Great Article from Realgm.com

metrocard

Legend
FORGET O J MAYO HES ONE DIMENSIONAL WE HAVE TO GET ROSE A MORE PURE PG WHO PLAYS DEFENSE AND IS 6 4 OR I RATHER GAMBLE ON ERIC GORDON B4 MAYO

Rose isn't a pure PG, he still has a long way to go.

I don't know where you get OJ Mayo being one dimensional, he's actually not a bad defender.

Eric Gordon is the most one dimensional out of all the three. He's the starter version of Ben Gordon.

HITMAN87

Rookie
Rose isn't a pure PG, he still has a long way to go.

I don't know where you get OJ Mayo being one dimensional, he's actually not a bad defender.

Eric Gordon is the most one dimensional out of all the three. He's the starter version of Ben Gordon.

ERIC GORDON/ BEN GORDAN TRY THE NEXT DWANE WADE AT THIS POINT IN HIS CAREER HE PUTTING UP BETTER NUMBERS THAN BOTH OF THEM AND PLAYING IN A BETA CONFERENCE THEN THE 1 WADE PLAYED AND OFCOURSE ROSE IS NOT "THERE YET" CHRIS PAUL AND DERON WILLIAMS NEEDED TO GROW ALSO WHO DOESNT AND ROSE HAS MEMPHIS #2! IN THE NATION AS A FROSH

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Nah for sum reason even last year when he was playin better I still thought of him as being soft and we already got a softy with Curry.

metrocard

Legend
ERIC GORDON/ BEN GORDAN TRY THE NEXT DWANE WADE AT THIS POINT IN HIS CAREER HE PUTTING UP BETTER NUMBERS THAN BOTH OF THEM AND PLAYING IN A BETA CONFERENCE THEN THE 1 WADE PLAYED AND OFCOURSE ROSE IS NOT "THERE YET" CHRIS PAUL AND DERON WILLIAMS NEEDED TO GROW ALSO WHO DOESNT AND ROSE HAS MEMPHIS #2! IN THE NATION AS A FROSH

Its not just Rose, Mephis has a great with Douglas Roberts(their best scorer) and Dorsey (their best rebounder/defender) along with Dozier and Anderson. So don't try to give Rose all the credit; it'll make your arguement look bias.

Deron Williams took his team to the final four, don't even compare the two. Chris Paul is the best PG in the NBA.

Chris Paul played in the ACC, ACC > Big Ten.

Everyone needs to grow but you're not understanding the point; Rose isn't a pure PG as advertise, watch him play some games so you can have an honest assessment on Rose. He's going to be good, but he's far from your false projection of a "pure PG". He has a lot to work on if he wants to be like Jason Kidd in the NBA.

As for Gordon, like I said, he's one demetional(great scorer and shooter), he's not going to rebound or get assist like Wade does in the NBA. Wade was an all around player at Marquette. Thats the difference, and thats where you're wrong completely. Do you even know Wade doesn't shoot 3's?, Gordon's strength is 3pt shooting, Wade isn't. They both got different strengths and weaknesses, so its a really shitty comparison. You would be right if you said Jason Terry or Ben Gordon. Eric G is like 6"1 or 6"2 like Terry and Gordon, Wade is a legit 6"4 with crazy leaping ability beyond Gordon's level.

Anyway; Gordon isn't really a franchise player; there aren't a lot of franchise players in this draft to be honest.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I agree. Isiah Thomas needs to rebuild, by not giving away draft picks, not resigning players when their contract is expired, and not trading expiring contracts.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
anyone though about roy hibbert? a george town center is what we need most right now!!!

That's exactly who we need...again trade down to get a vet and a mid-late lottery pick to get Hibbert...a hard-working 7-2 phenom that never quits on the boards. Don't look at his stats...G-Town runs the princeton offense which is an equal opportunity offense. A couple of years in the league and he's going to give bigs trouble...with his wide-array of offensive post-moves combined with his dominant D...I see no reason why that we get Hibbert. He also has the mid-range jumper...he does lack some strength but with NBA trainers...that should be cured in a year or two...Hibbert is our main guy...

That's exactly who we need...again trade down to get a vet and a mid-late lottery pick to get Hibbert...a hard-working 7-2 phenom that never quits on the boards. Don't look at his stats...G-Town runs the princeton offense which is an equal opportunity offense. A couple of years in the league and he's going to give bigs trouble...with his wide-array of offensive post-moves combined with his dominant D...I see no reason why that we get Hibbert. He also has the mid-range jumper...he does lack some strength but with NBA trainers...that should be cured in a year or two...Hibbert is our main guy...

Unless you're picking him in the middle of the 1st round no way the Knicks should draft Hibbert. If you watch the Hoyas play you will see that no player on the court is as slow as Hibbert. The NBA game is about speed and athleticism and as Hibbert get older he will only get slower. The biggest thing that he's got going for him is that he's from Gtown and appears to have a great work ethic but I would be wary of picking him high in the draft lottery.

metrocard

Legend
Unless you're picking him in the middle of the 1st round no way the Knicks should draft Hibbert. If you watch the Hoyas play you will see that no player on the court is as slow as Hibbert. The NBA game is about speed and athleticism and as Hibbert get older he will only get slower. The biggest thing that he's got going for him is that he's from Gtown and appears to have a great work ethic but I would be wary of picking him high in the draft lottery.

Yeh Hibbert stinks. He's a poor man Ilgaukaus. Brook Lopez is a solid defensive player and I wouldn't mind Griffin from Oklahoma if we didn't have Lee or Randolph.

it'd be nice to see a big scorer, big name played in NYC. this is the biggest and best city in the world, we need a big name who is ready to bring a championship to this city.

this current team is so bad that Nate Robinson is one of the bright spots.

Thabeit from U-Conn is a much better big then Hibbard from G-town. Faster,quicker,better shot blocker and a better individual defender at the same size (7'2" 280-300lbs.) and Thabiet has more upside.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Thabeit from U-Conn is a much better big then Hibbard from G-town. Faster,quicker,better shot blocker and a better individual defender at the same size (7'2" 280-300lbs.) and Thabiet has more upside.

I hate Uconn and I never watch them but Ive hear alot about this Thabeit and I remember NBAdraft.net had him compared to Mutombo. If hes half of what mutombo is lets get him.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
and there not like strict at all...man u can tell the players give up and they dont do nuttin...when they woudl do that 2 me i would make them run 200 times around the gym or something