[New editorial] New York? uh I mean, Brooklyn?s Finest?

Rate the editorial

• 5 stars (Excellent)

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • 4 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (Poor)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Once again, it's Starks with a new great story :)

Starks raving MaD: New York? uh I mean, Brooklyn?s Finest?

Ask any Knick fan who the biggest detriment to the team is, and you?re likely to get a potpourri of wild answers. Obviously the correct answer is Dolan himself, but don?t be so quick to think Thomas is number two. Jay-Z is positioned to become an even bigger franchise killer than Zeke. Last week?s announcement of the Net?s opening their first season in Brooklyn 2010, brings up a frightening reality for Knick fans. Have the Knicks titanic failures put them in jeopardy of losing their hold over New York?

Read the whole story here

I just pray that "Starks" isn't as good at reading the future as he is at writing articals about the Knicks. Maby by the 2010-2011 season we'll have the Knicks turned around and be out of our cap funk. We've got one thing going for us though, there is only one "Garden","Meca of Basketball","The Worlds most Famous Arena" so even if we're the laughing stock of the leage we still have the place everybody wants to play in... and sucseed. Let's just hope as knick fans this never happens!

Starks

Starter
Are any of you Jay-Z fans? Those are the people I really want to hear from. I'm a huge Wu-Tang nut, and if RZA ever got really rich and bought a team, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't want to support it

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Starks you did a great job of writing this. Its well written and if you havent already you should consider goin into journalism or sumthin.

F*ck Jay-Z!!!!

Nas-Ether (Jay-Z Diss)

Camron - You gotta Love it (Jay-Z Diss)

Mobb Deep-Crawlin (Jay-Z Diss)

Camron - Swagger Jacker (Jay-Z Diss)

As Knick fans we need to unite and get Isiah out of here so we can start rebuilding as soon as possible. If we still a joke when the Nets move to Brooklyn were gonna lose alot of fans. Lets do Somethin!!!

Stop fronting Starks Whoever wrote this story ripped it off me. You have some nerve. Give credit to the people who's ideas you steal and try to pass off as your own. You stole that idea about the Knick commercials from me 2 you poser. What a clown. How dumb are you? Did u think people wouldn't notice?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I am definitely not a Nets fan.But there's a lot of New Yorkers that like to "jump on the bandwagon", and they will be quick to support the Nets.I hope the Knicks improve, by 2010. Otherwise, expect some of the fans to support the Nets, not because they like the players or the team, but because they happen to have more wins than the Knicks.I expect the Brooklyn Nets to definitely hurt attendence at Madison Square Garden.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea...but man cmon we the knicks...once we start winning they will start sucking us off...i wanna see both teams be elite teams man...would be fun 2 watch that

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
i definately anticipate mad people from brooklyn jumping ship to the nets. ya know, it's there borough so whatever. but as for the rest of NY fans east of the hudson, if zeke is still here by the time the nets move, then the knicks will probablly still be a joke and would leave the door open for the nets to take over. so in other words, MOVE UR FAT ASS DOLAN AND START MAKING CHANGES ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wallbash:

ANU

Starter
jay-z is a phony and always has been.i know he and 'bron james have been plotting for james to become a net when his contract is up.as far as the knicks,they need to listen to oscar robertson.get rid of everybody.except david lee.:D

midnightanthem

Benchwarmer
i definately anticipate mad people from brooklyn jumping ship to the nets. ya know, it's there borough so whatever. but as for the rest of NY fans east of the hudson, if zeke is still here by the time the nets move, then the knicks will probablly still be a joke and would leave the door open for the nets to take over. so in other words, MOVE UR FAT ASS DOLAN AND START MAKING CHANGES ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wallbash:

I'm not so sure about that. SO many people in Brooklyn are viciously opposed to the stadium being built due to the entire Atlantic Yards project (which includes the new arena) and how much of the neighborhood is being torn down and how much more congestion it will bring to the already congested area.

New New York

Quiet Storm
The Knicks will never lose it's hold on NY B ball. The Lakers have three other teams in their state, but everyone knows that Laker Basketball is where it all starts in California. I'm a Jay Z fan but I hate this move, not only is he putting another team in NY, but there are people who are going to be displaced from their homes by this move. My opinion is that the move will only be hot if the Nets are a winning team, if this team begins to tank early on, then look for them to be leaving Brooklyn withing five years. The Knicks will inherit some of the New Jersey fans who will be distraught about losing their team, and no way The Brooklyn Nets draws the crowds The Knicks get even in our 23 win campaign.
I was born in Queens, and if Russel Simmons purchased a squad and made them a Queens team, my love would always be towards The Knicks! Now everyone thinks that Jay Z has the inside track on Lebron, but they better have a Championship caliber team here come time to sign James, because he's not going to Brooklyn to lose, not even as a favor to his man Jay.

The Knicks are the controller of our own destiny, if we start to win then we have fan support. But if we are 23 and 59 in 2010, then we may lose some fans, but not enough to drag us under.