infamy, Everyone remembers Burn, his verse was hard no homo. Saigon aint no 2pac, the closest rapper to 2pac is Nas. Hes the only one with a catalog that can matchup with his. I hate to say it but Jay-Z has a good catalog, excluding Kingdom Come and Hard Knock Life vol 2 (Had 5 or 6 good songs). Saigon has no catalog, nothing. Hes a mixtape rapper, no where near that status. You cant say his name with rappers like Pac and Nas.

metrocard

Legend
em?...y em? man he went soft but hes good man...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_bEv52xt7IQ
even dow he lost he could alwais freestyle...em has some good material

HUH.gif

Eminem is the worst of all time.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
I tried to listen to him long before the Prodigy incident, theres one old school song I like by Saigon called Diduntdidunt. Tru Life is just straight up garbage. I heard that the Tru Life incident was with the Infamous Mobb, not Mobb Deep. He also snuffed Camron, he aint even that good. He preaches about peace and against drug dealin, sayin thats why he hates rappers like the Diplomats. Thats the same shit he raps about, f*ckin hypocrite. He aint even that good. His album wont sell 100,000 if it ever drops. Prodigy still sound good, his lyrics have not been this good since HNIC. It was after Camel dissed him on Takeover, P dumbed it down and startin rappin slower but he was on that hard stuff no homo. Some of his verses on Infamy, Everyone remembers Burn, his verse was hard no homo. Saigon aint no 2pac, the closest rapper to 2pac is Nas. Hes the only one with a catalog that can matchup with his. I hate to say it but Jay-Z has a good catalog, excluding Kingdom Come and Hard Knock Life vol 2 (Had 5 or 6 good songs). Saigon has no catalog, nothing. Hes a mixtape rapper, no where near that status. You cant say his name with rappers like Pac and Nas.

nah man, its not infamous mob, it was mobb deep the incident between them and tru life, watch the smack dvd, the talk about it but of course P and hav say it never happened....and yeah i do agree wit u, tru life is wack but he does have a hot song called "new new york"

and saigon is far from a mixtape rapper, a mixtape rapper is classified to me as a rapper who spits over other ppl's beats with crazy punchlines and it sounds hood but when it comes to making there own record it sounds wack(papoose), saigon rarely raps over other ppls beats and hes not really a punchline artist and at the end of da day punchlines get forgotten ("For once trust me you don't wanna start problems/the pound will make you Eddy Curry wit a heart problem")it was a hot bar at the time but today u dont even remember curry had a heart problem.......

nas is no where near tupac, nas is in a whole different class by himself, nas has way more lyrical abilities than tupac, the reason i say saigon is the closest thing to tupac is because the message he puts out and the things he really do outside the industry to help the inner city youth to have a better life, he got songs dissing the government, songs wit real substance rather than that "im a thug" or "Im a PIMP" crap and sai says shyt that could get em killed, "If i bust a gun in the hood, i get Attica or the 'Cat/If I bang a gat in Iraq, I get a pat on the back", if u dont like sai thats your opinion and im not going knock you for dat

PS.. the funny thing diduntdidunt was the first ever saigon song i heard and i said dude was average, like he just a dude who could bring humor to his music but then i heard favorite things, color purple and yes, i knew thsi kid was a problem

New New York

Quiet Storm
How can you hate J. He's not my favorite rapper that would be Nasir Jones! But come on now, J is a legend. P too, the Shook Ones verse has to be in everyone's top 5 all time.

I know I got Tru Life on my Signature (by the way can someone tell me how to change it, I thought it went well with my name, but now I want something new) and you might think I'm just saying this because I'm a super fan but honestly Tru is aiight. The Tru York mixtape had some bangers on it, I mean it had some wack ish on it too, but all and all was a hot tape. Anyways least favorite all time

1. Will I am- no disrespect dude is gettin his, but the fact that he came into the game hatin on Diddy (then Puff) and now is making more commercial music than Puff ever did irks me to no end

2. Tony Yayo: again no disrespect, he's gettin his from running with 50 and them, but we all know that he is wack! People say he's doing the same thing as Bleek, but Bleek can actually spit.

3. Bazare of D 12: He's a gimmick rapper, like my man Royce Da 5'9 said, he has to get into character before he preforms.

4. Game: I like his music, but his name dropping is annoying as hell. Then he'll diss a rapper, squash it, and then he's dissing them again. Went on air asked 50 to call so they can dead their beef, when 50 didnt call, he got mad and made up another diss record about him.

5. Cannibus: The most hyped up rapper of all time. Ten years ago to this date I heard 4.3.2.1 and was blown away by how dope he was. Everywhere you went people were comparing him to Rakim, and Nas....then people started to realize that he was soley a battle rapper, and didn't bring much else to the game. But I despise him simply because they compared him to my two All Time favorites